AC for 3?

bhcruise

I booked 9500, an AC category on the Jade for a Med. cruise April 2011. It will be me, DH, and my 18 year old brother. The NCL site let me pull it up for 3 but then when I called to book it I was told it was only for 2. After checking again she said it could be booked for 3 however, I am now worried that this may not be the best set up for us. We are really excited about the huge balcony and don't really want to change cabins however, I want my brother to have some space. All the pictures that I can find still show the room set up for 2, are they making changes to accomodate 3? Any input would be great! I know the AB is an option but it would be another $2500 so I don't really want to do that.

Its possible they may have put the fold out sofa bed in there .They are working on changing some of these.

click my email in my signature and Ill email you some pics..

Avg sq ft cabin: 294 Balcony: 144

Cabin size for category SE ranges from 294 to 357 square feet with 144 to 266 square foot balcony. Cabin size for category SF is 286 square feet plus 65 square foot balcony.

I booked 9500, an AC category on the Jade for a Med. cruise April 2011. It will be me, DH, and my 18 year old brother. The NCL site let me pull it up for 3 but then when I called to book it I was told it was only for 2. After checking again she said it could be booked for 3 however, I am now worried that this may not be the best set up for us. We are really excited about the huge balcony and don't really want to change cabins however, I want my brother to have some space. All the pictures that I can find still show the room set up for 2, are they making changes to accomodate 3? Any input would be great! I know the AB is an option but it would be another $2500 so I don't really want to do that.

We have AC 10000 booked for the same cruise as you and the description of our room says it only accommodates 2 people. We were in AC 10000 on the Star last year and even though there was a couch it was not a fold out one. Perhaps they are adding pull out couches to certain rooms?

Bocadude- At first I thought you had the cabin I wanted! Turns out you don't, we are actually booked on the 4/29/2011 sailing. We rebooked for the longer itinerary that includes more of the Med. and Egypt. I am really hoping that they are adding pull out couches to these cabins, I hope that will be comfortable for my brother!

I would seriously consider the AB or Courtyard. The other suites are one large room. No privacy at all. With the AB you have the extra small bedroom. Small, but then you have the dining/living area which is separate from the Master Bedroom.

There is a sleep sofa in the AC. Here is a pic of my daughter's "Room" as we called it, lol. They kept the bed short for her as she is 5 but it extends to adult size and while a little firm, you should be fine. There is a curtain for privacy as well.

cab7.jpg.a4af3b3c814161f1dcc01072c9e9b846.jpg

Archived