Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

We are about 20 miles west of Philly. Going from the eagles game to the Phillies game could get very interesting. What a day that would be.

we're southwest of Philly also, on the PA/DE border!

We are booked on this cruise as well, but we didn't not book with a group as we wanted (and got) and AFT wrap. We have a Facebook group for this sailing if anyone is interested:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117667321622765

we're southwest of Philly also, on the PA/DE border!

We are booked on this cruise as well, but we didn't not book with a group as we wanted (and got) and AFT wrap. We have a Facebook group for this sailing if anyone is interested:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117667321622765

Thanks for stopping by and the invite. I just put a request to join the FB group.

Hi all,

There's still plenty of time to get in on the $25 pp deposit and our group rate for this fabulous cruise to Bermuda aboard the Carnival Pride. We are sailing from Baltimore on September 18, 2011. Come join us........

For prices and booking information, please click on the links below. Then, on come back here for your OFFICIAL welcome after you book!

I'm still debating this cruise; trying to get a friend to book with me. In the meantime I have a family cruise already lined up. My son is disabled and was planning to rent a scooter for the trip, but I mentioned to him that you had one of your own. I was hoping you could give me some info as to where you got yours; how well it travels etc. Rentals are about $250 for a week, so I can imagine buying one would pay for itself rather quickly. What are the odds that insurance would cover the cost?

Terri

I'm still debating this cruise; trying to get a friend to book with me. In the meantime I have a family cruise already lined up. My son is disabled and was planning to rent a scooter for the trip, but I mentioned to him that you had one of your own. I was hoping you could give me some info as to where you got yours; how well it travels etc. Rentals are about $250 for a week, so I can imagine buying one would pay for itself rather quickly. What are the odds that insurance would cover the cost?

Terri

Hey Terri,

I bought mine in 2007 from the Scooter Store. I paid for the whole thing myself....it was about $1600.00. It is a very sturdy one and is a bit heavy. However, Robert has no trouble taking it apart and putting it together. He's got it down to about 3 minutes or so! I would suggest a more travel friendly one for your son. Check with your insurance, they might cover part or all of it. Your son's dr. would have to write a prescription for it and give a medical reason why it's needed.

I was just checking Carnival's prices on this cruise and they have skyrocketed. They are hundreds of dollars more than this group's prices. If you are going to go with us (I hope!), get booked before November 1st to lock in these prices. You can still book with the $25 per person deposit before then too.

Hi all,Just got back from the Pride,Crazeecat does your husband have model trains?My friend and I have n scale trains and promote 2 shows a year.Brian

Hey Brian,

Welcome back. How was your Pride cruise? Hope you had a great time.

Yes, Robert has a set up of model trains. His is ho scale. Where do you promote your shows?

Our cruise was very nice, great weather.We do a n scale show in Sept. and a all scale show in Oct. in Bedford,PA.Now we have to go and get our doggie.Brian

That's cool. Looks like you and my hubby Robert will have a lot to talk about on the cruise!:D

Hi all,

Still hoping you will join us on this fabulous cruise.....

Carnival Pride

Sept. 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices and booking information, see links below.

Get in on these deals before November 1st when they go away.......:(

Sheryl - I think I have a roomie to go with me on this cruise!!! I tried to call Johna but she is out until Monday. Do you think the rates will stay the same between now and then?

Yay, more Pirates looking to come aboard!! The rates will be good until Nov. 1st. Let me know when you book........:D:D

Beautiful fall day in Va. Sun is shining, temps in the low 70s and a big party this afternoon with brunswick stew, roasted oysters, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. and drink. Let's not forget the drink. Biggest campground party of the year. Can't wait.

Beautiful fall day in Va. Sun is shining, temps in the low 70s and a big party this afternoon with brunswick stew, roasted oysters, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. and drink. Let's not forget the drink. Biggest campground party of the year. Can't wait.

Hi Sheila,

Sounds like perfect weather for a party. The menu sounds great too. Have fun and come back and tell us all about it!:D

Sheila - looks like we're neighbors! I'm in Midlothian. Are you planning to drive up to Baltimore for the cruise? We took the train up last year and we loved it. We got dropped off at the station on Staples Mill, caught a cab to the port for $15, and bypassed all the crazy traffic up 95. Two train tickets are less than the cost of parking too, so it was a win-win.

Archived