Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Sheryl is that you? So funny - I was just browsing through member cruises and I saw your name!

It's been a pretty rough year for me; my husband Mike passed away in August. He died just a few days before his 55th birthday. The trip we took with you on the Pride last summer was his last cruise.

My kids and I are going on a cruise next August that actually leaves on Mike's birthday. We are taking the Fantasy out of Charleston and going back to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Nassau.

Maybe I could swing another trip sans kids in September; I love the Pride and I've always wanted to go to Bermuda. We'll see if I can get the nerve up to go solo.

Hey Terri,

Is that you? So glad to hear from you.

I am so very sorry to hear of Mike's passing. I hope you are doing OK. At least he got to cruise with us.......

I would love for you to come and join us. At least you would know me. We have a nice group coming together here.

You know, the $25 deposit per person and group rate is ending on Nov. 1st. If you would be cruising solo, I guess this really doesn't matter much.

Anyway, keep in touch. You are always welcomed to come and chat here. Take care of yourself and hopefully we will sail together again!

Sheryl is that you? So funny - I was just browsing through member cruises and I saw your name!

It's been a pretty rough year for me; my husband Mike passed away in August. He died just a few days before his 55th birthday. The trip we took with you on the Pride last summer was his last cruise.

My kids and I are going on a cruise next August that actually leaves on Mike's birthday. We are taking the Fantasy out of Charleston and going back to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Nassau.

Maybe I could swing another trip sans kids in September; I love the Pride and I've always wanted to go to Bermuda. We'll see if I can get the nerve up to go solo.

Sorry to hear of your husbands passing.

I was just on the Fantasy (Nassau/freeport/Key west) and had an absolutely wonderful time. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Charleston embark procedure was a little disorganized, but the people are pleasant and once your on the ship all those little embark problems melt away...

Sorry to hear of your husbands passing.

I was just on the Fantasy (Nassau/freeport/Key west) and had an absolutely wonderful time. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Charleston embark procedure was a little disorganized, but the people are pleasant and once your on the ship all those little embark problems melt away...

Hi Ward,

Welcome back. Tell us more about your Fantasy cruise. Got any pics?

Hi all,

November 1st will be here before you know it. The $25 deposit per person and our great reduced rate will be gone. Book now and get in on the deal....

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking info, click on the links below.

Hi Ward,

Welcome back. Tell us more about your Fantasy cruise. Got any pics?

Hey everyone! The fantasy cruise was great! Wonderful people and fun times!

Still sorting through pics.. need to eliminate the ones which would be un-kind to post publicly:D

Next week I am in Cleveland for a few days to do a server re-install and two weeks after that I am aboard the Carnival Dream for another cruise!!!

Been a bit busy here, but will do a download of both cruises when I get back.

BTW - my next door neighbors on the Dream cruise are on your miracle cruise as well!! (Oklahoma Digger)

Hey everyone! The fantasy cruise was great! Wonderful people and fun times!

Still sorting through pics.. need to eliminate the ones which would be un-kind to post publicly:D

Next week I am in Cleveland for a few days to do a server re-install and two weeks after that I am aboard the Carnival Dream for another cruise!!!

Been a bit busy here, but will do a download of both cruises when I get back.

BTW - my next door neighbors on the Dream cruise are on your miracle cruise as well!! (Oklahoma Digger)

Hey Ward,

Now that just goes to show what a small world it is!

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see your pics!

Enjoy Cleveland and your next cruise!!

Good morning everyone,

Looking for your next cruise? How about beautiful Bermuda aboard the Carnival Pride?

September 18, 2011

Sailing from Baltimore

For prices and booking information, click on the links below.

Hurry and book before November 1st to get in on the $25 pp deposit and the great group rates!

Good morning everyone,

Looking for your next cruise? How about beautiful Bermuda aboard the Carnival Pride?

September 18, 2011

Sailing from Baltimore

For prices and booking information, click on the links below.

Hurry and book before November 1st to get in on the $25 pp deposit and the great group rates!

2 more friends booked. an inside cabin and any time dining(i hope). Cindy and Matt.

My sister and I went to the Phillies game last night. What an experiance. It was amazing. Go Phillies!!!

2 more friends booked. an inside cabin and any time dining(i hope). Cindy and Matt.

My sister and I went to the Phillies game last night. What an experiance. It was amazing. Go Phillies!!!

Hey Carolyn,

Glad to hear that we have more "Pirates." Give them a hearty welcome from us!!

