Victory Room Question

Guest cruzr44

To me a balcony is a balcony, but a suite guarantee... just imagine what you could end up with. I don't think there is an advantage of one over another, it's more of a personal choice. If I can just walk out my door and sit on my balcony I'm fine, I don't need it to fit three lounge chairs and two tables. Now a huge room is something I would rather have and a bigger bathroom is a nice feature too. Have a great time on your "celebration" cruise.

Thank you so much for your thoughts!! I have never had a balcony and especially not a suite so I do believe I will take your advice. It might be fun. Another question if your don't mind. Do you think I will be able to get that "skippers club" I have heard about if I go with the the suite guarantee? Not that it much matters, just curious? Anyhow, thanks so much for your response.:)

Thank you so much for your thoughts!! I have never had a balcony and especially not a suite so I do believe I will take your advice. It might be fun. Another question if your don't mind. Do you think I will be able to get that "skippers club" I have heard about if I go with the the suite guarantee? Not that it much matters, just curious? Anyhow, thanks so much for your response.:)

If you have a suite guarantee you will get skippers club... you get skippers club with cat 11 and 12 even if its a guarantee...

I would go for teh suite also... yes you get the bigger balcony with the cat9, but how much room do you realistically need on the balcony? you will have plenty of room for several people to sit out there or one person to lay out there.. or two people to lay out there if you get cozy... I would much rather go for the bigger room.. our cat 11 suite on the destiny had a bath tub with jacuzzi jets and a nice dressing area and also a much bigger room with plenty of room to have peopl over for a drink etc.. would take it in a heartbeat...

Archived