?'s about Royal Caribbean Visa

I purchased my first cruise with this card. Does anyone know if travel insurance is included? I cannot find the benefits of this card anywhere online and I accidently trashed my original documents.

Thanks for the info.

I purchased my first cruise with this card. Does anyone know if travel insurance is included? I cannot find the benefits of this card anywhere online and I accidently trashed my original documents.

Thanks for the info.

I don't remember travel insurance as one of the benefits of the card..and even when it is the coverage is generally very limited..ex..it will pay for lost luggage or refund airline tickets...things of that nature..it wouldn't cover medical emergencies..although some do have life insurance...you will be better off to purchase travel insurance on your own..

I recently received an email from Royal Caribbean about the Visa. I have been thinking about getting this and wondered if others have it and if you have had any problems with it.

Could anyone tell me good/bad experiences they may have had with this Visa?

Has anyone really used points for upgrades and how did that workout?

I have cruised Royal in the past and recently cruised Celebrity. Was not as happy with them and swore my next cruise would be back with Royal Caribbean.

Thanks for any input...

Bette

I actually have 2 of them.

We get the points and use them for EVERY cruise. You get double points for RC stuff. The last cruise we got $150 off the price of the cruise itself and $300 OBC.

Archived