EZ cruise parking or lighthouse parking?

If you are driving in a day early then choose a hotel that has free cruise parking like Howard Johnsons or Holiday Inn.

There is an even cheaper cruise parking lot that has opened right across the street from the Howard Johnsons just off the highway on Harborside and I think it was only $3 per day and they shuttle you to the pier.

And I vote for EZCruise Parking. I have used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future. They are probably both equally as good so I don't think anyone can pinpoint why one would be better than the other one.

Both pretty equal, we have used both...do reserve in advance for a small discount. For <7 days, we tend to lean toward Lighthouse, at one time EZC had a different rate and lot, not sure if still the same.

Read more details and past reviews here at CC Departures section: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Thanks for keeping the peace.

Archived