Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Good morning Pirates!

Happy start of the 4th of July weekend. Anyone have any plans? We will probably go down to the lake and watch the fireworks. Not sure yet if we are going to see our friends this weekend.

Good morning Pirates!

Happy start of the 4th of July weekend. Anyone have any plans? We will probably go down to the lake and watch the fireworks. Not sure yet if we are going to see our friends this weekend.

Staying home. I can walk into town if I want to watch the Parade. Neighbor having a party. (I feel like a chaperone if I go) Then the town sets off the fireworks across the street. I'll have half of Bel Air on my lawn. And best friend getting ready to deliver baby so I'll be busy.

Staying home. I can walk into town if I want to watch the Parade. Neighbor having a party. (I feel like a chaperone if I go) Then the town sets off the fireworks across the street. I'll have half of Bel Air on my lawn. And best friend getting ready to deliver baby so I'll be busy.

Hey Mary,

My older son & his gf are getting ready to have their baby too. Well, they still have a few weeks but they need to stay close to their home too. They live in NYC, which about a 3 hour ride so they will watch the fireworks in their town. My other son, who is in the Army and stationed outside of Seattle, has 4 kids and they also have some fireworks going on.

Hopefully, next 4th of July we will all be together up here since Army son is finished in February and will move his tribe back east!:D:D

I've been off work since Wednesday. Took daughter and granddaughter to see Eclipse. I am now at the river. Daughter and granddaughter due down today. All we have planned is the pool, food, fireworks, food, cocktails, food (get my drift). Sorta like being on the ship isn't it. Don't have to be back to work until 7/7

I've been off work since Wednesday. Took daughter and granddaughter to see Eclipse. I am now at the river. Daughter and granddaughter due down today. All we have planned is the pool, food, fireworks, food, cocktails, food (get my drift). Sorta like being on the ship isn't it. Don't have to be back to work until 7/7

Sheila,

That sounds wonderful. Got room for 2 more?? It's only a few hours drive from me to you!!:D

Hi Bermuda Pirates! I hope everyone is having a good day so far and looking forward to a great weekend! We plan to go to a friend's marina on the Bay tomorrow night for a cook out & fireworks, and on the fourth we are going to different friend's neighborhood block party in Annapolis and watch the fireworks from there. It's looking like the summer heat will be increasing dramatically this weekend so there will be plenty of pool time mixed in as well. I wish everyone a happy & safe 4th of July weekend!:)

Hi Bermuda Pirates! I hope everyone is having a good day so far and looking forward to a great weekend! We plan to go to a friend's marina on the Bay tomorrow night for a cook out & fireworks, and on the fourth we are going to different friend's neighborhood block party in Annapolis and watch the fireworks from there. It's looking like the summer heat will be increasing dramatically this weekend so there will be plenty of pool time mixed in as well. I wish everyone a happy & safe 4th of July weekend!:)

Hey Fred,

Sounds like a fun weekend. Have a great time!

Took an extra day to get chores done so we can relax this weekend. It's yardwork, some yardwork and a little planting! Having 32 palm trees and alot of foliage in our yard is high maintence, but it sure looks tropical!:D Since we're in hurricane season, we try to keep the dead/dying fronds and coconuts to a minimum - no sense having a "missle" in your yard.:rolleyes:

We'll have a cookout one day, but haven't decided whether we will fight the crowds (and this awful heat) to see fireworks. Happy 4th everybody!

Took an extra day to get chores done so we can relax this weekend. It's yardwork, some yardwork and a little planting! Having 32 palm trees and alot of foliage in our yard is high maintence, but it sure looks tropical!:D Since we're in hurricane season, we try to keep the dead/dying fronds and coconuts to a minimum - no sense having a "missle" in your yard.:rolleyes:

We'll have a cookout one day, but haven't decided whether we will fight the crowds (and this awful heat) to see fireworks. Happy 4th everybody!

Hey Patrice,

Several years ago we visited my uncle who lives in Delray Beach, shortly after a hurricane. There were many cactus fronds lying around so my hubby decided to take one home and plant it as an indoor plant, of course! This thing is still growing and we now have 2 pots with them. Also around the same time, we bought one of those souvenir palm tree in a box things. That one is huge, growing into a beautiful tree, right in my living room!

Hey Patrice,

Several years ago we visited my uncle who lives in Delray Beach, shortly after a hurricane. There were many cactus fronds lying around so my hubby decided to take one home and plant it as an indoor plant, of course! This thing is still growing and we now have 2 pots with them. Also around the same time, we bought one of those souvenir palm tree in a box things. That one is huge, growing into a beautiful tree, right in my living room!

Beautiful! I'm sure they do well indoors, as long as there's humidity in your home. Cactus is not indigenous, but the palm is. We're built over coral rock here in the Keys, so there are no nutrients in the soil & we have to fertilize the palms every 90 days, so fertilizing your house plants will probably benefit them, as well. One of the things that grows like a weed here without much attention is the aloe plant. I have a massive one that I haven't done anything to in years!:confused:

Sheila,

That sounds wonderful. Got room for 2 more?? It's only a few hours drive from me to you!!:D

Crazeecat5, Love to have you. Might get a little crowded in 700 sq ft with 6 people and 2 dogs but hey, the more the merrier. Have a great weekend.

Crazeecat5, Love to have you. Might get a little crowded in 700 sq ft with 6 people and 2 dogs but hey, the more the merrier. Have a great weekend.

Have a blast Sheila! We'll celebrate together on a very large ship in about 14 months instead!:D

Good Saturday morning all,

Looking to celebrate the 4th of July? No better way than to book yourself a cruise!

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

departing from Baltimore

7 day sailing.

Come join us!!:D

Good morning Pirates!

Good morning to all!

Beautiful day up here in the mountains. While you are bbq-ing today, think about the next cruise you would like to book then come back here and get the info.

Put your call in to our CC group TA and get youself aboard this wonderful cruise to Bermuda!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

Baltimore-Bermuda

7 day itinerary

Eagle-Flag-Fireworks.jpg

Good Morning and Happy Independence Day, for those of you with a mind for Freedom

Happy 4th for those who do not live in the USA. For those who do, please remember today...

Freedom has never been free, someone has paid the price for both you and me!

Hi all,

Just wanted to stop by quickly and remind you that this great cruise can be booked if you check out the info. in my signature below.

We would love to welcome another Bermuda Bound Pirate of the Pride on board!!:D

Good morning all,

Hope you all had a terrific and safe 4th of July.

Now that that's over......are you ready to book a cruise??

Come and join the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary with 3 glorious days in Bermuda

Pricing & Booking info in the link below

Archived