Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Ward.....thanks so much for adding all of the Carnival Pride information to our forums. It is all such a wealth of information for those who will be sailing with us!

I know its a ton of information but I figured I could get most of it up there now, allowing those interested time to read at their leisure.

I promise to try to contain myself to just the maps and Pride info threads in our Official forum. :D

Hey everyone,

DH is winning the battle here.. He wants me to wait till we get back from our 8/15/10 Pride cruise to see if we like cruising before I book this CC Cruise. He said if we do he wants me to buy the FCC on the Pride to use for this cruise..

Uuuggh, I told him I KNOW we will love cruising, but he wants to make sure.. I hope there will be room for us within the group come the middle/end of August.. How many cabins does our CC group get to use for booking? :(

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.Hurrcane 201 Barb & Bob Balcony Early Dining

6.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

7.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

8.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

Hey everyone,

DH is winning the battle here.. He wants me to wait till we get back from our 8/15/10 Pride cruise to see if we like cruising before I book this CC Cruise. He said if we do he wants me to buy the FCC on the Pride to use for this cruise..

Uuuggh, I told him I KNOW we will love cruising, but he wants to make sure.. I hope there will be room for us within the group come the middle/end of August.. How many cabins does our CC group get to use for booking? :(

Bet you love it. We went on the Pride last year. First cruise. Loved it. Booked again for this Sept and then again on this one. DH did ask if I was sure I wouldn't be tired of cruising. HA no way. I do hope you have a great time and can join us next year.

Our store is open for business. Click here: http://www.cafepress.com/Pride2011

I have also added this as a topic on our "official" link.

If you would like something added just let me know.

Ohhhhh Nice. I see what I'm asking for. I'll have to wait until we come back from this Sept cruise, I also see a Stocking Stuffer too.

Hey everyone,

Hey Gail,

Just think, you will be able to tell him, "...I told you so!";)

I am trying to find out how many cabins we have been allotted. Will let you know, if I can.

Hey Gail,

Just think, you will be able to tell him, "...I told you so!";)

I am trying to find out how many cabins we have been allotted. Will let you know, if I can.

Gail,

I believe we have about 25 cabins left to sell. You should be ok.

I am also BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.Hurrcane201 Barb & Bob, Balcony Early Dining

Hurrcane 201,

Could you please let me know if you booked with the Cruise Critic group Travel Agent?

Thanks!:D

Hey everyone,

You could always look at the $25 deposit as a place holder in line for you.

If I understand it correctly, if you book the cruise under the deposit and for some reason you decide not to go before the second deposit is due, you can just walk away only loosing the $25 deposit.....

Fellow cruisers - please correct me if I am wrong.....

just my 2 cents

Good afternoon all,

If you are looking for a great cruise for 2011, come join us on the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride Cruise Critic Group Cruise. We are sailing out of Baltimore on Sept.18,2011 to Bermuda, where we will spend 3 fun filled days.

For pricing and booking info, see my signature below. Can't wait to welcome you aboard!!

Archived