Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Here are the answers to the 2 questions....adding another passenger to a single and about price drops. This is an excert from Johna's email.......

If someone books as a single, they can add someone at a later date. If there is a price drop BEFORE final payment, it will be taken off of the final balance amount, not as on board credit. Carnival does not adjust rates after final payment or offer additional OBC.

Sharon and Sheila, hope this helps!

YIPPEE!!!!!!! We're booked. Ray and Sheila Category 4D Anytime dining.

Hey Congrats!

Waiting on my call back from Johna to book as well!

Sheryl - You may want to post some info in your signature about whom to contact or a link to member cruise info page. Looks like all the posts showing your cabin price breakdown and who to contact are now gone.

Hey Congrats!

Waiting on my call back from Johna to book as well!

Sheryl - You may want to post some info in your signature about whom to contact or a link to member cruise info page. Looks like all the posts showing your cabin price breakdown and who to contact are now gone.

I second the add-on to the signature, it really helps people wade thru lots of info and posts.:)

I also am waiting on an e-mail from Johna about changing my current booking to the group...we'll see

Mike

Help I cannot find the post with all the prices and amenities..:confused:

I second the add-on to the signature, it really helps people wade thru lots of info and posts.:)

I also am waiting on an e-mail from Johna about changing my current booking to the group...we'll see

Mike

Well in the mean time I added the banner to my signature and if you click on it it links to our Cruise Critic member cruise info page. The number to call for reservations is at the bottom. Also shows amenities, no prices though - think that is due to an agreement between CC and CCL

Ok, I haven't been online since Monday so I just had a lot of catching up to do. Did I miss it or were the prices or a link to the prices posted somewhere?

OK.....voting is now over for the group name. Here are the top 2 vote getters:

Bermuda Bound BuccaneersXXX

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the PrideXXXX

Please choose your favorite and put an X next to it. Voting will end by 6:00 EST Friday.

Probably doesn't matter much now but my vote would be for Bermuda Bound Buccaneers. Maybe it is just me but Pirates of the Pride just sounds like a gay cruise. :o

Hey Everybody,

Slow down a minute....

I went out for a little while and many things happened here!

First, since I haven't been a group leader for a while and I misunderstood Laura's email to me, it seems I posted the prices & booking info. on this board by mistake. That's why it is now gone from here. No worries though......

Our Official page with all of the info and details that can be posted now is set up. The link is at the bottom of my siggy now.

Ward (n2knight)....thanks so much for all of your help. I really wanted to make sure the majority wanted your banner before we used it. I surely do....but just want to be fair to the whole group. I'm sure it's the winner though!:D

Congrats to Sheila & Ray (saw1953) for booking. I'll be adding you to the list.

Hey Everybody,

Slow down a minute....

I went out for a little while and many things happened here!

First, since I haven't been a group leader for a while and I misunderstood Laura's email to me, it seems I posted the prices & booking info. on this board by mistake. That's why it is now gone from here. No worries though......

Our Official page with all of the info and details that can be posted now is set up. The link is at the bottom of my siggy now.

Ward (n2knight)....thanks so much for all of your help. I really wanted to make sure the majority wanted your banner before we used it. I surely do....but just want to be fair to the whole group. I'm sure it's the winner though!:D

Congrats to Sheila & Ray (saw1953) for booking. I'll be adding you to the list.

I understand completely - I put it up so people could click on something to find the group cruise info.

I am about to remove it till we can all concur :)

I understand completely - I put it up so people could click on something to find the group cruise info.

I am about to remove it till we can all concur :)

Thanks Ward....you are the best!!:D

Actually, could you put it up on a post so everyone can see it? I know...I must sound so annoying!!:rolleyes:

Ok, everybody....take a look at Ward's great banner for the group. What do you think? Would love to be able to add it or another one, to our signatures in a day or two.

Thanks Ward....you are the best!!:D

Actually, could you put it up on a post so everyone can see it? I know...I must sound so annoying!!:rolleyes:

Ok, everybody....take a look at Ward's great banner for the group. What do you think? Would love to be able to add it or another one, to our signatures in a day or two.

Banner as requested

pirateflag.jpg

Folks - my graphic art skills are amateur at best, so please if anyone out there has some skills and want to make a better banner please do. :D

Banner as requested

pirateflag.jpg

Folks - my graphic art skills are amateur at best, so please if anyone out there has some skills and want to make a better banner please do. :D

Take a look everybody.....what do you think about the banner?

Hope to be adding more names soon!!

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

Well step one accomplished!! I have sent prelim info to Johna.

Once I get the call back, give CC info I am on the list too! :D:D

Congrats on the official status everyone!! Sheryl, just cuz I'm nosey can you email me the prices and stuff. I want to go to Bermuda! I just don't have any money. Gotta pay that hosp. bill ya know!:(

Janet,

No one would love for you to come more than I.

Have you ever seen the Godfather movie? I can be Michael to your Don Corleone! :D

Archived