Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Past two Pride cruises I have stayed at a hotel near the airport on a park/cruise package. First time was the Hampton inn Off of Nursery Road which was ok.

The last time I stayed at the Country Inn and suites, and it was great (

1717 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (443) 577-1036))

They have a small indoor pool and hot tub and all the rooms look really nice.

Good ride over in there shuttle and good ride back.

The area is a business with hotels, restaurants, and some places to shop. I never felt like the area was bad at all.

Really enjoyed my stay there last time.

Hey Ward,

I put the Country Inn & Suites on my list to research. Thanks!:D

I know we will only be staying 1 night but I would still like to get us a really nice place with a really nice price!

Hi Sheryl,

Just wanted to plug your group.:)

If anyone's looking to book this Bermuda cruise, Carnival's current total price for an 8B Balc cabin is a whopping $2083.70!!!

If my math is right...

With on board credit this group pricing will save around $400!!!

Like some others, We booked early saver before the group pricing was available, but we'll be sailing along with you!!! :)

Mike

Hi Sheryl,

Just wanted to plug your group.:)

If anyone's looking to book this Bermuda cruise, Carnival's current total price for an 8B Balc cabin is a whopping $2083.70!!!

If my math is right...

With on board credit this group pricing will save you over $400!!!

Like some others, We booked early saver before the group pricing was available, but we'll be sailing along with you!!! :)

Mike

Hi Mike,

So glad you stopped by.

I know our prices are good. We have a great group forming.

See.....you can save so much money if you book with our CC group cruise TA. Come on along and join us!!

For prices and booking info, see the links below.

Hey Ward,

I put the Country Inn & Suites on my list to research. Thanks!:D

I know we will only be staying 1 night but I would still like to get us a really nice place with a really nice price!

The area the hotel is in is basically lots of hotels, parking lots and office buildings.

A few miles down north on nursery rd puts you in an area with lots of local shops and local community business.

The inside of the hotel is very nice and well appointed. Granted its not the Ritz, Wyndam, or Omni hotel, but it very nice for a mid level price. I think I paid $99 or $109 for one night. Very nice hot breakfast, parking for the week, and shuttle to/from was all included.

This link has four pictures that cycle through pic of the hotel, lobby, room, and the pool.

http://www.countryinns.com/bwiairport

Although my drive to Baltimore was only about 4 hours, we decided to do the Park & Cruise deal because when we compared the price of parking at the port for the length of the cruise to staying overnight with parking, it was only a few dollars more to do the hotel thing. It was nice to have our vacation start a day earlier too. Also, we can get a group get together for the night before which would be fun!

So what I'm saying is.....even if you live close to the port it might be worth your while to book a hotel park & cruise package with us. Hopefully, we will get a great group price!

Anyone living above the Port is best to stay in the White Marsh Area. Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn. There are shuttles to the Avenue and White Marsh Mall for some of the hotels. There are a couple closer but I really wouldn't stay there. South of the Port, I don't know. It's going thru that tunnel that stinks. I would think if we all wanted to meet up the night before the Cruise, Canton would have someplace nice. It's close to being in the middle for both North and South.

I'm above White Marsh, but it's not that far from the Port. It takes us about 20 min. to get to White Marsh and 20 more to the Port. Last year on Sunday morning not much traffic.

I really don't have alot of info for South of the Tunnel.

Hi all,Last year we stayed at the Sleep Inn it was nice and clean and had no problems,this year we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express for just 10 dollars more,it is supposed to be very nice can let you know later.Brian

Good morning everyone,

Just a reminder........our CC group TA Johna comes back from vacation this week. Give her a call and get yourself booked on this fabulous cruise with some fabulous people!!

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking info click on the links below.

I hope everyone is havving a good weekend. We are thinking of going down to Baltimore on Sat also(only a 2 hr drive). My sister and I want to go to different baseball parks and are hoping the Orioles are home that night. The schedule won't come out till some time in Dec.

I hope everyone is havving a good weekend. We are thinking of going down to Baltimore on Sat also(only a 2 hr drive). My sister and I want to go to different baseball parks and are hoping the Orioles are home that night. The schedule won't come out till some time in Dec.

Stay tuned for the group hotel and prices. Hopefully, we will get a great deal!

