Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Good morning CCers,

Don't forget to get your call in to our CC group TA and book this fabulous cruise today. $25 per person gets you booked. Would love to have you join us!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary, 3 days in Bermuda

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Then come on back and join in the fun!!:D

Hi all you Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride.....

Been quiet around here lately. Bet you are all out there plundering and pillaging, as good Pirates do!:eek:

Stop by when you can....been missing you all! :D

Hey! been busy here, starting to gear up and plan for the other group cruise I am going on in Nov!

Woke up at 3AM hot & found A/C not working. Repair guy just left - it was a capicitor. Better than some of the alternatives! Now just trying to get the house cooled down so I can get to work for at least the afternoon.:cool:

Woke up at 3AM hot & found A/C not working. Repair guy just left - it was a capicitor. Better than some of the alternatives! Now just trying to get the house cooled down so I can get to work for at least the afternoon.:cool:

Hey Patrice,

Glad to hear all is well now with your a/c. Can't function without it in this heat!

Hey Patrice,

Glad to hear all is well now with your a/c. Can't function without it in this heat!

Well, after 2 hours of continuous running, house didn't cool. He came back at 3 & found that the coil was filthy & furry!:( BLLECCKK! Previous owners never changed the filters & had tons of pets. We hired the A/C company to clean it when we bought the house a year ago Feb., but he left before he finished. It's clean now & working great! Good thing, too, b/c temps are pretty high & humidity is through the roof!:eek: Hoping we'll also save a little $ on our A/C now.:confused: Life is good & looking forward to cruise in October. At least it'll be vacation time I want to take!;)

Well, after 2 hours of continuous running, house didn't cool. He came back at 3 & found that the coil was filthy & furry!:( BLLECCKK! Previous owners never changed the filters & had tons of pets. We hired the A/C company to clean it when we bought the house a year ago Feb., but he left before he finished. It's clean now & working great! Good thing, too, b/c temps are pretty high & humidity is through the roof!:eek: Hoping we'll also save a little $ on our A/C now.:confused: Life is good & looking forward to cruise in October. At least it'll be vacation time I want to take!;)

Been through my fair share of AC troubles here at work. I feel your pain!

Hope its all working fine now.

Hi All,

Big important announcement...

If you are looking to book this cruise, you may want to do so by Friday, July 30th. Our prices will be going up slightly, due to the changes that will occur with Carnival starting August 1st. After that date, Carnival will no longer allow TA's to discount their rates. So.....

Come on and get in under the old discounted prices and book this cruise today.

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Then come on back and let us know that you booked with our CC group TA. Would love for you to join us!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I talked to Johna today, and its official. We are booked. My sister, Sue and her Husband Victor, my Husband Bill and me(Carolyn). Its just so far away. I may go nuts before we sail. I can't wait to cruise.

Carolyn

Hi Everyone,

I talked to Johna today, and its official. We are booked. My sister, Sue and her Husband Victor, my Husband Bill and me(Carolyn). Its just so far away. I may go nuts before we sail. I can't wait to cruise.

Carolyn

Well welcome aboard!

Hi Everyone,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Welcome to you, Bill, Sue and Victor!:D

So glad you came to join the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride. So that I can add you guys to our booked list, can you tell me what catagory cabins you booked and what dining time?

Don't forget to come by often and chat. Also, take a look at our business pages. We already have some idea of our t shirt design.

WOOHOO!!!

Hi All,

Big important announcement...

If you are looking to book this cruise, you may want to do so by Friday, July 30th. Our prices will be going up slightly, due to the changes that will occur with Carnival starting August 1st. After that date, Carnival will no longer allow TA's to discount their rates. So.....

Come on and get in under the old discounted prices and book this cruise today.

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Then come on back and let us know that you booked with our CC group TA. Would love for you to join us!!!!

I would assume the deposit does lock you in to the original price correct?

You may want let AVA-girl know if you know another way to get a hold of her? I know she said she was waiting till after her cruise in Aug/Sept to book. I guess it all depends on how much the cost goes up....

Hey Ward and all who have already booked with us,

Our Prices Are Locked In. The higher prices will be for those who book after July 31st. The reduced deposit of $25 per person will still apply as will our OBC.

Hi Carolyn,

Welcome to you, Bill, Sue and Victor!:D

So glad you came to join the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride. So that I can add you guys to our booked list, can you tell me what catagory cabins you booked and what dining time?

Don't forget to come by often and chat. Also, take a look at our business pages. We already have some idea of our t shirt design.

WOOHOO!!!

We are booked in a balcony and have anytime dining. I checked the shirts out and they look great.

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

10.Don & Kim (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

11.Calyn 2323 Carolyn & Bill Balcony Anytime Dining

12.Sue&Victor(with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Fred (The Grumpus)

Hi Everyone,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn & Bill and welcome aboard! Congrats getting booked in under the price increase, that was a big reason why I booked now. And yes, it's a little bit far away but that's what filler cruises are for.;)

Hi Carolyn & Bill and welcome aboard! Congrats getting booked in under the price increase, that was a big reason why I booked now. And yes, it's a little bit far away but that's what filler cruises are for.;)

Hi Fred!!

Hi Fred!!
Hi Sheryl! How are things going in the Poconos?:) So do the Poconos still have those resorts the the heart shaped beds and champaign glass tubs? My wife & I used to go up there in the early Fall for foliage watching back before our cruise addition had begun. Kind of curious if those places are still around up there.

Hi Sheryl! How are things going in the Poconos?:) So do the Poconos still have those resorts the the heart shaped beds and champaign glass tubs? My wife & I used to go up there in the early Fall for foliage watching back before our cruise addition had begun. Kind of curious if those places are still around up there.

Hey Fred,

Most of those places have closed down, I think. There is one, Caesar's something, not too far from where I live. However, I live in the northern part of the Poconos, near the NY border. There may be some in the lower Poconos. BTW, it's still a great place to come to, especially for Fall foliage! It's certainly very different from NYC, where I lived all of my life, until the last 4 years.

Have 2 more that may be booking soon. I guess it will be by the end of this week!:D

A/C fine, finally. Haven't gotten bill yet, tho.......:confused::rolleyes:

Hey Patrice,

That's great news. Just let us know when they do.

Glad your A/C is behaving itself!

Hey Fred,

Most of those places have closed down, I think. There is one, Caesar's something, not too far from where I live. However, I live in the northern part of the Poconos, near the NY border. There may be some in the lower Poconos. BTW, it's still a great place to come to, especially for Fall foliage! It's certainly very different from NYC, where I lived all of my life, until the last 4 years.

Ah, I kind of figured they might have gone bye. Fun places to go though in their time.:D I would like to get up there again some day - just need to find space between cruises.;)

Archived