NCL Sun: Is it a hot pot or a coffee maker?

ncruzcam

Thank you, I'll bring my french press, that should work.

You know, they DO have free (except for tip of course) room service that will bring you a pot of fresh coffee (amongst other things if you so desire) at any time... especially in the AM. No need to make it yourself or worry about condiments etc...

Yes, is it not the greatest thing. Who cares where the coffe comes from.

Did my first cruise and paid $1000 upgrade for a balcony, and when I don't do it, which now has become seldom, it is a let down.

Just wish the chairs on the Sun were a bit more comfortable. I will never understand why they bought those things!

It depends on what category you are whether you have a coffee pot or water warmer. We were on 8th deck and had a coffee pot and our friends were on 5th deck and had water warmer.

I got ripped off and demand a full refund. I was on deck 8 and only got the water warmer. No wait, a couple times the kids used the hot water to make hot chocolate. They couldn't do that if we had a coffee pot full of coffee all the time. Forget the refund. ;)

Amen about the chairs.

-Monte

Yeah, I know about room service, but I'd like to have my own kind of coffee, when you only have 2 cups a day, you like it be the good stuff...I'll probably do some of each depending on the day. Thanks for all of the responses though!

Sorry, I got my cruises mixed up. We were on the 10th deck toward the back in Cabin 10210 and it was the smoothest cruise I have ever been on. You never knew you were on a ship. (and we've been on over 20 cruises). But we did have a coffee pot and were given coffee packs every day.

Sorry, I got my cruises mixed up. We were on the 10th deck toward the back in Cabin 10210 and it was the smoothest cruise I have ever been on. You never knew you were on a ship. (and we've been on over 20 cruises). But we did have a coffee pot and were given coffee packs every day.

Don't sweat it, I was just joshin'. We had a great time on our cruise as well, very smooth except for a couple hours the last night. But I sort of like to be rocked to sleep. We had instant coffee packs, tea and after we took a trip to the buffet we had hot chocolate packs as well.

-Monte

Last year we were in the Penthouse Suite aft 8th deck and had a water warmer. This year we were in a mini suite 11th deck with a coffee pot. So I don't think the catagory of room really matters, just luck of the draw. Room service is alway nice.

Archived