classic drinks package

poppy123

Does anyone know if the following are included in the classic package

Baileys

Bombay gin

pina coladas

does anyone have a list they could post of the drinks that are included I know it is drinks $8 and $5 or less but I don't know what that includes.

Many thanks

Does anyone know if the following are included in the classic package

Baileys

Bombay gin

pina coladas

does anyone have a list they could post of the drinks that are included I know it is drinks $8 and $5 or less but I don't know what that includes.

Many thanks

Here's what is covered under the classic package. Pina coladas, definitely and Baileys. I didn't see Bombay gin.

Celebrity Cruises proudly partners with following brands to offer you, our guests, greater pleasure and value. Package selections include, but are not limited to the following brands:

Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Barqs, Aqualina, Coffee, Tea, Cranberry, Pineapple, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit, Coors Light, Becks, Heineken, Amstel Light, Corona, Heineken Light, Franziskaner, Dos Equis, Red Stripe, Samuel Adams, Leffe, O'Doul's Non-Alcoholic, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J & B, Cutty Sark, Canadian Club, Seagram's VO, Seagram's 7, Jameson, Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's Courvoisier VS, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic, Hennessy VS, Beefeaters, Tanqueray, Absolut, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Three Olives, Bacardi, Malibu, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Jose Cuervo, Disaronno Amaretto, Bailey's Irish Cream, Frangelico, Drambuie, Sambuca, Kahlua, Bolini, St. Francis, J & H Selbach, Southern Right, Paul Jaboulet, Jean Luc Colombo, Beringer, Heron's Nest, Tenuta de Nozzole, Rutherford Ranch, Kendall Jackson, Marques de la Concordia.

Here is the bar list, posted by project_gal (thanks)

Drinks up to $8 are included in the classic package

IMHO a very large varied selection.

Thank you for this. The menu is generous and the photos fantastic.

Does any one have food menus?

Archived