Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

We are supposed to dock at 7am on Wednesday 9/21 and depart at noon on Friday 9/23 so it's 2 1/2 days. I haven't seen one that stays for 3 full days but I haven't seached every cruiseline

Fred, the t-shirt design looks great.

Good morning everyone,

Thanks, Sheila, for helping out with the question about how long we stay in Bermuda.

FYI......

Today is the last day to book this cruise with the old prices. So, get your phone call in to our CC group cruise TA right away and take advantage of the lower prices. Come on.....you know you want to join us!!:D

For prices and booking information, click on the links below.

Hi all,

Just stopped by to see if anyone else took advantage of the discounted prices before they change on Sunday. Hope you did........

If not, it's OK. The prices didn't go up that much and you can still get the $25.00 per person deposit and the OBC! Come on along......:D

We are supposed to dock at 7am on Wednesday 9/21 and depart at noon on Friday 9/23 so it's 2 1/2 days. I haven't seen one that stays for 3 full days but I haven't seached every cruiseline

Thank you.

I found one with three full Bermuda days, as an 8 day cruise, for a better price.

Hi all,

I know the boards have been whacky today but I wanted to stop by and say hi.

We got a great group forming here. Can't wait to start our planning. I should be able to look into our group hotel in September. After that, we can start researching our excursions. Any and all help will be accepted and appreciated!:D

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

10.Don & Kim (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

11.Calyn 2323 Carolyn & Bill Balcony Anytime Dining

12.Sue&Victor(with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime Dining

13.Patrice1 Marguerite(Patrice's mom) & Bruce Balcony

Anytime Dining

14. Paul & Diane (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Fred (The Grumpus)

Good afternoon everyone,

Our list of booked Pirates keeps growing.........

Wouldn't you like to join us on this fantastic cruise?

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, please click on the links below. Then come back and let us know you booked with our CC group TA.

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend. We may have a few more people booking. I am so looking forward to a port we don't have to fly too. Its just a 2 hr drive. Let the countdown begin.

Hey Carolyn,

For us, Baltimore is about a 4 hour drive. We did it last year and it was fine. It was actually a very pleasant drive. NYC is only 2 hours away and not nearly as nice a ride.

Can't wait to hit the road again!

Great news about adding more cruisers. The more the merrier!

Good evening all,

Looking for a great cruise to Bermuda?

Look no further.....this is it!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, please click on the links below. Then come on back and let us know you booked with our CC group TA.

Hi everybody, had a great weekend and I hope everybody else did too...

Yesterday we went to Lake Anna for the night and on the way, there was the Cruise terminal with the Pride sitting there. Ahhh what a site. I got to Woohoo and everything. DH and his son got to look at me like I was crazy. I don't care..

Anyway Lake Anna,VA is very pretty too. Got to Jet Ski and fish and ride around in the Pontoon boat.

Back to work tomorrow and then Sail in 34 days.. So excited..

Hi everybody, had a great weekend and I hope everybody else did too...

Yesterday we went to Lake Anna for the night and on the way, there was the Cruise terminal with the Pride sitting there. Ahhh what a site. I got to Woohoo and everything. DH and his son got to look at me like I was crazy. I don't care..

Anyway Lake Anna,VA is very pretty too. Got to Jet Ski and fish and ride around in the Pontoon boat.

Back to work tomorrow and then Sail in 34 days.. So excited..

Hey Mary,

Glad you had a great getaway.

How cool you got to say hi to our Carnival Pride!

Hi all,

Just found out that my cousin, her dh and in laws will be cruising to Bermuda this September. Can't wait to hear about her trip, ie. weather, excursions, etc.

It's always good to get first hand pros and cons, especially from someone you know!

Hello, is anyone out there. I know Sheryl is. I'll bet she's getting lonely. I know we have over a year to go but there's got to be something we can talk about. Fred, when is our store going to be up and running? This is my first time on Carnival so I want to know all of their secrets. I also want to know everything about the Pride. Can some of you start filling me in? Such as, are there refrigerators in all of the cabins or do I have to beg my room steward to clean out the honor bar so I can store my drinks?

Hello, is anyone out there. I know Sheryl is. I'll bet she's getting lonely. I know we have over a year to go but there's got to be something we can talk about. Fred, when is our store going to be up and running? This is my first time on Carnival so I want to know all of their secrets. I also want to know everything about the Pride. Can some of you start filling me in? Such as, are there refrigerators in all of the cabins or do I have to beg my room steward to clean out the honor bar so I can store my drinks?

Been on the pride twice, and each time the honor bar was the only refrig unit in the place. I hear that some suites have a separate one but don't now for sure.

Sorry been soi busy with work, and I just joined another group cruise exactly one year before this one starts.... So on Sept 18th 2010 I will be setting sail :)

so much to do now!

Hi Sheila,

I agree with Ward. Don't remember a separate fridge. Hope you like Renaissance art and nudity in art is not an issue for you. The Pride is, in my opinion, decorated beautifully. But I love all of that stuff!

Hi Ward,

Glad you stopped by! I know we all have busy lives, well, maybe not me, I'm retired.:D Always happy when a Pirate comes on!

I am so excited my friend Ronnie and her husband Dan are booked in a balcony with anytime dining. This is going to be so much fun.

Hey Carolyn,

Great news. Did they book with our Cruise Critic group cruise Travel Agent like you and your sister did? If so, I'll be happy to add them to our booked list!:D

Archived