World's Largest Cruise Ship Oasis of the Seas (US!)

After all the Canada hype for the Oasis special tonight is over it's time to turn the attention to a new Oasis special airing on The National Geographic Channel at 10PM on June 10th! In typical US cable style though this special is falsely advertised like the last one. Unlike the last one though it seems as though most TV guides are listing it as the Freedom of the Seas special from last year. If you visit the channels site and check out the TV schedule it lists it as being all about the Oasis, and to add credibility (after the last stated Oasis on the official network site and wasn't) to it you can even click on the show and watch a clip from the special which shows the Oasis! Hopefully it's as good as the Mighty Ships episode, I can't wait till the Fall to see it!

I guess it depends on what TV service you have...we have DIRECTV and on the NGC (276) it states Worlds Largest Cruise Ships..2009 Freedom of the Seas.

On the SCI Channel (284) at 6:00 a.m tomorrow (6/5) it is showing Big, Bigger,Biggest...Cruise Liner Documentary..The engineering behind the Oasis of the Seas.

I have my DVR all set to record, so hopefully when I wake up in the morning I will be able to watch it!! :D

I guess it depends on what TV service you have...we have DIRECTV and on the NGC (276) it states Worlds Largest Cruise Ships..2009 Freedom of the Seas.

On the SCI Channel (284) at 6:00 a.m tomorrow (6/5) it is showing Big, Bigger,Biggest...Cruise Liner Documentary..The engineering behind the Oasis of the Seas.

I have my DVR all set to record, so hopefully when I wake up in the morning I will be able to watch it!! :D

Watching this now and it is on the Independence of the Seas :mad: I don't understand why it is so hard for the TV guides to be correct :confused:. I have seen this one. Oh well, I can look forward to the 10th.

The National Geographic Channel at 10PM on June 10th!

Could anyone confirm if this is eastern or central time? I am assuming eastern since the OP is from Pennsylvania, but I wanted to make sure. My stupid Comcast is still showing "To be announced" for Thursday evening shows. Grrr!

I watched the videos from their site. Jeesh, I didn't realize how complex just that seemingly simple carousel was to put together! This should be very interesting.

Could anyone confirm if this is eastern or central time? I am assuming eastern since the OP is from Pennsylvania, but I wanted to make sure. My stupid Comcast is still showing "To be announced" for Thursday evening shows. Grrr!

I watched the videos from their site. Jeesh, I didn't realize how complex just that seemingly simple carousel was to put together! This should be very interesting.

It's 10PM EST.

Archived