Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hi Fred,

How was your holiday weekend??

Hi Sheryl, we had a fun filled weekend. We spent a lot time with friends both Sat & Sun and we were able to see some great fireworks both nights. We were on the waterfront in Annapolis on Sunday and I was hoping to see the Pride sail by but I missed it. I guess she may have sailed by during the exciting corn hole competition.:D Anyway, we had lots of fun; got lots of sun; did a lot of swimming in the pool and shopped till we almost dropped at the Outlets yesterday. Lots of post 4th weekend depression here; I feel like a need a day off to recover.:o

Hi Sheryl, we had a fun filled weekend. We spent a lot time with friends both Sat & Sun and we were able to see some great fireworks both nights. We were on the waterfront in Annapolis on Sunday and I was hoping to see the Pride sail by but I missed it. I guess she may have sailed by during the exciting corn hole competition.:D Anyway, we had lots of fun; got lots of sun; did a lot of swimming in the pool and shopped till we almost dropped at the Outlets yesterday. Lots of post 4th weekend depression here; I feel like a need a day off to recover.:o

Sounds like a great time....now back to reality!!:D

No he was born at 10:40 Sat night after 30 hours. Have to really admire my friend. She's been though alot with this. He is a beautiful little man though.
Yikes... 30-hours of labor, that sounds like a lot of fun! I'd just assume they gas me and wake me up 2 days later than to go through that.:D I hope the mom & baby are doing well.

Got my booking confirmation to day in my email. :) Feels real official now.
We almost did, I had to verify one thing with Johna and I should receive it later today.

Hi Ward,

Welcome back......haven't heard from you on the boards in a few days. Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Was a busy weekend for me, didn't see any fireworks at all. I did hear them though!

Had lots of little issues to take care of and was trying to have some fun and relax too. Went to see the new table games at the Charlestown races and slots in WV on Saturday. Very busy and they only have a few table games open, looks like the other will be operational soon.

I am running around preparing for a trip to our Chicago Office leaving this Friday. Lots still to do!

-Ward

Hi all,

Hope you are out there thinking about this cruise! We would love to have you come aboard.........

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For pricing and booking information, please click on the link below.

We plan on having a fabulous time......come and join us!:D

Here is our most current list.......would love to add your name!:)

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Sheila (saw1953

Hey, all! Glad to be back to work. We took extra days off to combine with the weekend and did alot of little projects around the house. It's been pretty hot here in KW, so we stay in the A/C when we can. Wonderful fireworks over the ocean, tho!

Walked this morning, as usual, at 6 AM on Smather's Beach and saw the Imagination getting ready to dock. Looks so nice all lit up when it's dark out.

Hi Sheryl, hows it going on this thread today.

I see you found your way to the Group Rich is putting together...

I think it will be a fun group...Looking forward to finally meeting you.

How is your Group coming along.

I sure wish I could do all the Cruises everyone is leading...

Well, You have a great night, I'll check in again, another time, or see you on Riches thread :p

read these message boards avidly. Can we be part of the group if we have already booked.?

Hi there,

Would love for you to be part of this Cruise Critic group, but in order to do so,you have to book this cruise with our group Travel Agent. If you want, you can transfer your booking to her, then you will be included in all of the fun activities and discounts we will have. You can find the TA's phone number in the link below.

Otherwise, there is a roll call thread for this sailing located on the Roll Call boards. Just look under Carnival Pride and find this date.

Hope you come aboard with us!!:D

Hi Sheryl, hows it going on this thread today.

I see you found your way to the Group Rich is putting together...

I think it will be a fun group...Looking forward to finally meeting you.

How is your Group coming along.

I sure wish I could do all the Cruises everyone is leading...

Well, You have a great night, I'll check in again, another time, or see you on Riches thread :p

Hey Marie,

Things are going well and smoothly here!:D

This has grown into a great group and I think there will be more members to come.

Yes, it looks like Robert & I will be heading down to Galveston in 2012, if the price is right. Can't wait to meet you too. See you on the "Magical" board.

Archived