Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post the information I got on the 3 hotels I checked out for us:

1. Admiral Fell Inn - Park & Cruise package cannot be blocked for the group. Everyone would have to book separately. The package includes room, breakfast, shuttle to and from port and parking for up to 8 days. The hotel is located in the historic Fells Port area. Cxl. policy - 24 hours before, no penalty. Price $189.00 + taxes

For just a room, if we block for the group, the discounted rate is $159 + tax for the night. No parking, transportation or breakfast.

2. Country Inn & Suites in Linthicum Heights - Park & Cruise can be blocked for the group. We would get a group rate for this but everyone would use their own credit card to hold reservation. It includes room, breakfast, parking for entire cruise and transportation to and from the port. We would need to book 8 - 10 rooms. Cxl. policy - 6 pm day of arrival. Price $150 + taxes

3. Fairfield Inn & Suites in White Marsh - Park & Cruise package for Sept., 2011 not available until October. However, it would include room, parking, breakfast and transportation to and from the port. Also they provide a trolley for shopping and restaurants in the area. The price will be somewhere between $149 - 169 + taxes.

BTW....parking at the port would cost $105 for the duration of our cruise. For not much more money, you can get breakfast and an extra day to start your vacation!

Please stop by and let me know what you think and if you would be interested in any of these hotels. If you have any other hotel ideas, let me know and I will check them too!

Hi all,

Just in case you didn't see this, here is the info on the 3 hotels I researched. Any thoughts and/or ideas? If you have another hotel you would like checked out that has a Park & Cruise, please let me know. If you will not be needing or wanting to stay in a hotel pre cruise, please let me know too.

Good evening cruisers,

Looking for a great cruise? Check this one out:

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

Prices and booking information are located in the links below.

Hope to see you onboard!!:D

Thinking about this cruise...Could we uses our FCC with this and get the group OBC with the $100 OBC for the FCC as well as the $100 off?

Hi there,

I'm not sure so let me find out and get back to you. Wouldn't want to give you the wrong information.

Please stand by.......:D

I was able to get in touch with our CC group TA just now and her answer was "absolutely!"

Hope you decide to join us. If you do, please come back and let us know. We want to "Officially" welcome you!!

Hi there,

I'm not sure so let me find out and get back to you. Wouldn't want to give you the wrong information.

Please stand by.......:D

I was able to get in touch with our CC group TA just now and her answer was "absolutely!"

Hope you decide to join us. If you do, please come back and let us know. We want to "Officially" welcome you!!

Great thank you.. I am really looking into a cruise to Bermuda about this time frame.....I'll get back with you all soon!! Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post the information I got on the 3 hotels I checked out for us:

1. Admiral Fell Inn - Park & Cruise package cannot be blocked for the group. Everyone would have to book separately. The package includes room, breakfast, shuttle to and from port and parking for up to 8 days. The hotel is located in the historic Fells Port area. Cxl. policy - 24 hours before, no penalty. Price $189.00 + taxes

For just a room, if we block for the group, the discounted rate is $159 + tax for the night. No parking, transportation or breakfast.

2. Country Inn & Suites in Linthicum Heights - Park & Cruise can be blocked for the group. We would get a group rate for this but everyone would use their own credit card to hold reservation. It includes room, breakfast, parking for entire cruise and transportation to and from the port. We would need to book 8 - 10 rooms. Cxl. policy - 6 pm day of arrival. Price $150 + taxes

3. Fairfield Inn & Suites in White Marsh - Park & Cruise package for Sept., 2011 not available until October. However, it would include room, parking, breakfast and transportation to and from the port. Also they provide a trolley for shopping and restaurants in the area. The price will be somewhere between $149 - 169 + taxes.

BTW....parking at the port would cost $105 for the duration of our cruise. For not much more money, you can get breakfast and an extra day to start your vacation!

Please stop by and let me know what you think and if you would be interested in any of these hotels. If you have any other hotel ideas, let me know and I will check them too!

Hi all,

Just in case you didn't see this, here is the info on the 3 hotels I researched. Any thoughts and/or ideas? If you have another hotel you would like checked out that has a Park & Cruise, please let me know. If you will not be needing or wanting to stay in a hotel pre cruise, please let me know too.

How close is the Country Inn to the port?

Hi gang! I finally have the shirts & stuff store up & running. Sorry it's taken me so long to put together but we have been going crazy getting ready for our up-coming cruise and have been very busy getting things done here and at work. I had a bit of a break this evening so I thought I would get the store up & running - I haven't forgot about our wonderful group here! :)

So here is the link to the store: http://www.cafepress.com/Pride_Pirates

Let me know if you all have any questions. I'm going to work on getting dark shirts in there so stay tuned for those. Also, if you see any particular shirt that you like but wish the image to be changed - say back to front or visa versa, let me know, it's easy to change.:)

Hi gang! I finally have the shirts & stuff store up & running. Sorry it's taken me so long to put together but we have been going crazy getting ready for our up-coming cruise and have been very busy getting things done here and at work. I had a bit of a break this evening so I thought I would get the store up & running - I haven't forgot about our wonderful group here! :)

Let me know if you all have any questions. I'm going to work on getting dark shirts in there so stay tuned for those. Also, if you see any particular shirt that you like but wish the image to be changed - say back to front or visa versa, let me know, it's easy to change.:)

Hi Fred,

Awesome job!

Of course, life always seems to get in the way of our fun, doesn't it??;)

Did you put the link in our business thread? This way people can see everything without digging through this thread to find the link.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this. It certainly paid off!

Fred awesome Tshirts!

I am going to hold out for the darker tshirt design!

Thanks for all the work!

Someone in our group has previously stayed there and said that it is about 8-9 miles away, about a 10-15 minute ride. Hope this helps.......

I just plotted the three hotelS you have looked into on the map I created.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103517276185828751130.0004893c7a5c59ee801e3&ll=36.244273,-71.499023&spn=11.014583,18.479004&z=6&iwloc=00048e8a25d70ad5b30ba

Also posted in the cruise forum

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25760415#post25760415

Hello there, just stopping in to say hi...

To many cruises to choose from, so little money to use, and a DH that really thinks I have to many planned already....

But I thought while I was bring things to the top of the page, you get to come up there too!

Hello there, just stopping in to say hi...

To many cruises to choose from, so little money to use, and a DH that really thinks I have to many planned already....

But I thought while I was bring things to the top of the page, you get to come up there too!

Hi Marie! Just searching your most recent posts as you trek your way to 5,000. Sheryl what's for dinner? Hee hee.

Good morning all,

Wow....love all the chatter!!:D:D

Hi Mary!

Ward....the map looks great. Thanks for updating it.

Brian....hubby & I stayed at the Fairfield last year and loved it.

I think hubby would like a dark color t shirt too and so would I. The designs look terrific!

And last but not least, a big HELLO to 2 of my visiting friends, Marie and Poofy!!

Good evening all,

Looking to cruise to Bermuda?

Here's the cruise for you......

Carnival Pride

September 18,2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. After you book with our CC group TA, come back and let us know so we can give you an "Official" welcome!!:D

I have talk my DH into this cruise he loves the idea of it. Now since he just started a new job we just have to wait a bit to book becuase we have to learn what his vacation time and such will be...

Hi Susie,

Of course....take whatever time you need. We'll be here...:D

Archived