Cruise photos from 4/24/10 sailing

Sorry everyone for the late responses. I've been very busy. But I appreciate all of your comments and I wanted to answer each one.

HouseHunter, I wish I didn't have to get off that ship. It was a great trip.

Trevoli, you're welcome. I know how it felt when I was counting down to my trip and I wanted to see everyone's photos of their trip.

Esmee, thanks for the link. I'll check it out also.

Hey JERZGIRL...24 days and counting for you...woohoo! I know you're excited. The zipline was short and fast. If you've never ziplined before, then it may be a little thrilling. I've ziplined in St. Lucia on my cruise 2 years ago, so I had real ziplining experience. But too be honest, it was the last day where I saw the lines for the FlowRider and Zipline. It's like everyone was trying to get those activities in before the trip ended. I did the zipline on the last day about an hour before closing and I had to wait bout 10 - 15 minutes on line. The Rock Climbing wasn't too packed. Maybe because it's by the AquaTheater and majority of the people are on the Sports Deck. We rock climbed maybe on the 3rd day.

Vermontcruisers, the ship didn't feel like it was packed, which is good. You would think with all of those people it'll be packed like sardines. That's what I liked about this ship. There is always something going on in different areas, no everyone is at one place at the same time. Only during the At Seas days aroun 2, 3:00 in the afternoon the pool areas were packed with sunbathers. It was hard for me to find a chair by the pool.

Wsue22, you're going to love it!

Neil Young Fan, it'll probably be best to do the FlowRider and Zipline when they first open for the day, or when alot of people are out touring on the islands. The boogie board Flowrider was more packed than the surfing FlowRider. The lines move a little quick if there are people falling off right away.

Limmer, you're truly welcome. Happy to share

RchardE954, glad you enjoyed the photos. My BF is a comedian, so the wackiness rubs off on me...lol

Dremac373, I'm happy to share the photos. Cruising is not just for "old people" as some think. Any age can enjoy a cruise. There is soo much to do for everyone. There is soo much to see out in this world, and a cruise is something I try to do every year.

Yankeefan46, hey my fellow Bronxite! We stayed in a Oceanview balcony room on the 7th floor (7650, Category D-2). We prefer to wake up viewing the ocean. The only disadvantage I saw with Central Park and Boardwalk cabins is that people can look into your room. Someone is always in your face. But there are some people that wouldn't mind that. You do get to view the Oasis of Dreams show from your cabin depending on where it's situated. And you can see the carnival on the boardwalk.

Cruising Khi, I tried to post photos not alot of people have. I think I took a photo of every nook and cranny of the ship....lol

The Plumbers Wife, the arcade was fun. You're son will enjoy it. MY BF and I are very competitive so we were in the arcade playing air hockey often...lol

ALSEAU, you're truly welcome. Glad I can share

Pher4Real, that's how I felt when i booked my trip last September to go this past April. I kept looking at my Cruise Countdown on the website, but it was good to see "1 Day left before Embarkation"

AFS1970, you sound like me and my BF. Anytime we pass an arcade with air hockey, we have to compete. You'll have fun.

Janespup, glad you enjoyed.

Alreadypacked, you're truly welcome :)

Sailingawaysoon, you're welcome. We had a ball!

Jaxcruiser23, glad you enjoyed the photos. You're DW will LOVE the surprise you have in store. I'm soo jealous ;) The Loft Suite is beautiful. I saw the inside from the sports deck. ENJOY!

Archived