Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Good morning all,

Beautiful day up here in the Poconos. Lots to do today. Hope you are going to call our CC group TA today. Come on and join us....we'd love to have you come aboard!!

I'll check back later....

Hi All,

Big important announcement...

If you are looking to book this cruise, you may want to do so by Friday, July 30th. Our prices will be going up slightly, due to the changes that will occur with Carnival starting August 1st. After that date, Carnival will no longer allow TA's to discount their rates. So.....

Come on and get in under the old discounted prices and book this cruise today.

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Then come on back and let us know that you booked with our CC group TA. Would love for you to join us!!!!

Hi all,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.......so much to do. Hope everyone is having a great week. Don't forget to come by and chat.

heh heh... It's okay. I don't think anyone excepts you to be here every day or to keep the RC on the front page.:D

Do they?:eek: I donno, maybe you should be here every minute!:p

Hey you guys,

You are too funny!:D

Wait.....I have some news to tell you:

I am going to start a part time job at the end of August. I will be an adjunct professor at a college that is opening an new campus about 15 minutes from my house. I am a retired NYC school teacher so this will be perfect. Instead of teaching little ones, I will be teaching HS grads and adults who were not able to pass the college entrance exams in Reading and Writing. I will be working Tues & Thurs for about 2 1/2 hours a day. I am so excited......:D:D

So YES, I have a life outside of CC. (but I do enjoy my CC addiction!)

Hey you guys,

I am going to start a part time job at the end of August. I will be an adjunct professor at a college that is opening an new campus about 15 minutes from my house. I am a retired NYC school teacher so this will be perfect. Instead of teaching little ones, I will be teaching HS grads and adults who were not able to pass the college entrance exams in Reading and Writing. I will be working Tues & Thurs for about 2 1/2 hours a day. I am so excited......:D:D

Oh no..

Now I be going over all dat stuff me be written all this time, worried that I spelt somethin wrong or be using bad grammerations and stuff.

Congrats on the new job!

Oh no..

Now I be going over all dat stuff me be written all this time, worried that I spelt somethin wrong or be using bad grammerations and stuff.

Congrats on the new job!

Don't worry Ward. I won't bother people I know!! I have seen some spelling and grammar on CC that makes my hair stand up but I never say anything.:eek: I know that's CC policy and I won't break their rules!!

Thanks for the congrats!:D

Hey you guys,

I'm so happy for you. I know you'll love it

Don't worry Ward. I won't bother people I know!! I have seen some spelling and grammar on CC that makes my hair stand up but I never say anything.:eek: I know that's CC policy and I won't break their rules!!

Thanks for the congrats!:D

I know I mess up. I try not to. Mom was a teacher and Dad was an editor of the Sunpaper. I still mess up even when I proof read. LOL

Hey you guys,

Congratulations!!! I'm not a teacher, but I was an adjunct at the local university for 3 years part time and I LOVED it. Trying to do the same at our local Comm. College now. You'll have a ball! I tell those who do it that the first year you make about .50/hour b/c you have to do the syllabus and all the tests and assignments, but the next semester, when everything's done, you'll make about $1.50/hr.:eek::D

Hi all,

Welcome to Patrice's Mom Marguerite and Bruce! I will add them to the booked list! Woo Hoo!

Thanks to all for your well wishes on my new job. I missed teaching so much....can't wait to jump back in!:D

Fred....seriously, those shirts are amazing. Just don't cut our trip short...we sail from September 18th to the 25th!;)

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

10.Don & Kim (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

11.Calyn 2323 Carolyn & Bill Balcony Anytime Dining

12.Sue&Victor(with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime Dining

13.Patrice1 Marguerite(Patrice's mom) & Bruce Balcony

Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Fred (The Grumpus)

Thanks Ward. Did you see the front of the shirt? It has your pirate on it - I think it looks nice on the front with the date & ship name. Whatcha think?

Pride_Shirt1.jpg

Need to fix the date.:rolleyes:

Here is a notepad...your going to need it to take names shortly after you kick some $%#@

I love the design fantastic, I think I like your inverted pirate better!

Fred,

My hubby Robert walked by while I was looking at your T shirt design. When I showed it to him, he really wanted one. He told me he would buy it even if he wasn't going on this cruise. He loved the designs!

Hi all,

Prices were just posted on Carnival's site for the Carnival Pride itineraries past April, 2011.

I's official! CC group cruise out of Baltimore to Bermuda on Carnival Pride on September 18, 2011. Here's more information on this group: Carnival Pride September 18, 2011. The itinerary is as follows:

Sunday Oct. 2 Baltimore

Sea Day

Sea Day

Bermuda

Bermuda

Bermuda

Sea Day

Baltimore

That's 3 glorious days in Bermuda, folks!! Prices look real good right now. Would love to get them before they go up.

Is this three full days in Bermuda, or two nights, and part of a third day?

I'm looking for the sailings with the full three days, sailing late afternoon.

Archived