flounder's nursery

mushu11756

I'm booking the nursery online but I'm not 100% sure when I will take him Do they charge you if you reserve certain times a not take them? Also what if he freaks out and doesn't want to stay (never been left with anyone but grandparents and his favorite uncle) will they charge me for the time I booked? Also he will be closer to 3 years old (not potty trained)

Even though he will be closer to 3 if he is NOT potty trained he will NOT be allowed in the clubs, only the nursery.

A lot of kids will cry when they are first left. They prefer you just walk away and dont try to comfort the child. Let them take him and try to distract him with toys and other kids. If after a few minutes he won't calm down they will beep you on your beeper to come back and get him.

They want him to have a chance to adjust, this is a common problem. Most kids adjust within 20 minutes.

There is also a mirror/ window you can peek through to see your child without thems eeing you if you want to check on them.

Once they are left you will be charge the 2 hour minimum even if the child is removed because this spot has been reserved for you and it would be hard for them to fill the spot under those curcunstances. You can cancel before the child is there with no charge, not sure how many hours advanced notice you must give.

Many people book on line then want to change the hours once they board and perhaps book Palos or something so they do try and change hours for you if possible.

If I reserved time slots on line ahead of time and decide not to bring him do I have to cancel them or can I just not show up? I'm just not sure if I choosing a good or the right time I'll want the nursery. Thank You for your help.

Thank you mom x4 grandma x4 you wouldn't happen to know about the Atlantis beach excursion by any chance ? I saved the excursion for all 4 of us and for some reason it doesn't post my 2 and 1/2 yr old is that because they don't charge us for him? Are they not gonna allow me to take him?

Sorry I havnt done the Atlantis excursion that has the use of the pool area. Many excursions do have age limits. I would call DCL and ask if it doesnt say on line.

I know it looks like a really awesome swim area. I did see it when I did the aquarium at Atlantis. part of our tour took us outside by that area.

Sorry I couldnt really help you.

Maybe post your question on the thread separately on this thread? Maybe others may have done that excursion.

Kathy

Archived