Although I live in Pa now, I am originally from NYC and a diehard Yankee fan. Happy you had a great time at the Phillies game but GO YANKEES!;):D

Just double checked with Johna and we have 21 cabins booked so far. WOOHOO! Let's keep that number climbing.......

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

Sailing from Baltimore

For prices and booking info, click on the links below.

Carolyn, you saw a great game:D. Can't believe he almost pitched another perfect game. My husband has tickets for the 10/17 game. he's also an Eagles season ticket holder, so I guess he'll be walking from one stadium to another that day.

Are you from Philly? We're from the Northeast.

Carolyn, you saw a great game:D. Can't believe he almost pitched another perfect game. My husband has tickets for the 10/17 game. he's also an Eagles season ticket holder, so I guess he'll be walking from one stadium to another that day.

Hey Micdee,

Just checking......you booked with our group cruise TA, right? I don't have your name on my list. Could you let me know your names, cabin type and dining time?

Thanks......

Hey Micdee,

Just checking......you booked with our group cruise TA, right? I don't have your name on my list. Could you let me know your names, cabin type and dining time?

Thanks......

Hey Sheryl, no we didn't book with the CC group. I had booked this cruise before I saw you had one going through CC. I did call Johna for a price comparison and it was the same as I payed but with no OBC. I've been using the same TA for 9 years now and I felt funny transferring, she always has been good to us. Plus, I was able to snag cabin 7258 (an 8k) with that huge balcony and didn't want to chance losing it.

Our names are Mickey and Burt, and I know we can't partake in the CC group functions, but I'm hoping you guys don't mind if I join in on some of the conversations:).

I do have a question about dining. We have always done traditional late seating. Was thinking about switching to the Anytime since it's only the two of us this cruise. Have any of you experienced long waits to get in with Anytime dining? Does this option close out faster than the set dining times? In other words, should I switch ASAP?

Hey Sheryl, no we didn't book with the CC group. I had booked this cruise before I saw you had one going through CC. I did call Johna for a price comparison and it was the same as I payed but with no OBC. I've been using the same TA for 9 years now and I felt funny transferring, she always has been good to us. Plus, I was able to snag cabin 7258 (an 8k) with that huge balcony and didn't want to chance losing it.

Our names are Mickey and Burt, and I know we can't partake in the CC group functions, but I'm hoping you guys don't mind if I join in on some of the conversations:).

I do have a question about dining. We have always done traditional late seating. Was thinking about switching to the Anytime since it's only the two of us this cruise. Have any of you experienced long waits to get in with Anytime dining? Does this option close out faster than the set dining times? In other words, should I switch ASAP?

Hey there Mickey,

So sorry to hear that you didn't book with us but, of course, you are welcome to come and chat anytime you want.

I have never done Anytime dining so I cannot comment but maybe someone else here has.

We have done anytime dinning on our last 2 cruises - both me and my husband love it since we are on tight schedules all week long it is nice to go on vacation and eating dinner whenere we eat is a big bonus for us. We never had to wait and last year there was 6 of us on the Pride.

Sorry everyone, I've really been out of the loop for the last few months! I've had big things going on at work and at home and I've just not had a lot of time. I've been trying to keep up with the discussions, but I'm sure I've missed some. I did get "the email" from Johna about the changes to Carnival's group policy. I've got two bookings for 4 people and I can't seem to find anything saying what the actual deposit is per person for this cruise. Anyone out there know?

Thanks!!

Sorry everyone, I've really been out of the loop for the last few months! I've had big things going on at work and at home and I've just not had a lot of time. I've been trying to keep up with the discussions, but I'm sure I've missed some. I did get "the email" from Johna about the changes to Carnival's group policy. I've got two bookings for 4 people and I can't seem to find anything saying what the actual deposit is per person for this cruise. Anyone out there know?

Thanks!!

Hi there Laurie,

Welcome back!

Yes, the deposit is $250. per person and if you already gave the $25 pp, then you owe $225 to pay the complete deposit. You can still hold your spot with the $25 pp after Nov.1st but you won't have a booking # or your dining time, etc.

We have done anytime dinning on our last 2 cruises - both me and my husband love it since we are on tight schedules all week long it is nice to go on vacation and eating dinner whenere we eat is a big bonus for us. We never had to wait and last year there was 6 of us on the Pride.

Hi there Debbie70611,

Glad you stopped by. For my bookkeeping purposes, did you book this with our CC group TA? If so, could you give me your names, cabin type and dining time?

Thanks!

We are about 20 miles west of Philly. Going from the eagles game to the Phillies game could get very interesting. What a day that would be.

Archived