Palma in waiting!

parthia

:cool:-WE GOT OUR TICKETS THIS WEEK AND AS WE DEPART FROM MANCHESTER @ 0600HRS(BST) WE ARRIVE PALMA 12 SOMETHING OR OTHER-THEN PRESUMABLY TRANSFERED TO IE-WE THEN DEPART AT

23.30HRS-.

Any ideas to fill one's time which may need kiliing?We presume that the

cruise excursions had been executed for that day-so does anyone have an idea to fill the time gap-bearing in mind that when we return after the first week,we arrived at Palma at 0600hrs then again leave at 23.300hrs to embark(pardon the pun!)on our second cruise date on the IE.It will be then we will make an excursion then.

Yep only 17 days to go-looking forward to it.

Parthia Hi,

Plenty to do on the 1st day if you need to kill time, about 10 mins walk is a big shopping mall, It's well hidden though.

Dont know if you will miss the mini (free) excursion from the ship.

Oposite the port again less than 5 mins walk you can catch a bus into town for less than 2 euro's

Or if the weather is sunny you can have the pick of the sun beds :D

If I can think of any thing else I will post

Ps.. I hope it's not 17 days

RR

:cool:-WE GOT OUR TICKETS THIS WEEK AND AS WE DEPART FROM MANCHESTER @ 0600HRS(BST) WE ARRIVE PALMA 12 SOMETHING OR OTHER-THEN PRESUMABLY TRANSFERED TO IE-WE THEN DEPART AT

23.30HRS-.

Any ideas to fill one's time which may need kiliing?We presume that the

cruise excursions had been executed for that day-so does anyone have an idea to fill the time gap-bearing in mind that when we return after the first week,we arrived at Palma at 0600hrs then again leave at 23.300hrs to embark(pardon the pun!)on our second cruise date on the IE.It will be then we will make an excursion then.

Yep only 17 days to go-looking forward to it.

Hi,

If you're leaving at 6 a.m. you should be in Palma about 9a.m. their time. Not 12.

Berwyn

Hi Parthia

If you go to Reception they will give you a deck plan of the ship. It takes a while to get to know where everything is so an orientation walk round is a good idea. You can also get a bus or taxi to Palma Nova and the beach if you want or just go and visit the cathedral. Look on the internet at the maps and I'm sure you'll find plenty of places to visit that's not too far away. We did quite a lot when we embarked in Funchal, Madeira. Arriving at 2.30pm we unpacked, had some lunch, walked round the ship went into town for a few hours, then back for dinner and sailaway.:):)

Jan

Sorry Berwyn I was rather referring to to amount to an estimated time from the airport to the ship rather than the actual arrival at Palma. The arrival aat airport will be 0935 hrs-allowing for bagge handling,transfering by coach to the ship,then baggage unload baggage and checking it again

I reckon it could rould about 12 noon plus!-maybe not though.

To rectify the days as from now-12th June-only 12 days to go from today-inclusive-Rebel Rouser!it appeared that the excitement had overwhelmed me!

Thanks for the tip regarding maybe walking,taxing or bussing to Palma town and will be doing our utmost to ensue them.

One question as this is our second cruise we are wondering whether at the end of the first cruise upon returning to Palma,and thenwe set off on our second week of our cruise starting from Palma-would the "winding up" of our bill aquired on board on the first week be activated for me and her indoors or would we be exhonerated and continue our AI for the second week and to having to pay by cash on the day prior to the return to Palma?-but we will expect to to that function on our final arrival at Palma

because we doing a "back to back" cruise-and finalise the bill then on the day prior to the arrival ata Palam-Do you understand what we mean-anyone?

When we went our cruise last year it was for 19 days therefore only experienced the finalising day once.

Hi Parthia,

B2B cruise , like we did last year you get the Bill under your door on the penultimate day of your cruise. if your paying cash then expect a delay as there will be long Qs, thats the benifit of paying by Visa card.

Although we have been on the old girl many many times, I still get excited about going on her again.

RR

Archived