Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

i have bee n looking for cruise to bermuda, never been there. will check it out. count us in.

Hi lexusangel,

Welcome! So glad you found us. Will add you to the list. Come back often and check....will post as soon as I have any info!

Here's the updated list.......

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

24. trptplayer22

25. princessofthesea

26. manmtnmike

27. catty

28. crusinCyndi

29. lexusangel

I don't want an obstructed view. Balcony I do want.

From the CC Groups I have been a part of, the pricing is for a reg 8B or above guarantee for the Balcony,

So you would be at least guaranteed a reg Balcony, with a reg view.

If you really like a certain part of the ship, than you should do the full deposit,

if you are willing to be anywhere on the ship,

than it is kind of fun to see where you might get up graded to.

From the CC Groups I have been a part of, the pricing is for a reg 8B or above guarantee for the Balcony,

If you really like a certain part of the ship, than you should do the full deposit,

Thank you. This will be our 3rd cruise and 1st group cruise. I've always gone right through my PVP. Any help is appreciated. I'm happy with 90% of the balconys. The only ones I don't like are right behind the bridge of the ship. But even if I got one of those I'd still be good. Hey just being on a cruise is a good thing.

for anyone that does recreational snorkeling...Tobacco Bay in St. George is awesome...it is a swimming cove...surounded by Rock...no WAVES...lots of cool fish. There is a bar on the beach..not sure if they serve food or not..restrooms and small gift shop. This is one of favorite places to swim and snorkel because of how calm it is. Beautiful.

Here is the reply about the reduced deposit and choosing of cabin.....

HI Sheryl and Happy Friday!!

If someone books in to the group at reduced deposit and decides they want to choose a specific cabin, they can as long as the full deposit is on the booking and there are cabins left to choose from. The reduced deposit guarantees them that category but the frull deposit is required to choose a cabin. Hope that makes sense.

Hope this helps those of you deciding on the reduced deposit or not. Of course, that also depends if we get that option when the group becomes Official!;)

Hey Marie,

Thanks for stopping by.

for anyone that does recreational snorkeling...Tobacco Bay in St. George is awesome...it is a swimming cove...surounded by Rock...no WAVES...lots of cool fish. There is a bar on the beach..not sure if they serve food or not..restrooms and small gift shop. This is one of favorite places to swim and snorkel because of how calm it is. Beautiful.

That area looks beautiful. How far is it from the dock? Does it get crowded there?

That area looks beautiful. How far is it from the dock? Does it get crowded there?

It is fantastic! Like other ports, crowds depend on how many ships are in port. But... there are lots of fantastic beaches and plenty of sand (crushed pink coral) to go around!

Anyone rent the movie THE DEEP yet.:D

Mike

Thanks for the info. Just checked the deck plans and 8B or higher is good enough for me. If there's a reduced deposit offer, I'll be doing that.

It is fantastic! Like other ports, crowds depend on how many ships are in port. But... there are lots of fantastic beaches and plenty of sand (crushed pink coral) to go around!

Mike

Hey Mike,

I saw that movie many years ago. Maybe I will see if I can watch it again!

i have bee n looking for cruise to bermuda, never been there. will check it out. count us in.

Welcome!

Cool.. Then I just may go with the reduced deposit then as long as it is a regular balcony..

Mike

No, assuming it is based in Bermuda?

Welcome!

Cool.. Then I just may go with the reduced deposit then as long as it is a regular balcony..

Also, check post #289 for more info about reduced deposits and choosing a cabin.

Welcome!

Yes, also Australia and BVI but check out the chase scenes and under water shots.

According to Yahoo's movies..."Posters of Jaqueline Bissett underwater in a T-shirt adorned many a dorm wall in the late 1970s."

I think the dive sequence was also filmed off the barrior reefs of Bermuda.

Mike

On our Mateys group, the balcony cat. price is an 8C so those who chose that are guaranteed to get an 8c balcony or better. Hopefully, we can get that with this grop!

Crazee5....tobacco bay is far from the port. Not sure how you would get there..by bus or ferry maybe..we always rent scooters so we can explore the whole island...

As far as crowds..never seems to be to crowded..now that most ships are docking at the dockyard I would imagine that Tobacco bay is not very crowded.

Beautiful...beautiful Island

Like someone else posted...lots of beautiful beaches.

The last time we were in Bermuda...we drove along the coast...I kept stopping my husband every 2 minutes..." stop..I gotta take a picture". This went on forever.

Just plotted a few beaches on the map I showed yesterday

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103517276185828751130.0004893c7a5c59ee801e3&ll=32.317893,-64.767494&spn=0.181337,0.281868&z=12

The beach you asked about looks to be at the north shore of the Island

Scroll down on the left to see all the beaches added

I am still working on getting the icons all the same (swimming person for beaches, etc...)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103517276185828751130.0004893c7a5c59ee801e3&ll=32.317893,-64.767494&spn=0.181337,0.281868&z=12

I am still working on getting the icons all the same (swimming person for beaches, etc...)

GREAT map!!! :D

Crazee5....tobacco bay is far from the port. Not sure how you would get there..by bus or ferry maybe..we always rent scooters so we can explore the whole island...

As far as crowds..never seems to be to crowded..now that most ships are docking at the dockyard I would imagine that Tobacco bay is not very crowded.

Beautiful...beautiful Island

Like someone else posted...lots of beautiful beaches.

The last time we were in Bermuda...we drove along the coast...I kept stopping my husband every 2 minutes..." stop..I gotta take a picture". This went on forever.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure we will have no trouble finding a beautiful beach!

Ward...you are doing a fabulous job with the map. Thank you so much for taking the time!

All the "nice" beaches are on the south shore.

Archived