Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

There are a few posts floating around that the Pride will be in Dry Dock IN Nov this Year

So we will have a recently refreshed ship (maybe with some new features?)

Hey Ward,

I saw that too and my first response was, "WooHoo!" I do feel bad for the people whose cruises were cancelled though. Can't wait to hear what was fixed/added/changed after the dry dock is completed.

Looking for a great cruise for 2011?

Here it is.......

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in bermuda

We have a great group already.......why not hop aboard??

For pricing and booking information see the link in my signature below.

If you book with our Cruise Critic TA, then you can be a part of the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride!!!

There are a few posts floating around that the Pride will be in Dry Dock IN Nov this Year

So we will have a recently refreshed ship (maybe with some new features?)

I saw that too. I emailed my PVP since we are going on Pride in Sept. She told me it's not scheduled to go to Dry Dock until 11/7 so I could stay excited about this years cruise.

I do feel bad for the people that got canceled.

Good Evening Everybody,

Still so hot here.....looks like we have another day or two of this stifling heat. It's still better than a winter blizzard!

Hope to talk more with you all tomorrow........

I hate snow, so I'll take the heat. My techs are suffering though. The fans in the shop feel like hot breath on you. Yuck. Lots of grouchiness here at work.

I just keep saying not much longer and I'll be cruising.

Good Morning all,

Hope everyone is staying cool and comfortable. A good way to do that is to get indoors, into an air conditioned room, and look for your next cruise!

Here you go........

September 18,2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For prices and booking information, please see the link below. Come back and let us know when you book with our CC group TA. Would love to have you come aboard!!

I know it's summertime and everyone is busy but...........I miss my Pirate friends! Where are you???

We could always use more Pirate friends so come on along and join us! Pricing and booking information located in the link below.

Sheryl, I'm still here. Just really busy at work so I can't even find a minute to sneak onto CC.

Hey Sheila,

I know everyone must be busy.......

Just want everyone to know I am here when they want to chat!:D

Maybe this would be a good time for us to each introduce ourselves.

Me: Patrice, 57, work for AIDS Help, an AIDS service org. that helps ppl with HIV in the Keys. I direct all the Social Workers (we call them Case Managers).

DH: John, but goes by Bobby (he was a junior), 58, a plumber who works at the Key West jail. Job security, really! We have a saying here: Come on vacation, leave on probation:eek:, lol!

Have no skinned children, but 2 feathered ones, 13 (Jake - Quaker) and 8 (Jazi - African Grey). They're like having 2 year olds for 50 years.:rolleyes: And yes, they both talk...too much!;)

We take a cruise every year for our vacation (it's called "getting off the rock") and otherwise just take a "staycation" and pretend we're tourists in Key West.

We've been married 20 years and have lived the last 10 in Key West.

You?????

Maybe this would be a good time for us to each introduce ourselves.

Me: Patrice, 57, work for AIDS Help, an AIDS service org. that helps ppl with HIV in the Keys. I direct all the Social Workers (we call them Case Managers).

DH: John, but goes by Bobby (he was a junior), 58, a plumber who works at the Key West jail. Job security, really! We have a saying here: Come on vacation, leave on probation:eek:, lol!

Have no skinned children, but 2 feathered ones, 13 (Jake - Quaker) and 8 (Jazi - African Grey). They're like having 2 year olds for 50 years.:rolleyes: And yes, they both talk...too much!;)

We take a cruise every year for our vacation (it's called "getting off the rock") and otherwise just take a "staycation" and pretend we're tourists in Key West.

We've been married 20 years and have lived the last 10 in Key West.

You?????

What a great idea, Patrice......

Me: Sheryl, 55, retired/disabled NYC school teacher....miss it!

DH: Robert, 56, retired carpenter for the NYC Transit Authority

We are native New Yorkers who moved to the beautiful and quiet Pocono Mountains of Pennyslvania 4 years ago

Kids/Grandkids: Older son Andrew,30 and gf Kimberly expecting their first child, a girl in 3 weeks!

Younger son Jared, 26, married to Keyana, with 4 kids-

Destiny 9 (from DIL's previous relationship), Jelissa 2 1/2

and the twin boys born April 19th Jayden and Brandon

AND our dog, Jamie a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier.

Robert & I have been married 32 years this August.

Who's next??

Me: Sheila, 56, work in operations at a brokerage firm.

DH: Ray, 55, retired on disability. Was a merchandiser for a food distributor.

Between us we have 7 children; mine are Niki (37), Chris (33), and John (29). Niki has 2 children, Brad (17) and Makenzie (13); Chris has 2 children, Jonathan (12) and Nathan (10) and John has 2 children, Hunter (5) and Gabrielle (3). Ray has Ray Jr (34), Hope (30), Drew (29) and Rose (26). They do not have children yet. My baby is a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Jack. He is my profile picture. We moved to Richmond 24 years ago from Louisiana and have been married for 23 years. We cruised every year (sometimes twice) from 2001 to 2007. In 2008 we bought a place on the river and got Jack so we haven't cruised for the last few years and I miss it terribly. Can't wait for 9/18/11.

Good morning all,

WOW! We are all so close in age. We'd love to "meet" the rest of you.....come on and introduce yourselves!!

AND, if you are not a Bermuda Bound Pirate of the Pride yet, call our Cruise Critic Travel Agent today and get yourself booked. We would love to have you come aboard! Pricing and booking information in the link below!!

Me 49: I am a maintenance mechanic for a food distribution center

DW 51:Works at a retirement community

We have a Pomerainian named Bear and we will have been married for 31 years this August.

Me 49: I am a maintenance mechanic for a food distribution center

DW 51:Works at a retirement community

We have a Pomerainian named Bear and we will have been married for 31 years this August.

Hey Brian,

This is so cool....

When in August were you married? Our anniversary is August 27th, will be married 32 years.

Our anniversary is the 31st.

Hope you are staying cool,hate to see electric bill for this month.:eek::eek:

Hey Brian.

The 31st is hubby's birthday.....and if my son's gf is late having her baby, we will be celebrating another birthday in August too!!:D

Oh, let's not get started on electric bills.:eek:

Me: I'll be 53 in 5 days. I am a Service Advisor for Ford.

DH another Robert; 48 By day he is a State inspector and Suzuki Mechanic, when he's not doing that he's a professional musicial (trumpet).

Between us We have Amber (33), Mandy (30), Bobby III (21), Erica (18), Brandon (16) and Alex(14). then the 6 and 1/3 grandchildren.

This cruise is for our 6th anniversery.

Good morning everyone,

Have you been thinking about this cruise? Come on and join us....the more the merrier!:D

Give a call to the Cruise Critic TA and tell her you want to be a Bermuda Bound Pirate of the Pride........

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

Prices & booking information in the link below.

Good morning all,

Beautiful Sunday morning up here in the mountains.

I was hoping to start looking into a hotel with a group rate and a Park & Cruise package but it seems a little early yet. The Fairfield Inn only has their dates up until July. Someone also mentioned the Hampton Inn. I will try to call these hotels in a day or two and see if they have their prices yet. Otherwise, we may have to wait until September.

Archived