What is with the one week sale?

Susan07470

My T.A. sent us a flier on a special one week sale from Seabourn. It seemed like the prices were no different from those on the Seabourn site. We are nontheless considering the Spirit again, as last year's Dalmation Gems was superb. Is Armand and chef Willie still on there? Who is the cruise director? None of them match Eric.

There is also a special tab on the site with the 'sale' itineraries. We got a brochure in the mail last week. The bargains are incredible.

We haven't been on Seabourn yet, but are considering a spring cruise next year. However, I can tell you the chef Willie is now with Regent (he started on the Mariner in March) but is only intending to stay for a year and then wants to open a spa in South Africa with his wife. The cruise schedule must be very difficult on a young family.

Susan

I just heard from Luciano yesterday ~he said Armand joins the Spirit in 2 weeks. I was happy to hear Armand has fully recovered from his being quite ill in March. (he was not able to be with us on the March 19th Spirit TA as he had flown home)

I think Ex. Chef Andre is aboard. And Captain Emil Holte is at the helm ~~Master Emil is a great asset to Seabourn ~excellent Captain and a wonderful personality, and a sense of humor ~~lots of fun!

The Lady Spirit looks quite elegant ~~I do like the new Club funishings and the dining room looks wonderful!

Have a good/safe weekend:p

Martita B

I booked the Oct. 16th sailing although I am not sure it was any different price than I would have gotten a week ago. So glad to hear that Armand will be onboard. Who is the cruise director? I forgot who it was last year. I remember he was British, extremely friendly, but did not hold a candle to Eric. The band last year was pretty bad. But, I do believe that no one goes on Seabourn for the entertainment. :D

just returned from The Spirit on 29th May, she looks great.

Captain is Emil Holthe, like Martita says, a lovely man, and Martita we saw your rat perched on lookout on the bridge. :)

Hot Man is Joerg Grossman. He was hot man when we were first onboard last October and he greeted us again as we were waiting to board the ship... what a lovely welcome.

CD is Matt Brown, very well assisted by Heather.

Chef is Andre, but he thought he may have to go to Sojourn.

Wonderful trip through the Corinth canal and around Greece and Italy.... busy planning next trip....Sojourn perhaps... looking forward to any reviews.

linda

Archived