Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Good Sunday morning all,

If you are looking for a cruise for next year, this may be the one for you!

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, please click on the links below. We would love to have you join us. We are the

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride

Thank you Ward, I may have to take you up on that:)

Getting ready to take stepson and his wife to PF Changs for dinner. His 21st birthday today. I'm so tired from getting ready to go tomorrow I don't know if I can eat.

See you all soon:)

Welcome back Trpt! Hope you had a great time on the pride!

Hi,

Missed you all and can now dream about next year. I had a great time even though I had a couple of different things happen. It was still great. Only bad weather was coming back into Baltimore on Sunday. The water looked as smooth as glass most of the trip.

I was only able to meet one of the CC couples, Cool Waters. Great couple. I told them about our group for next year.

Kirk CD and Jamie both good. They are going on vacation and Jamie will not be coming back. Amy or 6'3" as they called her will be the new asst CD.

Ward as soon as I can I'll get with you to get pictures posted and will tell you all about the different things that happened, LOL.

Hi,

Missed you all and can now dream about next year. I had a great time even though I had a couple of different things happen. It was still great. Only bad weather was coming back into Baltimore on Sunday. The water looked as smooth as glass most of the trip.

I was only able to meet one of the CC couples, Cool Waters. Great couple. I told them about our group for next year.

Kirk CD and Jamie both good. They are going on vacation and Jamie will not be coming back. Amy or 6'3" as they called her will be the new asst CD.

Ward as soon as I can I'll get with you to get pictures posted and will tell you all about the different things that happened, LOL.

Sounds like you had a very interesting trip indeed!

I leave for a cruise tomorrow after work, but will still have my laptop and will do what I can while traveling. Just gather the pics together you want to post on the internet and email them to me. warddawson @ gmail .If you have a lot of photos then I can provide an FTP for upload if you are familiar with that process

It may help to rename the photos something so you know which one is which

Any news on where Jamie is going to?

Glad you are back and just think....its only a year and 3 days before you set sail again :D

Welcome Back Mary!

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics. We had Kirk & Jamie last year on the Pride. They are an item, you know!:D

Bon Voyage Ward!

Can't wait to hear about your cruise too. Of course, pics please........

I have to wait until March until my next cruise.:( However, Robert & I are going away to a local resort for the weekend in a little over a week. Just a quick getaway...hopefully, it will quench my travel thirst for a little while!

Welcome Back Mary!

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics. We had Kirk & Jamie last year on the Pride. They are an item, you know!:D

Bon Voyage Ward!

Can't wait to hear about your cruise too. Of course, pics please........

I have to wait until March until my next cruise.:( However, Robert & I are going away to a local resort for the weekend in a little over a week. Just a quick getaway...hopefully, it will quench my travel thirst for a little while!

Depending on how the connection is I will throw a few picks up along the way.

Depending on how the connection is I will throw a few picks up along the way.

You are leaving from Charleston, right? Have you ever been there before? I hear it's lovely there. What itinerary are you sailing? How many days? Think I might like to do this one someday soon.

You are leaving from Charleston, right? Have you ever been there before? I hear it's lovely there. What itinerary are you sailing? How many days? Think I might like to do this one someday soon.

I have been to c-ton a few times but not for at least 20 years. So it will all be new to me again.

It is a 6 day cruise to Nassau, Freeport, then Key West.

I have been to c-ton a few times but not for at least 20 years. So it will all be new to me again.

It is a 6 day cruise to Nassau, Freeport, then Key West.

Been to Nassau & Freeport several times...never been to Key West. Would like to go there. Heck, I would like to be on any cruise, right about now!:D

Want me to wave to you in Key West? LOL:eek::D

We will be in Key west next Wednesday from 8a-6p

If you want to hook up with the gang I think they plan on doing a pub crawl and look at the Hemingway house.

email me at warddawson @ gmail Wednesday when you are free, and I can email you when we get off the ship and which pub we are at.

Sounds like you had a very interesting trip indeed!

I leave for a cruise tomorrow after work, but will still have my laptop and will do what I can while traveling. Just gather the pics together you want to post on the internet and email them to me. warddawson @ gmail .If you have a lot of photos then I can provide an FTP for upload if you are familiar with that process

It may help to rename the photos something so you know which one is which

Any news on where Jamie is going to?

Glad you are back and just think....its only a year and 3 days before you set sail again :D

Have fun on your cruise. I'm not sure where Jamie is going if anywhere to be honest with you. I heard her talking about settling down and all that stuff, who knows.

You'll probably be back before I am ready to post any pics (one of the things that happened on the cruise). I used my laptop right before we left to board the ship, shut it down, packed it in its case. When we got to our room I turned it on and all I have now is a white screen ? I can wait and know when to type my logon, then there is this creepy music, but just a white screen. I'm kinda waiting for some scary face to pop out at me, LOL

We will be in Key west next Wednesday from 8a-6p

If you want to hook up with the gang I think they plan on doing a pub crawl and look at the Hemingway house.

email me at warddawson @ gmail Wednesday when you are free, and I can email you when we get off the ship and which pub we are at.

DANG! Gotta work all day. Would've loved to have met you & joined the fun! Enjoy - and ask any questions. I'd be honored to help.

Good Morning Everyone. One year from today I will be drinking coffee in a hotel in Baltimore wondering what I'm going to do for the next few hours while we wait to board the ship to Bermuda. ONLY 365 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone. One year from today I will be drinking coffee in a hotel in Baltimore wondering what I'm going to do for the next few hours while we wait to board the ship to Bermuda. ONLY 365 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

LOL,one year today I'll be running around the house and making any jewelry I might need, double checking everything and going nuts. Can't wait.

Archived