OBC... What can or can't they be used for

MIAMIMEDIA

Someone above mentioned having OBCs from TA and stockholder. I thought I read that the stockholder can't be combined with any others. Is that true? I'm thinking of buying the stock and will certainly do it sooner if I can combine the OBC with what I'm already getting from TA. Thanks

I posed this Q to Celebrity and this is what i got back....

The RCL Shareholder onboard credit can be combined with Credit Card Reward Points, Gift Certificates, Senior Rates, Resident Rates, Military Discount Rates & Future Cruise/Passages Certificates (purchased prior to December 31, 2008). Additionally, you are also able to combine with onboard credit offered directly by your travel agent, please confirm with your agent they are issuing the onboard credit directly and not part of a promotional fare.

The RCL Shareholder Benefit is not combinable with offers that already include onboard credits, “dollars off” promotions, loyalty offers (Diamond/Platinum) or Future Cruise/Passages Certificates purchased onboard after January 1, 2009.

In the event that non-combinable offers, promotions or benefits are available on any one reservation, you may choose the offer, promotion or benefit which is most advantageous for you.

Archived