Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Oh Mary......sending prayers that you can get on your cruise. I'm with you....don't care where they take me as long as it's out of harms way!

Enjoy and take lots of pics.

I'll enjoy, just hoping for the window to open long enough for this weeks cruise to get in and ours to get out. Not so worried about once we are in the Atlantic

Good evening Pirates and any future Pirates,

Glad to see some people stopping by. Remember, I'm always around to chat or ask any questions. I want this cruise to be fabulous for you so any way I can help, please let me know.

Can't wait for the fun to begin.........

Who wants in on a great cruise?

Check out the prices....they are really good.

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Bermuda

7 day itinerary

Click on the links below for pricing and booking information.

Get yourself booked with our CC group TA, then come on back and chat!

I see the thread is still idling along!

Been busy getting ready for a cruise in 2 weeks and then another 1.5 months after that!

This time next year this thread will be busy as can be!

Hi Ward,

Yep, still plugging along here!

Lucky you....2 cruises within 2 months. Have a great time on both. Come back and post some pics.

I agree.......we will be jumping on here by this time next year!!

Hi Ward,

Yep, still plugging along here!

Lucky you....2 cruises within 2 months. Have a great time on both. Come back and post some pics.

I agree.......we will be jumping on here by this time next year!!

Talking about 2 cruise in a short period of time, I am now being tempted with a possible Halloween group cruise as well! Nothing is definite yet, but its a work in progress

I know I can make the time work out but can my bank account handle it! LOL

I will have a great time. You all will have to tell me how to post the pictures.

Nice to see 0 days and 18 hours on my banner:D:);):p

You have to host them first. I will be glad to host your pictures and send you the links so you can post.

Just send me an email when you get back and we can work out how to get the pics to me.

warddawson at gmail dot com

Hi Pat - I am thinking about doing this one to Bermuda for our wedding anniversary. Have not committed yet but am busy checking it out. I am also exploring what to do while in Bermuda. Any ideas?

Sue:o

Hi Sue,

Welcome to our thread. Would love to have you join us.

Sept. 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

You have to host them first. I will be glad to host your pictures and send you the links so you can post.

Just send me an email when you get back and we can work out how to get the pics to me.

warddawson at gmail dot com

Thank you Ward, I may have to take you up on that:)

Getting ready to take stepson and his wife to PF Changs for dinner. His 21st birthday today. I'm so tired from getting ready to go tomorrow I don't know if I can eat.

See you all soon:)

Beautiful Labor Day weekend in VA. Temp in the 80s. Took the boat out Saturday and went to the daybeach. Went to a party on the Pamunky River last night and just chilled out today. Back to the grind tomorrow but only a 3 day week for me. Our 23rd anniversary is 9/11 so I'm taking off Friday and Monday. I hope everyone has a good week.

Good morning all,

Want to join us?

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, click on the links below. Make your reservation with just $25 per person deposit, then come on back and get your "Official" welcome to our CC group.

Archived