Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

I did get an email back regarding the prices, but when I went to the links they sent me, it said page can not be displayed on all the links (or some message like that). Is this the same problem others are having?

I did get an email back regarding the prices, but when I went to the links they sent me, it said page can not be displayed on all the links (or some message like that). Is this the same problem others are having?

Did you get a list of all CC group cruises in the email? Mine showed all others except ours. I emailed the administrator to add our cruise with prices in.

Did you get a list of all CC group cruises in the email? Mine showed all others except ours. I emailed the administrator to add our cruise with prices in.

sheryl

Well....The letter had links that I think had lists of cruises and prices, but when I clicked on the links, it said something like "Page can not be found" on all the links. So actually got nothing. Hope 8 rooms book fast so I can see the prices :)

sheryl

Well....The letter had links that I think had lists of cruises and prices, but when I clicked on the links, it said something like "Page can not be found" on all the links. So actually got nothing. Hope 8 rooms book fast so I can see the prices :)

As of today, 4 cabins are booked. Hopefully, Laura will fix the links to the prices and/or 4 more will book on Monday!:D

As of today, 4 cabins are booked. Hopefully, Laura will fix the links to the prices and/or 4 more will book on Monday!:D

Dang, I was hoping for prices too! No prices in the email sent to me either... but the ammenities on the other CC group cruises look really good so I'm sure this one will be too!

~Michèle

Thanks...and thanks!:D

Patrice, I could swear I have seen pics of your parrots before...were you on any bird forums? The Quaker List maybe? I have a Quaker too as well as a Blueheaded Pionus.

~Michèle

Now since we will be past guests when this cruise comes around, do I book under that or just whatever rates the CC group offers?

This cruise will be our third on the Pride. When I called my PVP the past guests rates she gave me were not much cheaper and when you added in the OBC we get on here they were more. This is the best deal.

Got my banner. Who's going to design our gear like t-shirts. I'll be happy to do it but don't want to butt in on anyone.

Hey Sheila,

No toes stepped on....go right ahead and design.

Thanks so much for volunteering!!:D

Good morning BB Pirates,

Hope to be adding more names soon!!

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

I think now would be a good time to talk about group stuff. Since we have 3 sea days and 3 days in Bermuda, it would be great if we could set up some activities/excursions that group members can choose to participate in. Also would like to set up a pre cruise hotel that offers Park & Cruise and Fly & Cruise options, if possible, that would also include transportation to and from the port.

I will be looking for "Directors" to look into and set up some of these things. If you are interested in helping out, please let me know and we can get you started. REMEMBER, these will be things that group members might like to join in on.....not everyone will want to do everything and that's OK. It's your vacation and it should be as wonderful as you make it!!

Here are some examples of shipboard activites that you might want to direct:

Slot Pull

Bar Hop

Scavenger Hunt

Here are some possible excursions:

Aquarium/Zoo

Caves

Beaches

I will set up the Official Cruise Critic Meet & Greet and get the hotel/transportation set up.

Ward (n2knight) has already started our Google Map of Info

Sheila is our T Shirt Designer.

So, how about you? Have something you think the group might like? Let us know........

As we decide on things here, I will also post what is chosen and who the Director is on our Forum page for business. See link below.

OK, everybody....

Our business page is now open. Whatever we decide upon , as a group here and our booked list, will be posted here sporadically then put on the business thread permanently. You can access the page through the link to the Forum in my signature or through the Cruise Critic Group Cruises board.

I'm more than willing to help with any of the on board activities just let me know what I need to do. As for pre and post lodging ( i have a 1/2 drive) I called the Hampton Inn in White Marsh MD. It's great for anyone coming from the North of the port, they have a cruise package the man said. It's near shopping and restaurants and a safe area to be in. Also my daughter manages the PF Changs in White Marsh I may ( not sure) be able to set up some type of get together the evening before the cruise.

I called Johna yesterday morning and left a message......never heard back from her. I see other people have called and at least got a phone call back....????????????????

Well hopefully I get a return call soon.

I called Thursday night and she was able to get to me yesterday about 5:30. She said she had alot of people to get back to. Hang in there. Not sure but I don't think she is working today. I just got that feeling from some things she said.

I called Johna yesterday morning and left a message......never heard back from her. I see other people have called and at least got a phone call back....????????????????

Well hopefully I get a return call soon.

Hey there,

I know it can be very frustrating waiting for the call back. She is the TA who takes care of most if not all of the CC group cruises. There is another very , very large group that also just became Official. I'm sure she is very busy but will get back to you. If you can , send her an email too. I'm sure you will be booked soon. Unfortunately, she doesn't usually work on the weekend.

I am also BOOKED!

5.Hurrcane201 Barb & Bob, Balcony Early Dining

I'm more than willing to help with any of the on board activities just let me know what I need to do. As for pre and post lodging ( i have a 1/2 drive) I called the Hampton Inn in White Marsh MD. It's great for anyone coming from the North of the port, they have a cruise package the man said. It's near shopping and restaurants and a safe area to be in. Also my daughter manages the PF Changs in White Marsh I may ( not sure) be able to set up some type of get together the evening before the cruise.

Hey Mary,

Thanks for volunteering. You decide what on board activity you would like to do and then just throw it out to the group. Decide when you would like to do it and then I can put it on the business page. You can do a sign up and just keep track of who wants to participate. At some point, we can add that to the business page too.

Hubby and I stayed at the Farifield Inn & Suites in White Marsh last August. They also had a cruise package. I liked that area. I will get in touch with both hotels and see who offers the better deal. I will see about getting a block of rooms set aside for our group and, of course, a group rate.

PFChang's sounds like a great place to have an informal get together the night before the cruise for those staying at the hotel and anyone else from the group that wants to join. After we get the hotel set up, maybe you could look into that for the group too.

I am also BOOKED!

5.Hurrcane201 Barb & Bob, Balcony Early Dining

Hey Barb,

You snuck in there...I didn't even see this!:D

You are booked with the CC group, right? If so, don't forget to get your banner! Glad to have you aboard!

Ok my first idea is like a Poker Run, without the motorcycles. I would need at least 4 helpers to sit at different locations. At each location you would get one card. When everybody gets back to the start the person with the best hand wins. Something like that. They could win a prize or if we want everybody that plays can throw in a dollar.

Let me know how that sounds and I'll keep thinking. Never had to figure activities for this many people.

Ok my first idea is like a Poker Run, without the motorcycles. I would need at least 4 helpers to sit at different locations. At each location you would get one card. When everybody gets back to the start the person with the best hand wins. Something like that. They could win a prize or if we want everybody that plays can throw in a dollar.

Let me know how that sounds and I'll keep thinking. Never had to figure activities for this many people.

My dear friend has been a CC group leader on several group cruisers. She is absolutely wonderful at it and has cooridinated so many activities. If you like, I will ask her opinion on this one. This sounds like so much fun. I would be a helper, if you want!

Archived