Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hi Susie,

Of course....take whatever time you need. We'll be here...:D

With our FCC and the CC OBC we will have $150 and the $100 off for the FCC and I can get the Country Inns for myself for an employee rate. So we can get the Bal for 3 of us for about $2000 not to bad for a week long cruise or an OV for about $1645 give or take.... I am so excited now I just have to wait till I know we can book...Dang it all.

Yes, I've been reading it too. Unfortunately she won't be able to join us. It does sound like she had a good time, so far.

I've been reading her review. I'm getting excited about mine in another 12 days. I'm so glad she had a good time. I just read her last one and she may have her MIL to babysit next year but she hasn't decided what she wants to do next.

I wonder if she's going thru the Cruise Blues. I had a terrible time last year when we came home off our first cruise. Miserable for a couple of weeks, LOL

I've been reading her review. I'm getting excited about mine in another 12 days. I'm so glad she had a good time. I just read her last one and she may have her MIL to babysit next year but she hasn't decided what she wants to do next.

I wonder if she's going thru the Cruise Blues. I had a terrible time last year when we came home off our first cruise. Miserable for a couple of weeks, LOL

:( I am I think.. see my last post on my review.. Lol.. I crack me up sometimes.. I need to book something..

But hey everyone, my MIL said she may be available September or October next year!! I would know within the next month or so.. :D I know now for sure the Bermuda cruise would be something we like as it would be docked there for a few days.. I will keep you all updated..

I keep checking Carnival's site for price drops and it keeps going up, up, up. Really glad I booked with this group. I can't believe it's almost Labor Day and summer is almost over although it was so (&%&%$&$&%^(& HOT in Virginia that I really won't miss this summer. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hey all! Missed being here, but Mom is all moved in finally! We're getting ready to start gearing up for Fantasy Fest here - Friday is the kick off for the folks running for King & Queen of FF - always an exciting time in Key West!

The organization I work for, AIDS Help (as the name implies, we help folks that have HIV/AIDS), is the beneficiary of the King & Queen contest. Who ever collects the most money for our organization over the next 8 weeks is the next King or Queen of FF & gets to reign all year plus ride in the parade! This is our biggest fundraiser all year. If you like, I will periodically post pics of events and goings on. This is Key West's biggest event - last year the Miracle was chartered out for the week (nudists!:eek:) & spent 2 nights in port while passengers joined the festivities. It's a crazy fun time, not all decadent, but definately different than anything you've ever experianced before. We always look forward to it.

Hi all,

Been busy the past few days....

Started celebrating our wedding anniversary (actually Aug.27th) today by buying ourselves some gifts. It's also my hubby's birthday on Tuesday so we bought a new BIG screen LED tv and a new laptop computer.WOOHOO! Awesome day....dinner out tomorrow in a lovely restaurant on a beautiful lake. I'm one happy girl......:D

Hi all,

Started celebrating our wedding anniversary (actually Aug.27th) today by buying ourselves some gifts. It's also my hubby's birthday on Tuesday so we bought a new BIG screen LED tv and a new laptop computer.WOOHOO! Awesome day....dinner out tomorrow in a lovely restaurant on a beautiful lake. I'm one happy girl......:D

Congrats and HB to your husband!

Enjoy the new toys and dinner out

Hi all,

OOOOOOooooo Sounds nice. Congrats!!

Thanks guys. Playing around with my new computer. I'm loving it.......

Ooooh, you have the new laptop on? Congratulations! Such a fun day for you. I am very jealous to be honest, but jealousy is replaced by happiness for you. Arghhh Poofy is breaking the screen door... I'll be on FB to chat later...

Ooooh, you have the new laptop on? Congratulations! Such a fun day for you. I am very jealous to be honest, but jealousy is replaced by happiness for you. Arghhh Poofy is breaking the screen door... I'll be on FB to chat later...

Hey Poof,

Thanks for stopping by.....yes I'm having a fun day. See you over at FB!

Hey Poof,

Thanks for stopping by.....yes I'm having a fun day. See you over at FB!

Super awesomeness... You are having the BEST day... and what's better is you have an incredible weekend to look forward to!

I saved the screen door from Poofy... Now she is pouting after a 3 course meal of cat chow, water, and treats. Such a drama queen. Cheers my friend! Oh yes, when you get tired of your amazing TV in a few years, please post it for sale on FB and I'll buy. :)

Good morning all,

Looking for a fun cruise in 2011?

Here we are....

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18,2011

Sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Then come back and tell us you booked with our CC group cruise TA and we will"Officially" welcome you!

Hi all,

Guess everyone has been busy. Hoping more chatting will go on as the time gets closer for this cruise. If you are all interested, would love to get some ideas for group activites onboard and excursions in Bermuda. Of course, it's way too early, but it's fun to discuss!

Happy Monday everyone.....

Looking for a great cruise? How about joining the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride?

Carnival Pride

September 18,2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

$25 deposit per person gets you onboard right now. Come on along!!

For prices and booking info, click on the links below.

Hi Sheryl,

Looks like things are going well.

My kids are planning to join us on this cruise...Thinking about having them join your CC group.

Could you post or e-mail me pricing on Ocean View cabins ?

Thanks much!!

Mike manmtnmike@gmail.com

Hey Mike,

We only have special group pricing for Insides and Balconies. If you call Johna, our CC TA, she can give you the prices for the OV's. Her number is in the links below.

Hi all,

Just checking in.......

Hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.

Where have all the Pirates gone? Come on back and chat.....been missing you!

Hi, Sorry I've been on and off lately. Leaving on our cruise Sunday and I've been watching what Earl and Fionna are doing. Wish me luck. As long as the cruise that's out now can get back in and I can get on I'm happy. I don't care where it takes me.

Archived