Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hey Ward,

I owe you a BIG apology....I should have asked you for permission to use your banner design before I suggested it to Fred. I'm really sorry....guess I got so excited because I love that skull and Carnival eye patch idea so much. I think it's very original and might look great on a t shirt.

Didnt even think about it that way, its free use as far as I am concerned.

No apology needed.

Hey it is me again! Well I spoke to hubby, and he seems to think its all a real good idea, we were planning on this trip in 2011 reguardless of the CC group, having one that exists just makes it that much more fun!

I dont see any reason at this point that we wont book with you guys. So perhaps next pay day you will be adding our names to the list as well :)

(Officially adding this group to my daily feed)

Hey it is me again! Well I spoke to hubby, and he seems to think its all a real good idea, we were planning on this trip in 2011 reguardless of the CC group, having one that exists just makes it that much more fun!

I dont see any reason at this point that we wont book with you guys. So perhaps next pay day you will be adding our names to the list as well :)

(Officially adding this group to my daily feed)

Hi there,

So glad that you are thinking about joining us......we'd love to have you come aboard!

If and when you do book with our Cruise Critic Travel Agent, please come back and let us know so that we can give you a hearty welcome and you can then grab our banner for your signature!

In the meantime, drop by anytime........:D

Hey Fred,

I want to thank you for taking on this task. I'm sure whatever you design will be great. Yes, please include Cruise Critic's name. If you think it would look OK, maybe you can put something small on the front upper part,like the skull and crossbones with Carnival patch from our banner and then something bigger on the back. Stick with our Pirate theme and have at it!!!:D

Fred,

I made the skull and carnival eye patch so I have the original I used. its saved as a jpg (521x693) which is a little over 7x9.5 inches. If you want the jpg its located here

Look forward to seeing your design

Great idea, I can definitely add Ward's skull & Carnival eye patch like you said. I have some new ideas using it so I'll start working on it soon. We'll get that CC Logo in there too so stay tuned! Ward, thanks for allowing it in the design.:)

Just a quick question for everyone....Anyone else an avowed Kindle user?:confused:

I loves me some Kindle!:D

Hi Patrice,

I am an avid reader....even belong to a book club. However, I think the teacher in me makes me love the feel and smell of a book. I love to hold it in my hand and turn the pages. As much as I am on the computer, I still don't love reading things on it. I do think the invention of the Kindle is very cool though....just not for me!

Just a quick question for everyone....Anyone else an avowed Kindle user?:confused:

I just bought iPad for my DW. She loves it so far, it's not a Kindle but she plans on downloading lots of books. Are you able to download books from your public library with the Kindle?

I want a Kindle so bad I can taste it. It's on my Christmas list. I love to read but haven't so much lately. One of my favorite places to read is in bed and the contacts have to be out then. I can't see. With the Kindle I know you can adjust the font size. I did download Kindle to my laptop and can download from there.

I just bought iPad for my DW. She loves it so far, it's not a Kindle but she plans on downloading lots of books. Are you able to download books from your public library with the Kindle?

No, you can't. However, hundreds of books are available for download free.

I want a Kindle so bad I can taste it. It's on my Christmas list. I love to read but haven't so much lately. One of my favorite places to read is in bed and the contacts have to be out then. I can't see. With the Kindle I know you can adjust the font size. I did download Kindle to my laptop and can download from there.

Yes, you can change the font. You can also have it read to you and you can pick a man's or woman's voice!:) The screen is not backlit, tho, so you do need light.

A Kindle is also on my wish list. I LOVE to read and am getting really tired of packing books when we travel.

Boy, I hear ya! We love the relaxing time on a cruise and we use it to catch up on our reading. Last cruise, I read 6 books (it was an 8 day) and carried them all plus one more on my little Kindle!:D That is actually it's best feature, I think. I also like getting a new book I've been waiting for the day it's released.

Good morning all,

A special good morning to the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride,

Are you looking for a cruise for the Fall of 2011? This is the one for you....come and join us!

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For prices and booking information, click on the links below!

Hi everybody,

Hoping to hear that we have some new Pirates who have joined our group.

Did you get your call in to our CC group cruise TA? If not, don't despair.......you can call her anytime and leave her a message. She will get back to you and you can be booked with this great group on a great cruise!:D

Good Saturday morning,

Hope you all have a great weekend planned!

Pirates....hope you stop by and say hi.

Hello everybody

Just about able to relax...almost caught up on all the stuff I had to do when I got back from Chicago .

I see we picked up a new pirate or two

Welcome aboard. ...or in pirate parlance. Arrgghhhh!!

Hello everybody

Just about able to relax...almost caught up on all the stuff I had to do when I got back from Chicago .

I see we picked up a new pirate or two

Welcome aboard. ...or in pirate parlance. Arrgghhhh!!

Hi Ward,

Welcome back! Glad to hear that you ,are pretty much, caught up.

Yes, we added some more to the group. the more the merrier.....:D

Good evening cruisers,

Don't forget to check out the prices and booking information for this super cruise. We have a great group forming....come and join us!!:D

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

All the info you need is in the links below:)

Hi Pirates! Just stopping by to say hellooooo and to wish everyone a nice weekend. I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful summer we are having. I plan on playing a little hooky from work this week and head up to Camden Yards for an O's game. They're not very good this year but it'll beat a good day at work.;) Have a great evening!

Hi Pirates! Just stopping by to say hellooooo and to wish everyone a nice weekend. I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful summer we are having. I plan on playing a little hooky from work this week and head up to Camden Yards for an O's game. They're not very good this year but it'll beat a good day at work.;) Have a great evening!

Hey Fred,

As a retired school teacher, I say playing hooky is a no-no! LOL Just kidding......hooky away!:D

Yankee fan here.....can we still be friends??

Hey Fred,

As a retired school teacher, I say playing hooky is a no-no! LOL Just kidding......hooky away!:D

Yankee fan here.....can we still be friends??

Well, that's okay. No one is perfect.;) I've always been a O's fan but they've been tough to watch since the good ole' days of the prior ownership. I guess it has been a tough week or so for you Yankee fans - as well as all Baseball fans. We're keeping the team close to our hearts; I'll bet it was a very emotional evening at Yankee stadium last night.

Well, that's okay. No one is perfect.;) I've always been a O's fan but they've been tough to watch since the good ole' days of the prior ownership. I guess it has been a tough week or so for you Yankee fans - as well as all Baseball fans. We're keeping the team close to our hearts; I'll bet it was a very emotional evening at Yankee stadium last night.

Yes it was very emotional but at least they won.

Hopefully better times are ahead.

Archived