stingray tour ??

crabbdock

Hi All. Im trying to decide between Stingray sailing and Nativeways. We can all go with Stingray Sailing for $132. Or we can go with Nativeway for $237.50. Nativeway has an extra stop at Rum Point beach so tour is 1.5 hours longer. I was reading reviews about Nativeway and they all said that the price inludes lunch, but they dont mention it on their website. Has anyone been recently, is lunch still included in their tour price? Trying to decide which one we should do.

Thanks

Hi All. Im trying to decide between Stingray sailing and Nativeways. We can all go with Stingray Sailing for $132. Or we can go with Nativeway for $237.50. Nativeway has an extra stop at Rum Point beach so tour is 1.5 hours longer. I was reading reviews about Nativeway and they all said that the price inludes lunch, but they dont mention it on their website. Has anyone been recently, is lunch still included in their tour price? Trying to decide which one we should do.

Thanks

Yes the price includes lunch and you will find a lot of great reviews on the boards here. You will be given a menu of what to choose from, they will call it in and it will be ready for you when you hit Rum Point. Rum Point is very beautiful.

Here's the menu:

Rum Point Wreck Bar & Grill

Spicy Red Conch Chowder

Seasonal Fruit Cup topped with yogurt

Conch Fritters with Scotch Bonnet tartar sauce

Tortilla Chips with sour cream & salsa

Caesar Salad with chicken breast or fish

Rum Point Salad ham, turkey, swiss, crispy bacon & ranch dressing

Spicy Mahi-Mahi Caesar Wrap

Rum Point Chicken Wings sweet chili garlic or buffalo style

Chicken Club Sandwich

Blackened Mahi-Mahi Sandwich with mango mayonnaise

Cheeseburger or Jerk CheeseBurger w/lettuce, tomato, onion

Veggie Burger with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & onion

Jumbo Hotdog add jalapenos cheddar & onion

Jerk Pork Sandwich with Rum Point jerk mayo

Original Fish & Chips with Rum Point tartar sauce

Crispy Chicken Tenders with BBQ or honey mustard sauce

Grilled Chicken Sandwich provolone cheese, pesto, tomato, lettuce, & onion on Boboli bread with a side of lemon aioli

Today’s Catch with rice & beans and corn on the cob

Traditional Style Jerk Pork w/ rice & beans & corn on cob

All Served With Your Choice of Fries or House Salad

Thanks a lot. I really want to go to Rum Point. I was just trying to justify spending the extra or not. I think less then 20 bucks more is worth the extra time there, especially with lunch included. I hear the food prices can be prety expensive in GC. So I am giving the options over to the others in my group, sugesting I want to go to Rum Point, and see what they think.

Thanks again for the reply.-

I definitely agree- Rum Point is fantabulous!:D It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Husband and I went back n July 08' with the Stingray City tour, but lunch was not included in the price, so we had to buy lunch at the grill ourselves, but the food was really good~ It's so peaceful, and if you like to be able to sit in the shade too, it's a great spot. Lots of trees everywhere, and a few hammocks too. By far the BEST excursion we've done to date- I'd go back and do it all again in a heartbeat!:)

Have fun!

• 4 months later...

I have this tour reserved thru Nativeway also. I'm reading that you don't get a lot of time to relax on the beach. Maybe an hour or so.

Anyone back recently, that can give an update?

Would also like to know what food choices were liked or disliked.

Thanks in advance

Archived