Dining Room Lunch Embarkation Day - Sky?

rjm11

I am leaving on the Sky tomorrow (YEAH) for my first NCL cruise.... I love the idea of lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day since the buffet is always nuts....

anyone know which dining room is open on the Sky? And the hours? Our plane doesn't get in until 11:30, so I doubt we'll be onboard much before 1:00.

\thanks!

I am leaving on the Sky tomorrow (YEAH) for my first NCL cruise.... I love the idea of lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day since the buffet is always nuts....

anyone know which dining room is open on the Sky? And the hours? Our plane doesn't get in until 11:30, so I doubt we'll be onboard much before 1:00.

\thanks!

We were on the Sky last year and had a wonderful trip. We also like eating in the main dining room on embarkation day. The restaurant that was open is the one in the main atrium area (Palace is the name I think) near the glass elevators. I pulled my cruise notebook out to look up the times and I have 12-2 written. Our flight didn't land until about 11:30 and we had to stop for a case of coke on our way to the port. We were onboard the ship by 1:00 and went to the dining room for a relaxing and quiet lunch. Have a great trip.

Archived