Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hey all!

Flying to Orlando tomorrow and flying The Mom (80) and her cat:eek: back to Key West on Friday when she'll become an official resident!:D I have 9 siblings, all younger, and The Mom doesn't live near any of them, so I managed to get her senior housing near me. Big move, but I think she'll be happy here. Plus, we'll have more planning time for this cruise!:)

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

10.Don & Kim (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

11.Calyn 2323 Carolyn & Bill Balcony Anytime Dining

12.Sue&Victor(with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime Dining

13.Patrice1 Marguerite(Patrice's mom) & Bruce Balcony

Anytime Dining

14. Paul & Diane (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

15. Ronnie & Dan (with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime

Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Fred (The Grumpus)

Hi all, I've been in and out and around. Trying to get myself together for my cruise next month. I still have 2 tops to finish and 1 wrap. I'm so excited to be going..

Been working hard on all my projects ;)

If anybody has any questions please let me know, I'll take them with me.

Good evening all,

Looking for a great cruise to Bermuda?

Look no further.....this is it!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, please click on the links below. Then come on back and let us know you booked with our CC group TA.

Hi everyone,

Just booked (2) balcony cabins for this cruise. Had been planning on taking Carnival Pride to Bermuda before we found that it was a "member cruise". What luck. Great pricing and service from the TA. Looking forward to it. We have never been to Bermuda but have wanted to see it. Both cabins are cat. 8D any time dining.

Sandy & Mike - Melanie & Bion

Hi everyone,

Just booked (2) balcony cabins for this cruise. Had been planning on taking Carnival Pride to Bermuda before we found that it was a "member cruise". What luck. Great pricing and service from the TA. Looking forward to it. We have never been to Bermuda but have wanted to see it. Both cabins are cat. 8D any time dining.

Hi there Sandy & Mike, Melanie & Bion,

So glad you found us!! Happy to hear that you liked working with our Cruise Critic group Travel Agent. She is a sweetie.....

I will add you guys to the list. Welcome, Welcome!!

Come back and chat often.

Updated list........

BOOKED!

1.Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert Balcony Early Dining

2.saw1953 Sheila & Ray Inside Anytime Dining

3.n2knight Ward Balcony Early Dining

4.trptplayer22 Mary & Bob Balcony Anytime Dining

5.The Grumpus Fred & Sarah Balcony Late Dining

6.Patrice1 John & Patrice Balcony Anytime Dining

7.bearnuts Brian & Diane Balcony Anytime Dining

8.wakewatcher Laurie & Craig Balcony Anytime Dining

9.wakewatcher Craig & Justin Inside Anytime Dining

10.Don & Kim (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

11.Calyn 2323 Carolyn & Bill Balcony Anytime Dining

12.Sue&Victor(with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime Dining

13.Patrice1 Marguerite(Patrice's mom) & Bruce Balcony

Anytime Dining

14. Paul & Diane (with Sheila & Ray) Inside Anytime Dining

15. Ronnie & Dan (with Carolyn & Bill) Balcony Anytime

Dining

16. sgerth Sandy & Mike Balcony Anytime Dining

17. Melanie & Bion Balcony Anytime Dining

DIRECTORS

Official Meet & Greet - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Pre Cruise Hotel & Transportation - Sheryl (Crazeecat5)

Google Map with Info. - Ward (n2knight)

T Shirt Design - Fred (The Grumpus)

Hi everyone,

Welcome!! I have an 8D on the Pride next month. Last year we lucked out after booking an inside cabin and getting an upgrade to an extended balcony. I think my inlaws had an 8D last year, nice cabin.

Hi all,

If I remember correctly, someone said they had a hotel connection in Baltimore. Please let me know who you are! I am going to start trying to get some info. on pre cruise hotels for our group. Hubby and I stayed at the Farifield Inn & Suites in White Marsh last year on a Park & Cruise deal. It was a great hotel. I would like to see what they would offer the group. If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to post the name of the hotel and I will, gladly, get in touch with them. I will be looking not only for Park & Cruise but also with transportation to and from the airport.

Hi all, I've been in and out and around. Trying to get myself together for my cruise next month. I still have 2 tops to finish and 1 wrap. I'm so excited to be going..

Been working hard on all my projects ;)

If anybody has any questions please let me know, I'll take them with me.

Hey Mary! Have a great time on Pride NEXT MONTH!;) (I know, next month sounds great, doesn't it;) ) Looks like we'll be sailing at the same time this year too... albeit on different ships this year. It's all great though, next year.... same time.... same ship!

I don't have any questions, just have a great time and save a little bit for next year. Actually, if I had one request it would be get a picture of the sunset when leaving Port Canaveral from the aft pool. It is beautiful back there when sailing out of PC in the evening and that was one of my favorite moments from last year's cruise. No big deal though if there's no time for that, just have a great time and when you get back we'll all have a year to look forward to Bermuda!:cool:

Hi all,

If I remember correctly, someone said they had a hotel connection in Baltimore. Please let me know who you are! I am going to start trying to get some info. on pre cruise hotels for our group. Hubby and I stayed at the Farifield Inn & Suites in White Marsh last year on a Park & Cruise deal. It was a great hotel. I would like to see what they would offer the group. If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to post the name of the hotel and I will, gladly, get in touch with them. I will be looking not only for Park & Cruise but also with transportation to and from the airport.

