Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Here are the votes, so far. Please vote for your favorite name by Wednesday. The top 2 vote getters will then be voted upon by Friday and a new name for this soon to be group (I hope) will be born!

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of Pride and Paradise

Paradise Pirates of the Pride

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the PrideXXXX

The Bermuda Pride Pirates

Bermuda bound Pride Pirates XXX

Pirates of the PrideX

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound BuccaneersX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

The Bumping Pride Pirates

The Bermuda Bound Bumpity Bump Bumpers

Bumpin it to Bermuda Pride Pirates

Here are the votes, so far. Please vote for your favorite name by Wednesday. The top 2 vote getters will then be voted upon by Friday and a new name for this soon to be group (I hope) will be born!

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of the PrideX

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XX

I kind of like this one. The BBB is short, sweet and catchy in sound when you say it.

I know I am not on the list...Yet...:rolleyes: But you never know...

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

I love updating this list!!

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123 + 3

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

24. trptplayer22

25. princessofthesea

26. manmtnmike

27. catty

28. crusinCyndi

29. lexusangel

30. shellann

31. saw1953 + 4 cabins

32. Koval (I couldn't resist....)

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of the PrideX

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

I love updating this list!!

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123 + 3

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

24. trptplayer22

25. princessofthesea

26. manmtnmike

27. catty

28. crusinCyndi

29. lexusangel

30. shellann

31. saw1953 + 4 cabins

32. Koval (I couldn't resist...)

33. Cruise Elf

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of the PrideX

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XXXX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

Add two more to your list. My honey and I have been talking about going back to Bermuda for our anniversary next year.

And my vote is for the

Bermuda Bound Buccaneers

Hi Penny,

Welcome to our almost group. So glad you found us! I added you to the list and added your vote too!!

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of the PrideX

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XXXXX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

Pride Paradise Pirates

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride XXXX

Pirates of the Pride X

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XXXXX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

Good morning everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Well, tomorrow is my birthday......wouldn't hearing that we are Official and getting prices be a great present?? Laura, if you hear me, help make my birthday a great one!:D

Happy birthday !!!

Pride Paradise Pirates

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride XXXX

Pirates of the Pride X

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

Bermuda-Bound Buccaneers XXXXXX

Proud Priders

The Pride Bumpers

Hi all,

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I have been adding your votes to the list as you post them. Looks like Bermuda Bound Buccaneers and Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride are in the lead.

Remember, we will take the top 2 vote getters and vote on them, starting tomorrow evening through Friday at 6:00PM. Then we will have our new name.

Those of you who haven't been to Bermuda, you're going to love it. It's gorgeous, clean and shining beaches, friendly people and loads to do even if you don't go to the beach.

Their public transportation is awesome. Buses and the ferry to the other side of the island are easy to use, convenient and inexpensive. Kings Wharf is right at the shopping district with plenty of restaurants and shops and the ferry leaves from a short walk away. Dockside is a fun day, as is St. George.

I'll see if I can't dig up some pictures off my honey's computer later to show.

Those of you who haven't been to Bermuda, you're going to love it. It's gorgeous, clean and shining beaches, friendly people and loads to do even if you don't go to the beach.

Their public transportation is awesome. Buses and the ferry to the other side of the island are easy to use, convenient and inexpensive. Kings Wharf is right at the shopping district with plenty of restaurants and shops and the ferry leaves from a short walk away. Dockside is a fun day, as is St. George.

I'll see if I can't dig up some pictures off my honey's computer later to show.

Hey Penny,

That all sounds so wonderful.......can't wait to book already. What am I saying.....I can't wait to CRUISE already!:D

I was talking with family over the weekend and mentioned this trip to Bermuda. I mentioned some places I had found out about and the aquarium. Well after the laughter died down they told me (unless it has changed) that the aquarium wasn't much bigger than a pet store and the zoo was just a few animals. Noting too impressive.

Of course I dont expect a DC National Zoo/Baltimore aquarium caliber experience for just a $10 ticket in Bermuda.

Just thought I would pass along that tidbit. The way it was put to me, its interesting to see , but not something to plan for or a "must see".

Are we there yet?

The Aquarium was more fun outside, watching the turtles and across the street, there was a small tidal basin. While we were there, the tide was coming in FAST, so fast it caused a whirlpool in the middle of it. Call me strange, but that was very cool to watch.

If I remember correctly, the excursion we went on combined the caves and the aquarium, so it wasn't bad. An hour at each one, as well as a very fast and harrowing ride on a bus down the narrow Bermuda streets. :eek::D

We enjoyed several hours at the Dockyard, wandered the shops and the old buildings. This time I think I want to spend more time on the other side of the Island.

The website of the zoo/aquarium makes it sounds soooo good. Guess we'll see if we go there or not. Here's the link for anyone who wants to see it.

http://www.bamz.org/default.asp

We also might be looking into the Jolly Roger fishing boat excursion.

After we become Official, we can start seeing if there are any group excursions we could set up where we can get some group discounts.

Also, we could start thinking about a hotel for a pre cruise stay. We could get a group rate with that too. Hubby & I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in White Marsh. They had a great Park & Cruise package, with transportation to and from the port terminal. There was a big stip mall across the way too.

The website of the zoo/aquarium makes it sounds soooo good. Guess we'll see if we go there or not. Here's the link for anyone who wants to see it.

http://www.bamz.org/default.asp

We also might be looking into the Jolly Roger fishing boat excursion.

After we become Official, we can start seeing if there are any group excursions we could set up where we can get some group discounts.

Also, we could start thinking about a hotel for a pre cruise stay. We could get a group rate with that too. Hubby & I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in White Marsh. They had a great Park & Cruise package, with transportation to and from the port terminal. There was a big stip mall across the way too.

The Facility map gives you an idea of what is there. http://www.bamz.org/facility_map.aspx

For a small island I think its an appropriate size.

I am definitely interested in the fishing excursion as well. I was looking at some charters earlier too.

Last time I stayed at the County Inn and Suites (1717 West Nursery RoadLinthicum Heights, MD 21090) Its right near BWI.

Loved the place, nice little indoor swimming pool and spa. free shuttle to/from port.

Chili's restaurant next door and some nice restaurants nearby as well. Will definitely stay there again!!

Hey All,

I just got the best birthday present in an email!!

Everything looks real good. The bottom line is better than Carnival's site bottom line!!:eek:

I have a few things to work on with Laura then I will share everything with you.

PLEASE sit tight......we got it!!:D:D:D

Hey All,

I just got the best birthday present in an email!!

Everything looks real good. The bottom line is better than Carnival's site bottom line!!:eek:

I have a few things to work on with Laura then I will share everything with you.

PLEASE sit tight......we got it!!:D:D:D

very nice!

Congrats!

Archived