other site reviews for Dream

Just been reading the reviews on the other site, can't believe how rude they are to each other,nothing like that on here.

Was hoping to see more good reviews by now, cant really look forward to holiday yet, but keeping fingers crossed.totally confused :confused:

rose

Looked at some recent feedback on other sites.

There definitely is concern over the smell, etc BUT think this is skewing other feedback too - complaints that there's only three choices of lager brands (and no Stella) or poor tv recetion are, IMHO, ott.

Have also read first complaints over entertainment- should you really expect "showbiz names" on a med cruise, unless it's been promised ?

I am gonna get in touch with Thomson, and stress that if we go on the Dream and experience problems that they have CLEARLY known about for weeks, then I'll take legal action as far as I can. BUT if they can sort that one main issue out, I reckon the Dream could still be worthwhile.

Anxiously looking forward to this weeks feedback !

Dave

I am gonna get in touch with Thomson, and stress that if we go on the Dream and experience problems that they have CLEARLY known about for weeks, then I'll take legal action as far as I can. BUT if they can sort that one main issue out, I reckon the Dream could still be worthwhile.

Good point. If you have something in writing saying that the issues have been resolved and you find evidence to the contrary (photos, videos etc), I imagine you would have a good case for a claim.

Is writing a letter or email the best course of action? What is the address?

I am going on the Dream on 13th July in a suite and wish to confirm that what is provided will be as staed in the brochure!

dave

Try contactus@thomson-cruises.com and you`ll get a same day reply but expect the same standard reply as I and others received.However,Thomsons do say that they are updated daily on the ship so you may receive a different response.Regards writing,I believe the timescale for those with a complaint is 28 days so you`d probably expect similar.

Hi

We are going on the 13th July, booked a suite as well. Will watch with interest to see what kind of reply you get from Thomson. We are still trying to cancel the holiday (no transfer from our airport or cabin availble on alternative cruises) but so far no luck.

Personally, I think we're better off phoning. The staff are helpful, and when I called earlier today, I was told that they would receive more information and an update later this afternoon. I'll call again tomorrow.

I'm cruising on August 10, very tempted to change ship, having cruised many times on Destiny. We want to try something new, but not if the sewage etc continues

Archived