Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Lindenhurst..:)

My son lives in West Babylon. He and his family are about the only thing I miss about NY! Although I did love taking a taxi to Manhattan and getting on my cruise in about 1/2hour from the time I left my house!!

My son lives in West Babylon. He and his family are about the only thing I miss about NY! Although I did love taking a taxi to Manhattan and getting on my cruise in about 1/2hour from the time I left my house!!

How old is he? I know a bunch of people from W.B. Wouldn't that be funny.. :D

Hi all,

Just a reminder........the prices and booking info are posted for this fabulous cruise to Bermuda. Click on the link below and then get your call in to the CC group cruise TA. She is going on vacation next week so call her soon!

Carnival Pride

Sept.18,2011

Sailing from Baltimore

7 night cruise....3 days in Bermuda

Hurrcane 201,

Could you please let me know if you booked with the Cruise Critic group Travel Agent?

Thank!:D

Sheryl,

Sorry, I have been away on vacation. I did not book thru the travel agent because I wanted a specific cabin. I understand I can still join the CC group. Is that correct?

Hurrcane 201,

Could you please let me know if you booked with the Cruise Critic group Travel Agent?

Thank!:D

Sheryl,

Sorry, I have been away on vacation. I did not book thru the travel agent because I wanted a specific cabin. I understand I can still join the CC group. Is that correct?

Hi there,

Thanks so much for writing back. In order to be part of the Cruise Critic group, you have to book with the assigned Cruise Critic Travel Agent. You can get the cabin you want even if you book with her. If you are interested in transferring your booking to our group, you can get in touch with our Travel Agent. If you booked Carnival's Early Saver rate, you would have to cancel and rebook with her. Her info is in the price & booking info link below.

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

Good morning everyone,

Hope you plan on booking this super cruise today.

For pricing and booking info., click on the link below.

Don't forget to come back and let us know you booked so we can add you to the list of lucky cruisers!:D

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

Sept. 18, 2011

Sailing from Baltimore

7 fun filled days, 3 days in Bermuda

Here's some info to consider when booking this great CC group cruise to Bermuda!:)

Carnival has given certain cabin categories to the group that are allowed the reduced deposit and special pricing. These include Insides and Balconies.They also include any amenities and OBC's allotted. So, when you see the pricing for these and the category is what you want, remember it will be booked guaranty, if you choose reduced deposit. Once you pay the full deposit, then you can choose your cabin within the category you booked.

If you want to book Carnival's Early Saver fare, a specific cabin or a triple, quad or suite with the group, then you have to pay the full deposit now and won't receive any Carnival amenities. You can still receive any Cruise Critic gifts. If you choose the Early Saver rates, all of the same rules apply.

If you want to compare our prices with Carnival's, you can compare these to the Early Saver fare if you add on all of the port charges and govt. fees to theirs. Also, you should subtract the amount of the OBC you get from our price. Then when you compare, you will see that our prices are better.:D

Also, you should subtract the amount of the OBC you get from our price. Then when you compare, you will see that our prices are better.:D

This is where I found the difference. When I called Carnival the cruise was 27 dollars cheaper. But then I took the $50.00 off going through Cruise Critic was a bit cheaper and then the amenities.

Also, you should subtract the amount of the OBC you get from our price. Then when you compare, you will see that our prices are better.:D

This is where I found the difference. When I called Carnival the cruise was 27 dollars cheaper. But then I took the $50.00 off going through Cruise Critic was a bit cheaper and then the amenities.

Hey Mary,

It may not be a huge difference but why shouldn't those few extra bucks be in your pocket, not Carnival's? Also, if the price of the cruise goes up, our prices still stay the same. My other CC group cruise prices shot up...they are almost $500 per cabin more than what I am paying! So, in reality, we could even be saving more $, when all is said and done!:D

Here's some info to consider when booking this great CC group cruise to Bermuda!:)

Carnival has given certain cabin categories to the group that are allowed the reduced deposit and special pricing. These include Insides and Balconies.They also include any amenities and OBC's allotted. So, when you see the pricing for these and the category is what you want, remember it will be booked guaranty, if you choose reduced deposit. Once you pay the full deposit, then you can choose your cabin within the category you booked.

If you want to book Carnival's Early Saver fare, a specific cabin or a triple, quad or suite with the group, then you have to pay the full deposit now and won't receive any Carnival amenities. You can still receive any Cruise Critic gifts. If you choose the Early Saver rates, all of the same rules apply.

If you want to compare our prices with Carnival's, you can compare these to the Early Saver fare if you add on all of the port charges and govt. fees to theirs. Also, you should subtract the amount of the OBC you get from our price. Then when you compare, you will see that our prices are better.:D

Ok I am a little confused now. Does the above statement only apply to early saver rates?

I booked with the group price paying the full deposit and picked my room, so am I still getting the $50 OBC?

If you want to book Carnival's Early Saver fare, you can, but you have to pay the full deposit now and won't receive any Carnival amenities. You can still receive any Cruise Critic gifts. If you choose the Early Saver rates, all of the same rules apply. If you want to book a triple, quad or suite, you must pay the full deposit now.

Ok I am a little confused now. Does the above statement only apply to early saver rates?

I booked with the group price paying the full deposit and picked my room, so am I still getting the $50 OBC?

Sorry about the confusion....I reworded it!:o

Our experiance was this: I called Johna and explained that we would like to book with the group, but wanted a suite. She gave us a price. I asked if we could book any category now at the reduced downpayment of $25, and upgrade later when we return from the Destiny at the full downpayment. She said yes. I asked if we could book the ES rate at that time, as it was less for the suite, she said yes, but we would not receive the OBC. We would still be part of the group. Worked out great!:D

Our experiance was this: I called Johna and explained that we would like to book with the group, but wanted a suite. She gave us a price. I asked if we could book any category now at the reduced downpayment of $25, and upgrade later when we return from the Destiny at the full downpayment. She said yes. I asked if we could book the ES rate at that time, as it was less for the suite, she said yes, but we would not receive the OBC. We would still be part of the group. Worked out great!:D

Thanks Patrice. Your example is exactly what I was trying to explain!:)

Hi Pirates,

Hope everyone had a great day.......

Have you booked this CC group cruise yet?

Come on along, we love to have you aboard!

Call out CC group TA right away and get booked.

Pricing & booking info. are just a click away....see below!:D

Archived