Some pics from Oasis May 29!

Do they have that new $99.00 photo package, or is that only on the other ships? I read about a new package that gets you copies of all your pictures for one price.

If i remember correctly, it was around $395 for the whole package, doesn't include professional portraits.

I'm curious about the picture of the big chairs with the white canopies on them (first set of pics). Are those for anyone, or just suite guests? They sure look like a good place to read a book or take a nap by the pool...

Those are for everyone! They're in the solarium and very comfy! They're probably really hard to get during the day because there's only a few of them. We got one on a port day and took a little nap in one... but it was really hot!

Also about the $99 package... it's a book where you choose what pics go into it. It has pictures of the ship and a few spots for you to plug your own pics in... I was excited about it, but now that I look through it it's really not worth the $100... at least in my opinion. You can get the disc with all the pictures taken for $395... crazy tho!

thanks nicole , these pix are great , i had not seen many like you took until now :)

tell me though , on one pic there was a digital sign....did i see starbucks coffee on it ?:eek:

just asking 'cause we are starbuck drinkers and that would be swell :D

dave

what do they have at the chocolate breakfast? That sounds like something i wouldn't want to miss.

I'm Nicole's other half...

The chocolate breakfast has choc waffles, hot choc, choc milkshakes, choc banana bread, choc muffin, choc pancakes, choc croissants...I think that covers it.

Don't make the same mistake we did if you are on the Western iten....the TV menus say choc breakfast is on day 6 but it in fact was not until Day 7....I had to get up early 2 days in a row for it. Make sure you ask them in the MDR which day it is.

Great pictures. Thanks for posting. We also have enjoyed our Olympus Stylus (waterproof!) for a few years. I just got an Olympus SLR E510, and love it! Olympus makes a great camera. Thanks again for the picures. We will be sailing on Allure next year at this time, so I'm really lovin your pictures right now.

Archived