Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Does anyone know if there will be special rates for OV cabins? The link for pricing still does not show this cruise.Have my call in just waiting to hear back.Thanks,Brian

Hey Brian,

The group was only offered Insides and Balconies with group rates. You can , of course, still book OV with our group TA and still be part of our group. I'm sure she will help you out with this when she calls back!

I did send an email to the CC administrator to fix that and add our pricing in. Hopefully, she will get to that soon.

Hi everyone!

I'm waiting on prices to see which group cruise we want - it's either this or the Magic.

Hopefully the prices will show up here soon.

Hi there,

Everything is set up for this group except the link to the prices. I did email Laura, the administrator so hopefully, she will add ours soon.

Prices are really good, better than Carnival's posted ES prices, when you factor in the OBC. Keep checking back....would love to have you join us!

Hey everyone. Just waiting on the prices and then I have to figure out if it is better to cancel my current early saver booking and book with this group. Hopefully it works out for the best and I'll be able to join you guys.

Does anyone know what happens to the $50.00 per person cancellation fee? Maybe this is wishful thinking but does Carnival save it for a later booking or do they keep it? I'm sure I already know that answer but I guess it is worth asking.

Patrice, I could swear I have seen pics of your parrots before...were you on any bird forums? The Quaker List maybe? I have a Quaker too as well as a Blueheaded Pionus.

~Michèle

Yes, I'm on Quaker Talk...You?

Wouldn't that be a hoot!:eek:

OK, I have a question.

We really want an Ocean Suite on this cruise (would really like the aft wrap like we did last year on her sister ship Miracle - AWESOME!!, but it's out this year).

If I book the group rate for that cabin, I still have to put the $250/pp down and I would rather wait till we get back from the Destiny in October to do that.

Would it be better to book the $25/pp for a balcony just to get in? Would I be able to upgrade to the Ocean Suite in October? And does the same cancellation policy work like the Early Saver? Oh, and is the $25/pp credited to your cruise price?

Thanks for any opinions...

OK, I have a question.

We really want an Ocean Suite on this cruise (would really like the aft wrap like we did last year on her sister ship Miracle - AWESOME!!, but it's out this year).

If I book the group rate for that cabin, I still have to put the $250/pp down and I would rather wait till we get back from the Destiny in October to do that.

Would it be better to book the $25/pp for a balcony just to get in? Would I be able to upgrade to the Ocean Suite in October? And does the same cancellation policy work like the Early Saver? Oh, and is the $25/pp credited to your cruise price?

Thanks for any opinions...

Hey Patrice,

These are very good questions. Let me forward them to the group TA and I'll get back to you when she responds. She won't be back until Monday.

Oh please ask your friend.Any guidence on games would be greatly appreciated. And I would love your help.

Hey Mary,

Here is her response. By losing hand, I believe she means the worst hand. They'd all be losers except the winner's! :rolleyes::D

Hi. Yes, we have had poker runs on both cruises in the past. Everyone playing paid 2 dollars and the losing hand got 5 bucks, the winning hand got the rest of the money. We incorporated the run into another activity like the cabin crawl, and the pub crawl.

Slot pulls are very successful too.

That sounds like fun. What are Slot Pulls? The guy at work suggested the $2 to play also. Never done a cabin or Pub crawl.

Double checking on the slot pull but I believe everyone pays a designated amount of money, which I think, is used for a certain amount of slot play time. Each person gets time on the machine and when everyone has played, whatever money is on the machine at that point is cashed out and divided amongst the players. Could be more or less than what each player put in, so that's the gamble! I believe that's how it goes or something like that.

Cabin crawls are when some members of the group allow other group members to visit their cabin to see the layout, etc. Usually the owner of the cabin either offers some kind of snack or gives some little surprise. It works best when different categories of cabins are showcased. If we do that, maybe a card could be gotten at each cabin for the poker run. Pub crawls are similar except you visit every bar on the ship, as a group, and have a drink or two at each. If this is chosen, a card could be given at the different bars.

Would love to do this but the solo price of $1298 makes this one a no go.:(

Hate the new pricing structure for single supplements.:mad:

Wow, Auntie Bon, sorry to hear that the price is so high.Would love to have had you join us!

Would love to do this but the solo price of $1298 makes this one a no go.:(

Hate the new pricing structure for single supplements.:mad:

Wouldn't an S&S 7 have fit the bill........ah well. Next time.

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't design the t-shirts and other gear until probably June of next year. That will give us three months to purcahse them before our great adventure.

Good morning all,

Anyone looking to book a great cruise to Bermuda? Why not join the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride on Sept.18,2011, sailing from Baltimore on the fabulous Carnival Pride for 7 days, 3 days in Bermuda?

Check out our Official webpage using the link in my signature below. If you have any questions, my contact info. is on that page so email me....just put Bermuda Cruise in the subject area so I know why I'm receiving the email. I would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hi all,

I just noticed another group became official after us and the leader is telling people to email her for prices. Her Offical webpage looks just like ours except when you email CC for her prices, they are there.

Soooo, I'm going out on a limb here and hope I don't get in trouble again.........Laura, I hope I'm OK here!

If you want prices, email me at

flfgal at ptd dot net

Wouldn't an S&S 7 have fit the bill........ah well. Next time.

Yes it would but haven't seen anything on #7. Already have something for September 10 planned and Randy's Dream in February although not sure that I'm going to be able to pull that one off.:o

Yes it would but haven't seen anything on #7. Already have something for September 10 planned and Randy's Dream in February although not sure that I'm going to be able to pull that one off.:o

I see I have a MAYBE on the Dream Team II, as well as S&S 6. One can dream. I guess I need to update Facebook. :D

Hi all,

I just noticed another group became official after us and the leader is telling people to email her for prices. Her Offical webpage looks just like ours except when you email CC for her prices, they are there.

Soooo, I'm going out on a limb here and hope I don't get in trouble again.........Laura, I hope I'm OK here!

If you want prices, email me at

flfgal at ptd dot net

Done & sent.

Good Morning,

Hoping everybody will get booked soon.

Good morning, Mary.

I emailed Johna about booking on Friday AM but haven't heard back from her yet. If I don't hear back by this afternoon I'll try calling her then. I understand she is quite busy.

Archived