Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Just checked out some sites and it looks like the temperatures around late September, early October range about low 75 to high 85 degrees. The waters would still be relatively warm from the summer, I would think. Sounds like some lovely weather to me!:D

Hey Sheryl!:D

Haven't seen ya in a while and just wanted to stop by and say best of luck with your new group and hope all is well.:cool: The Miracle group was excellent though I've moved back to NCL for my 2011 CC Group!;) You'll luv Bermuda!:cool:

Hey Sheryl!:D

Haven't seen ya in a while and just wanted to stop by and say best of luck with your new group and hope all is well.:cool: The Miracle group was excellent though I've moved back to NCL for my 2011 CC Group!;) You'll luv Bermuda!:cool:

Hey Barry,

Thanks for stopping by. So glad to hear that you guys had a great cruise. Never been to Bermuda....hope to get this one up and running. Good luck with your group too. Hopefully, we will get to cruise together someday!!

OK, I think we got some good responses today. I decided to email Laura already. I'm sure it will take a while but we should hear something eventually. I will keep you posted, meanwhile........

Anyone interested in a CC group cruise on the Carnival Pride from Baltimore to Bermuda in the fall of 2011? Looking at dates such as October 2nd or September 18th. This itinerary includes 3 days in Bermuda!! If you are interested, just leave a post. Would love to have you onboard!!!:D

Good morning all,

Come on and check out this possible CC group cruise. Would love for you to join us. Just post if you are interested. I will let you know if and when we become "OFFICIAL." Then we can talk prices and amenities!:D

Not going to book with your group, as I have already booked this sailing. But I do hope you get a CC group for the 10/2/2011 sailing at least! I would still like to be part of the roll call.......that would okay.....right?

Just wondering if anyone is thinking about the Bermuda sailings and golf? My DH has already said that he is taking the clubs. Last cruise to Bermuda he and someone else from our Meet & Greet had a wonderful day golfing. Just something to think on.

Mary

Not going to book with your group, as I have already booked this sailing. But I do hope you get a CC group for the 10/2/2011 sailing at least! I would still like to be part of the roll call.......that would okay.....right?

Just wondering if anyone is thinking about the Bermuda sailings and golf? My DH has already said that he is taking the clubs. Last cruise to Bermuda he and someone else from our Meet & Greet had a wonderful day golfing. Just something to think on.

Mary

Hi Mary,

Just to let you know......if and when we become Official and if the prices/perks are to your liking, you can transfer your booking to the group and get all of the amenities that we get. Just a thought......

If you decide to keep your own booking, you are more than welcome to come and chat with us but, unfortunately, would not be able to receive any perks, OBC or group discounts we might get. Also, the Meet & Greet and shipboard activities we set up would be for CC group cruise members only.

Hi Sheryl

Hubby and I would be interested in the Sept. 18th cruise but are unable

to do the October one. Keep us posted and Thanks for organizing.

Laurie

Sure thing Laurie. Looks like Sept 18th is a more popular date. When I hear from Laura, I will check about both dates for sure!!:D

relatively new to the board - can you explain what exactly an 'official' CC cruise would get us? discounted rates? I see you mentioned in one post possible OBC's and other 'amenities.' just curious what exactly all of that would entail!

relatively new to the board - can you explain what exactly an 'official' CC cruise would get us? discounted rates? I see you mentioned in one post possible OBC's and other 'amenities.' just curious what exactly all of that would entail!

Hi there,

Glad to tell you what I know....

Most often, but not always, good prices are offered with a CC group cruise. Amenities can include OBC, cocktail party, treats in your room and or other trinkets. Also, usually, there is an offer of a reduced deposit. This means that for $25 per person you can book a guaranty catagory and secure your rate. A specific date is given as to when the rest of the deposit is due and another date for final payment. As soon as you make your full deposit, you can choose your stateroom. You can, of course, pay full deposit up front and choose your cabin right away. Also, if you are interested in Carnival's Early Saver rates, you can book those, too, with the group's TA and be part of the group.

Additionally, groups usually get together on the boards and plan out activities and excursions that you can be a part of, if you choose. You can get in on group rates for excursions, transportation and hotels, if the group sets these things up.

Finally, you get to sail with people that you have met on Cruise Critic. You can pick and choose what activities, if any, you want to participate in.

Hope this all helps.......

Archived