Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

I called Johna last night and left a message. She did call me back today but unfortunately I was driving and asked her to give me a half hour and call me back. Left her a message a few hours ago and dang I'm still waiting. I'm sure she's very busy

I called Johna last night and left a message. She did call me back today but unfortunately I was driving and asked her to give me a half hour and call me back. Left her a message a few hours ago and dang I'm still waiting. I'm sure she's very busy[/quote

It's so frustrating playing phone tag......:(

Don't worry though...you'll be booked soon!:D

I am lost.. Do we not use this thread anymore to chat about the cruise?

Johna called me back today while I was napping.. (Had surgery on Wednesday so I am a little out of it):o

I called her back and left a message so I am assuming I will hear back from her on Monday.. :D

I am lost.. Do we not use this thread anymore to chat about the cruise?

Johna called me back today while I was napping.. (Had surgery on Wednesday so I am a little out of it):o

I called her back and left a message so I am assuming I will hear back from her on Monday.. :D

Gail.

This is where we will always come and chat. Don't leave here!!:D

The other thread called the Forum, will be one place for me to put any important info or news that group members can check on. The Official website page is the CC page set up for prospective group members to get booking info and pricing links.

~~~I love the banner! How do we get it onto our countdown?~~~

SO excited! I am going to see how many people we can get to go with us!! :D

Now since we will be past guests when this cruise comes around, do I book under that or just whatever rates the CC group offers?

Hope to be adding more names soon!!

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

~~~I love the banner! How do we get it onto our countdown?~~~

SO excited! I am going to see how many people we can get to go with us!! :D

Now since we will be past guests when this cruise comes around, do I book under that or just whatever rates the CC group offers?

You can check with the group TA about past guest rates but I am pretty sure our group rates will be better. I'm betting you will want to book with our rates. Let me know what you book, who's with you and your dining time when you get it done, Gail!!

OK everybody, here's the story.....

I posted the prices by mistake yesterday. They should not have been posted here. In order to get the prices now, you must click on the Offical page link in my signature and click on the email for the pricing. An email will be sent to you with the prices.

After 8 cabins are booked, then the prices will be posted on that Official page, which is located in the Cruise Critic Group Cruise section of the boards.

Hey, I think I came up with the name:

~~Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride~~

I want a FREE cabin!! :D

LOL..HAHHAHAA.. Kidding, but I think I did.. :D

Cant do a free cabin, but I can do a free drink of choice, to the creator of our group moniker. :cool:

Hey Ward,

Looks like everyone who stops by loves your banner. I knew they would....so let's go ahead and make it our Official banner.

Could you please post it with directions on how to get onto everyone's signature?

Thanks so much for creating it......

You can check with the group TA about past guest rates but I am pretty sure our group rates will be better. I'm betting you will want to book with our rates. Let me know what you book, who's with you and your dining time when you get it done, Gail!!

It will be me, DH and another couple that may go with us.. We will do Anytime dining.. Hubby may want me to wait to book this cruise with ya'll after we get back from the Pride in August to make sure we know we will like cruising..:eek: I am trying to tell him I know we will love it! (Hey, it's only $50 bucks, I am booking on Monday) AND I am buying a FCC on the Pride in August to use for this cruise.. ;)

Cant do a free cabin, but I can do a free drink of choice, to the creator of our group moniker. :cool:

I'll take it! Lol.. :D

Hey Ward,

Looks like everyone who stops by loves your banner. I knew they would....so let's go ahead and make it our Official banner.

Could you please post it with directions on how to get onto everyone's signature?

Thanks so much for creating it......

NO problem - glad everyone likes it!

If you want a banner in your signature just copy/paste the code below into your signature. It should be that easy! The banner when clicked will link to our Group forum site.

[url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=665"]
[img=http://www.warddawson.com/ward1/pirateflag.jpg][/url]

Let me know if anyone runs into any problems

NO problem - glad everyone likes it!

If you want a banner in your signature just copy/paste the code below into your signature. It should be that easy! The banner when clicked will link to our Group forum site.

Let me know if anyone runs into any problems

I got mine....WooHoo!

Hi all,

I'm sorry I should have reiterated this:

Please get booked, if you wish to.

Then come back and give me your info-names, catagory booked and dining preference so I could add it to the list.

Finally, add the banner to your signature.

Archived