Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Ok, Hi all,

I'm home and all of our group business(interest list & name list) has been updated.

Now, on to the rest.....

I am sooo sorry that some information regarding the group leader perks got so out of hand here today. Although it's not usually asked, Ava girl had a valid question and asked it in a very nice and innocent way. My answer to her may have been vague, but that's because I'm REALLY not sure how it is going to work. Unfortunately, someone else came on and decided to stir up the pot a bit. Never saw that person's name before and it's not on our list of interested people.

So, there I am, in my car with my hubby and I decided to check CC on my Blackberry. Wow.....I was so pleased to see all of the people in this group that came to my defense. Let's hope the troll has been banished! I think we really have a great bunch of cruisers here and I will try my best to be a good group leader.

No more of that stuff now....

ouch! is this me?

please remove me from the list.

Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining[

You know we never asked the other fellow potential cruisers about dinning preferences....

I assume that since we are part of a group they will effort getting us together.

I normally go with late dinner, but may change my mind to go early if enough of you are doing the same!

Mike and anyone else who might be interested,

I sent an email to the CC TA and here is her response regarding transferring to the CC group bookings if you are already booked ES with Carnival:

Hi Sheryl,

If someone is already booked directly with Carnival at the ES rate, they cannot be transferred in to the group. We actually have to cancel any reservation made directly with Carnival and rebook them in to the group which creates a brand new booking number. However, anyone can book in to the group directly at the ES rate they just wouldn't get the group amenity if there is any amenity offered and the same terms and conditions would apply for that promotion. I hope this makes sense.

You know we never asked the other fellow potential cruisers about dinning preferences....

I assume that since we are part of a group they will effort getting us together.

I normally go with late dinner, but may change my mind to go early if enough of you are doing the same!

The other group that I am going with, Miracle Mateys, all booked their own time for dining. Not sure how other groups handle this....any feedback from past group leaders or members??:confused:

The other group that I am going with, Miracle Mateys, all booked their own time for dining. Not sure how other groups handle this....any feedback from past group leaders or members??:confused:

I plan on booking my own time as well, was just wondering what most people in the group plan to book?

Bob and I had Late dining last year, we are trying Anytime this year. What time is the early dining?

well, it wasn't my question. ava girl will have to answer that. i was just looking for clarification from the OP.

Yea, I just read about it somewhere, never knew what is was, but hey, if Sheryl is doing all the work with this, darling you "berth" away while we have our toes in the pink sands, & drinks in hands!! LOL..:D You go girl!

Very cool! This moved along quickly.. Now I know for sure I will be buying a FCC while on the Pride in August so I can also get that OBC..Anyone know how much the FCC's are and how much OBC you get when you buy one?

I hope the first bigger deposit is due around October or so, that way we can catch our breaths after the August cruise..

I AM SO EXCITED! My Aunt has been to Bermuda and said it was one of the most beautiful places she has seen!! :D

Bob and I had Late dining last year, we are trying Anytime this year. What time is the early dining?

Carnival says:

Breakfast & Lunch Breakfast: 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM

Lunch: Noon – 1:30 PM

Dinner

Early Seating: 6:00 PM

Late Seating: 8:15 PM

*Your Time: 5:45 to 9:30 PM

I plan on booking my own time as well, was just wondering what most people in the group plan to book?

August will be our first cruise and we booked anytime dining.. I think we will go with that again only because we like to be able to go whenever instead of being tied to a time.. BUT, I also want to see what my buddy Tiffany will book..

Where ya at woman??? We're about to become official!!! :D:D:D

Yea, I just read about it somewhere, never knew what is was, but hey, if Sheryl is doing all the work with this, darling you "berth" away while we have our toes in the pink sands, & drinks in hands!! LOL..:D You go girl!

Very cool! This moved along quickly.. Now I know for sure I will be buying a FCC while on the Pride in August so I can also get that OBC..Anyone know how much the FCC's are and how much OBC you get when you buy one?

I hope the first bigger deposit is due around October or so, that way we can catch our breaths after the August cruise..

I AM SO EXCITED! My Aunt has been to Bermuda and said it was one of the most beautiful places she has seen!! :D

I think they are $100 and you get that back plus the additional OBC ($100)

not positive - going off of memory and after today I feel lucky I am not babbling in a corner somewhere. So please verify.

Thanks Ava girl for your vote of confidence!:D

OK.....voting is now over for the group name. Here are the top 2 vote getters:

Bermuda Bound Buccaneers

Bermuda Bound Priates of the PrideX

Please choose your favorite and put an X next to it. Voting will end by 6:00 EST Friday.

Congrats on the official status Sheryl!!!

I know you will do a great job!!

I'm still hoping the money tree out back will bloom and Dave and I can join you on this cruise.

Thanks Andrea. I've got my fingers crossed that you could come!!

Thanks Ava girl for your vote of confidence!:D

Bermuda Bound Buccaneers

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the PrideXX

Please choose your favorite and put an X next to it. Voting will end by 6:00 EST Friday.

Here's my vote! Can't wait for more details! :D

Bermuda Bound Buccaneers

Bermuda Bound Priates of the PrideXXX

Bermuda Bound BuccaneersXX

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the PrideXXX

Bermuda Bound BuccaneersXX

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the PrideXXX

Bremuda Bound Buccaneers X:D

Archived