Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

:(

I played phone tag all day today with Johna, so no booking info for us yet. Here's to hoping tomorrow will be better and I'll have something to post.

AAARGH! Here's hoping you connect with Johna tomorrow...

Fred, I have already designed a few t-shirts and stuff using our banner but if you want to do more you are welcome to. I'm a novice at this and had trouble trying to make the banner small enough to put on a polo. If you like I can give you my signon to CafePress and you can go into the store I have open and design your little heart out. If you click our official link in Sheryl's signature the store is there. Take a look and let me know what you think.
What ever you all want to do is fine with me. I didn't realize you had some designs made already.:) Fixing the banner to make them smaller on the shirts is pretty easy, if you want to email me the signon and I can fix it or perhaps walk you through it: thegrumpus@gmail.com

Good afternoon cruisers,

Hopefully, today we will hear that more Pirates have come aboard.:D

If you are interested in joining us on this fabulous cruise to Bermuda, September 18, 2011 sailing from Baltimore, please click on the link below for prices and booking information. Then come back and join us here for the next 14 months!:D:D

FYI......

Carnival's Early Saver Balcony prices, in the categories we have, have gone up. Booking with our CC group TA will save you lots of bucks!

Remember......when comparing prices, our prices include all taxes and fees. Also, consider the OBC as a discount you are getting. To see Carnival's comparable prices, you need to add in the taxes and fees to their prices and make sure you are comparing the same categories, ie. 8C, 8D, etc.

WOOHOO!:D:D

Finally, spoke with Johna today and we're on our way. I don't know if we're official yet as I do not have our booking number, but I did pay the deposits. I should have the booking number soon. So here goes:

Me & DH - Catgory 8C - Anytime dining

DS & DS - Categiory 4C - Anytime dining

Woo Hoo...now on to add the "official banner" to my signature. :D

Finally, spoke with Johna today and we're on our way. I don't know if we're official yet as I do not have our booking number, but I did pay the deposits. I should have the booking number soon. So here goes:

Me & DH - Catgory 8C - Anytime dining

DS & DS - Categiory 4C - Anytime dining

Woo Hoo...now on to add the "official banner" to my signature. :D

Hey Lori,

Finally, I can say, "Welcome" to you and your family. I will add you to the list.

WooHoo! Yes, get your banner!

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Sheila (saw1953

Sorry, I forgot to add the names in.

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig(DH) Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig(DS) & Justin(DS) Inside Anytime Dining

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Lori & DH Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher DS & DS Inside Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Sheila (saw1953

Sorry, I forgot to add the names in.

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig(DH) Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig(DS) & Justin(DS) Inside Anytime Dining

Ok Laurie....I'll fix it. Sorry I spelled your name wrong!

FYI......

Carnival's Early Saver Balcony prices, in the categories we have, have gone up. Booking with our CC group TA will save you lots of bucks!

Remember......when comparing prices, our prices include all taxes and fees. Also, consider the OBC as a discount you are getting. To see Carnival's comparable prices, you need to add in the taxes and fees to their prices and make sure you are comparing the same categories, ie. 8C, 8D, etc.

When we were first talking about this cruise and I was checking prices, my PVP told me the Bermuda Cruises were selling out fast, because they were new and very popular.

FYI......

Wahhhhhh. trying to delete this post I posted twice. I don't know how...

Sheryl, I am turning over the official store to Fred so would you please ask our moderator to remove this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227402. Can't wait to see what he comes up with. I'm certain it will be wonderful.

Hi Sheila,

I sent an email to Laura to ask her to remove it. It may take a few days.

In the meantime, Fred can start up his thread, if he wants to.

When we were first talking about this cruise and I was checking prices, my PVP told me the Bermuda Cruises were selling out fast, because they were new and very popular.

Hey Mary,

Our group TA said the same thing. This one is going to be a winner!!:D

Sheryl, I am turning over the official store to Fred so would you please ask our moderator to remove this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227402. Can't wait to see what he comes up with. I'm certain it will be wonderful.

Hi Sheila,

I sent an email to Laura to ask her to remove it. It may take a few days.

In the meantime, Fred can start up his thread, if he wants to.

Uh-oh, the pressure is on now!:D Na - I'm looking forward to the challenge, I have a few ideas but if you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I will see if it's feasible to put on the shirt. When I get one together, I'll email it to you so you can check it out before its release. I know Cruise Critic likes their logo on them for group cruises - I assume that is also the case here?

Uh-oh, the pressure is on now!:D Na - I'm looking forward to the challenge, I have a few ideas but if you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I will see if it's feasible to put on the shirt. When I get one together, I'll email it to you so you can check it out before its release. I know Cruise Critic likes their logo on them for group cruises - I assume that is also the case here?

Hey Fred,

I want to thank you for taking on this task. I'm sure whatever you design will be great. Yes, please include Cruise Critic's name. If you think it would look OK, maybe you can put something small on the front upper part,like the skull and crossbones with Carnival patch from our banner and then something bigger on the back. Stick with our Pirate theme and have at it!!!:D

Hi all,

Come and join this Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride group. We would love to have you come aboard!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For prices & booking information, please click on the links below, either the Official forum or the Official page.

Hey Fred,

I want to thank you for taking on this task. I'm sure whatever you design will be great. Yes, please include Cruise Critic's name. If you think it would look OK, maybe you can put something small on the front upper part,like the skull and crossbones with Carnival patch from our banner and then something bigger on the back. Stick with our Pirate theme and have at it!!!:D

Fred,

I made the skull and carnival eye patch so I have the original I used. its saved as a jpg (521x693) which is a little over 7x9.5 inches. If you want the jpg its located here

Look forward to seeing your design

Fred,

I made the skull and carnival eye patch so I have the original I used. its saved as a jpg (521x693) which is a little over 7x9.5 inches. If you want the jpg its located here

Look forward to seeing your design

Hey Ward,

I owe you a BIG apology....I should have asked you for permission to use your banner design before I suggested it to Fred. I'm really sorry....guess I got so excited because I love that skull and Carnival eye patch idea so much. I think it's very original and might look great on a t shirt.

Archived