Got a pool at PB Tom?

gaylenhazel

Looks like your place is where we will be next week when the Veendam rolls in. Unless of course we get that virus and we are up-chucking. LOL

Need any South Carolina treats? Grits? Collards? Chitlins? ICK! I'm from Idaho orginally.... can't get used to southern food.

We hear your nacos are yummy!

Got a pool and website?

Hmmm...I´m Canadian so I´m not real familiar with that food. Except what I learned watching "The Beverly Hillbillies"! I think grits are like hash browns...collard greens like spinach maybe......and Chitlins?? Not a clue! Some internal animal part, sounds like!

We hear your nacos are yummy!

Too funny :D ! Naco means something like "lowlife" in Mexico! But yes, our nachos are yummy...

zydeco (ty) got the rest of your questions....we hope to get a pool in the next year or so, there´s been talk! :)

Looks like I better learn to spell. Nacos? :) Well Tom I doubt you have many "lowlifes" in Cozumel. I've read that it is one of the "better" islands. We are stopping off in Guatelmala on the cruise. Now that is where I am staying on the ship! Our state department has warnings posted for there.

Cya next Thursday!

Now I love "Shrimp and Grits". Chitlins are pig bowels. Don't worry I won't bring you any.

Thanks!

Tom, you met Dad and he and his family are all from Canada.... it has taken him 52 years to "come around" to grits! LOL! Now he LOVES them, but they have to be REAL grits!!! And we do get ours from Charleston, SC. If prepared properly, you would LOVE them! But that would require us ladies preparing breakfast for you, and I'm not sure the little lady would appreciate that :eek: LOL!!!

Mini-ravioli Tom? Come on.... I saw your menu at PB. You can do better than canned pasta! Unless of course you are just hooked on em. Kind of like me and Hershey Kisses. Heaven. Please have the gods give Cozemel good weather next Thursday. See you then!

Archived