Good Morning, Everyone. Much nicer in VA this weekend. Took the boat out yesterday and did some fishing. Didn't catch much but it was nice to get out on the water. It's been too hot here to even take the boat out. Got a busy day today. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Hi all,

Happy Monday!

What better way to celebrate the start of a new week than to book a cruise?

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, click on the links below.

We would love for you to become one of our Bermuda bound Pirates of the Pride!!

Good Morning, Everyone. Much nicer in VA this weekend. Took the boat out yesterday and did some fishing. Didn't catch much but it was nice to get out on the water. It's been too hot here to even take the boat out. Got a busy day today. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Where do you go fishing? I posted we had gone to Lake Anna last weekend. It was a beautiful place. Of course we took our fishing gear with us.

We have a park model trailer in a campground in New Kent County on the Chickahominy River. We are actually at the dam so we have access to the river and to the lake. We love it out here. It's our escape from reality when we're not cruising.

We have always wanted to visit Baltimore, so we're planning on flying in 2 nights before the cruise. We would prefer Inner Harbor for a hotel, as we could walk everywhere for those 2 days. We don't mind taking a cab to the port. Any info on those hotels would be welcome.

We have always wanted to visit Baltimore, so we're planning on flying in 2 nights before the cruise. We would prefer Inner Harbor for a hotel, as we could walk everywhere for those 2 days. We don't mind taking a cab to the port. Any info on those hotels would be welcome.

Hey Patrice,

During my research, I will look at hotels in the Inner Harbor area if they have Park&Cruise and Fly& Cruise packages since that's what I am trying to get for the group. I am really going to try to get a nice place with a very decent price for a block of rooms for the group. Not sure if that is doable at the Inner Harbor but I will check.

I will keep you posted......

Hey Patrice,

During my research, I will look at hotels in the Inner Harbor area if they have Park&Cruise and Fly& Cruise packages since that's what I am trying to get for the group. I am really going to try to get a nice place with a very decent price for a block of rooms for the group. Not sure if that is doable at the Inner Harbor but I will check.

I will keep you posted......

Nice place last time I stayed there! Like the name too!

Admiral Fell Inn

http://www.harbormagic.com/AdmiralFell/admiral_fell_default.asp

Hi all,

The Admiral Fell Inn looks fabulous. I will look into their Park & Cruise package. Hope they can give us a good deal.

Since many of us live within driving distance to the port, staying at a hotel pre cruise is worth it if the price is not much higher than parking at the pier. If the hotel price is high, people may choose to just drive in that morning and park at the port. Just trying to get more bang for your buck (and mine too!:D) Does this make sense? What do you all think?

Hi all,

The Admiral Fell Inn looks fabulous. I will look into their Park & Cruise package. Hope they can give us a good deal.

Since many of us live within driving distance to the port, staying at a hotel pre cruise is worth it if the price is not much higher than parking at the pier. If the hotel price is high, people may choose to just drive in that morning and park at the port. Just trying to get more bang for your buck (and mine too!:D) Does this make sense? What do you all think?

I'll be driving down the day of the cruise, since the drive is 40 minutes at most. I'd love to come down and meet up with anyone that stays.

Hi all,

The admiral or Brookshire Suites are both great hotels. Brookshire is more contemporary and closer to the inner harbor.

But the admiral is an older hotel with its own charms and is in the fells point area, both are owned by the same hotel group and both have a cruise park stay package.

Both offer a shuttle to the port as well.

I am fine with practically anything.

Before anyone goes ahead with a group rate (and since we have plenty of time) I would suggest a visit to the prospective places. I am about 1.5+ hours away, but I think others might be closer. It has been many years since I stayed at the admiral and things could have changed. Let me know if I am needed for a hotel reconnaissance mission.

Hey Ward,

Over the next few weeks, I'll start getting in touch with several of the hotels we have been talking about for packages and prices offered with a group rate. If we as a group can decide on, let's say 2 of them, and someone wants to go and check them out, that would be great. If not, we could just go with what we see and hear online and over the phone.

So far, here are the names of some hotels that have been mentioned and I will call:

Fairfield Inn & Suites - White Marsh

Country Inn & Suites- Linthicum Heights

Admiral Fell Inn - Inner Harbor area

Please let me know if there are any others you would like me to check for a Cruise & Park package with a group rate.

Archived