Was anyone else on the 5/22 Explorer out of Bayonne?

No but we were on 5/8 to Bermuda and it sounds like we had some similar weather issues. The weather didn't break 70 the entire cruise from the time we boarded in Bayonne until the time we disembarked.

Disappointing, but great cruise otherwise though!

We were on Explorer 9 nights to Bermuda/Bahamas on 5/13 and had some of the nicest weather and calm seas we've ever experienced. You couldn't ask for nicer weather. The only rain we saw the entire trip was the morning we returned to Cape Liberty.

We were on the 5/22 cruise. This is one of my favorite cruises and it was the worse weather we have ever experienced, but I was away from work and that's what counted. Despite the weather I was able to relax, read a couple of books and enjoy Bermuda.

When choosing our cruise date last year, we almost chose the May 22 sailing...but instead chose June 5. And the forecast isn't looking any better for ours when looking ahead at Monday and Tuesday in Bermuda :( Says showers for both days - but that's still 6 days out, still could change.

You'll be getting on when we are getting off from our 9 night. We'll take good care of the Explorer and will try to save some rum for ya' ;)

Eric

And YOU will be getting on when WE will be getting off the 5 night. Can't make any promises about the rum.

Just kidding, we don't drink rum. But we'll be the ones who are the last ones off because 5 nights is just not enough.

Sue

Just back to work today, Although I had a nice time on the ship, the wather sucked so bad. couldn't believe the wind in Bermuda. All the shore excursions canceled, sniff. Misery just loves company, anyone else? lol

Just returned from that cruise as well.We just got out into it and found that once we got out it was not raining out toward St George.We did some sightseeing and went to the caves, shopped Hamilton on day 2. It was all good. Great cruise and beautiful ship.Had a blast taking the Pink Bus "thrill ride".You can't get a better ride at Disney World.

We were on Explorer 9 nights to Bermuda/Bahamas on 5/13 and had some of the nicest weather and calm seas we've ever experienced. You couldn't ask for nicer weather. The only rain we saw the entire trip was the morning we returned to Cape Liberty.

We did didn't we ;)

The sea was ridiculously calm

Kids (age 13 and 15) doing the count down. Anyone recommed an adventure excurtion? Looking for zip line- No luck so far. Have done snokling and parasailing on previous cruises- looking for something new. Smimming with the seals in Bahamas. Can't wait. Any advise?

And YOU will be getting on when WE will be getting off the 5 night. Can't make any promises about the rum.

Just kidding, we don't drink rum. But we'll be the ones who are the last ones off because 5 nights is just not enough.

Sue

Could you check to see which Concierge will be working the following cruise and let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Archived