belize native tours?

seansmith

Hello

We will be in Belize in the next 3 weeks and we want to book with belize native tours, I have read lot of threads about them and they look like a great. Do they book kids because our 11 year old will be travelling with us.

Does anyone have more information on Belize Native Tours? I would appreciate it.

Thank you :)

Just back from Belize and I wish that i could stay there to spend a couple more days relaxing. We did the cave tubing tour with belizenativetours, we had a great time and they are reasonable...

We were a group of 12 people, i was kinda nervous at first since one of the 12 was my 11 year old son, but felt much better when the guide paid special attention to him when he saw i was worried and i enjoyed myself even more.

We got off from the ship and upon arriving at the tourist village the tour guide was waiting for us. We got into the van and our tour begin . It took 35 minutes before we reached a bad ruff road about 5 miles to the cave. When we reached there we took the head light and the tubes plus the life jacket for my son and we walked about 20 minutes before we got to the first cave. It was a wonderful view the water was very beautiful , we went one by one down to the river and the water was cool and nice , and then we began our adventure. In all we passed through 3 caves and all of them were spectacular. Overall we really enjoyed our tour and the hospitality of the tour guide..

We had a little bit of spare time after the tour, so our guide took us to do some shopping from another place that sold some souvenirs and gift items.

In the end it was a great trip we all enjoyed it and I will be sure to do it again next time and i also would like to try one of the maya sites tours. You can check them out if you like http://www.belizenativetours.com/tours.htm,

Good luck :)

Archived