We will probably stay in Annapolis the night before. White Marsh is way outside Baltimore and pretty far North of the city as well. Anyone South, West or East of Baltimore and the port would have to drive beyond the city and the port by probably 30 minutes to get to White Marsh. It's probably a pretty good stop for people coming from PA, NJ and NY though.

We will probably stay in Annapolis the night before. White Marsh is way outside Baltimore and pretty far North of the city as well. Anyone South, West or East of Baltimore and the port would have to drive beyond the city and the port by probably 30 minutes to get to White Marsh. It's probably a pretty good stop for people coming from PA, NJ and NY though.

Hey Fred,

If I remember correctly, it was about a 15-20 minute ride by shuttle from the hotel to the port. There wasn't any traffic either way and we made good time. But you are right, we were coming from the North...Pa. I will check for their prices anyway and take any other suggestions too!:D

Hey Fred,

If I remember correctly, it was about a 15-20 minute ride by shuttle from the hotel to the port. There wasn't any traffic either way and we made good time. But you are right, we were coming from the North...Pa. I will check for their prices anyway and take any other suggestions too!:D

20 Minutes is making pretty good time but I've never done that route on a Sunday morning. I guess it is kind of difficult b/c anything real close to the port is in the city and parking is limited, plus it cost more. I just don't think a lot of people South of Baltimore are going to drive to White Marsh to stay the night for a cruise in downtown Baltimore. But I am curious to hear what other people think.:)

20 Minutes is making pretty good time but I've never done that route on a Sunday morning. I guess it is kind of difficult b/c anything real close to the port is in the city and parking is limited, plus it cost more. I just don't think a lot of people South of Baltimore are going to drive to White Marsh to stay the night for a cruise in downtown Baltimore. But I am curious to hear what other people think.:)

Do you have any areas that you can suggest that would be better for people coming from different directions, other than right in Baltimore? I agree that it will probably be more expensive there.

Do you have any areas that you can suggest that would be better for people coming from different directions, other than right in Baltimore? I agree that it will probably be more expensive there.
Yes, that is a very good question. I was just looking at Google Maps and the only perfect spots are in the downtown area. Which I don't mind at all, I love downtown but I don't know how feasible that is for everyone. I would be happy to stay downtown and join a big party before the cruise though, parking would need to be addressed for sure. But with a hotel outside of the city there is a certain amount of travelers that will have to pass the port if they want to stay with the group for the night before. I just think White Marsh is a little too far North for most travelers South of Baltimore. Maybe I am wrong though - it certainlly wouldn't be the first time.;) I am curious to hear what other group members think. If I had a suggestion, I would stay downtown.

Hey Fred,

Where in northern PA are you from? We are coming from Tioga County which is about 1-1/2 hours north of Williamsport and are planning on driving down the same day. Mike and I have a daughter that lives in Laurel, MD and we usually can make it to her house in about 5 hours.

Sandy

Sheryl, the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport and the Comfort Inn Airport both offer park and cruise packages for about $89 a night.

Hey Sheila,

How are they? Is the area nice? I'm sure people would like somewhere that they has some stores so they can run out and get last minute things.

Where in northern PA are you from? We are coming from Tioga County which is about 1-1/2 hours north of Williamsport and are planning on driving down the same day. Mike and I have a daughter that lives in Laurel, MD and we usually can make it to her house in about 5 hours.

Sandy

Hey Sandy,

We are from NEPA. We live not far from Milford or Scranton. Originally we are from NYC. Living up here in the mountains for 4 years. Love it.

We did the drive to Baltimore last year for our Pride cruise. It was a very pleasant ride.

Sheryl, I don't know but I do have a friend that is cruising out of Baltimore next month and she is staying at the Sleep Inn. I'll get the scoop from her and share it with you once she returns.

Terrific, Sheila. Thanks.

I was also thinking that the area has to be a safe one since some of us will be leaving our cars there for the week.

Hey Sandy,

We are from NEPA. We live not far from Milford or Scranton. Originally we are from NYC. Living up here in the mountains for 4 years. Love it.

We did the drive to Baltimore last year for our Pride cruise. It was a very pleasant ride.

We live in Knoxville and the Warrens live in Westfield. We are about 30 minutes north of Wellsboro. We live in the mountains and have a farm with horses and a min. donkey (pets now). Have lived here for 28 years. Really love the area. It's great that we will have fellow PA residents in our group.

Sandy

Past two Pride cruises I have stayed at a hotel near the airport on a park/cruise package. First time was the Hampton inn Off of Nursery Road which was ok.

The last time I stayed at the Country Inn and suites, and it was great (

1717 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (443) 577-1036))

They have a small indoor pool and hot tub and all the rooms look really nice.

Good ride over in there shuttle and good ride back.

The area is a business with hotels, restaurants, and some places to shop. I never felt like the area was bad at all.

Really enjoyed my stay there last time.

Archived