A Couple more questions about the pride

DBBJR87

I would book it early into the cruise, when I am not so full from eating and drinking all week and can really enjoy such a big meal. I like to book it the first "formal" night since I am already dressed a little nicer.

Ok... since this upcoming cruise we will be past guests what do they have at a past guest party ?

Thanks.

Free cocktails (fruit punch for the kids,) some appetizers, live music, dancing, and they show a video about the history of Carnival where everyone cheers for every ship they've sailed.

The party was the second sea day at 4:45pm or so and lasts 45 minutes. Scheduling subject to change of course! :p You'll get invitations in your cabin the night before.

If i could have picked nights to do the steakhouse (still haven't convinced DH he'd like it yet!) I'd go with night 3 or the last night. Those are the weakest menus, imho.

I see you've done multiple sailings on the same ship--always want to cheer three times when they say Carnival Spirit. :D

LOL - they go by so quick you have to cheer quick or you've missed your ship entirely!!!

:p

I don't keep sailing the same ships on purpose - it just seems to have worked out that way! Of course with the Pride, it's the easiest ship to get to - no airfare is really nice!

Archived