Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

REMEMBER......

Only 5 more days to get in on these great prices. Call Johna @ Crucon and get booked with us!

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

Sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

Prices and booking information in the links below.

Come back and let us know when you book so we can welcome you!:D

Hi all,

Did you call Johna today? Only 4 more days to get this cruise at our discounted price. Call or send her an email real soon.

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

Prices and booking info. in links below.

Hi all,

Haven't heard from any of you in a while. Hope everyone is doing OK and will start chatting soon. I would like to make a group block for hotel rooms but am not really sure if they will be utilized by the group. If not, then I won't do it, at this time. Please stop by and let me know if you are, at least, interested in a pre cruise hotel stay.

Hi everyone,We stayed at Fairfield Inn this year and will probably stay there next year,it was very nice.Brian
Hey Brian,

Was that the one in White Marsh? We stayed there too, last year and really liked it.

I did do some research on hotels a few months back. Here were some of the results:

Admiral Fell Inn (at the Inner Harbor)- group rate, no park & cruise deal $159

no group rate, ParK & Cruise deal is $189 includes room, breakfast, shuttle to and from port and parking for 8 days

Country Inn & Suites group rate, includes room, breakfast, parking and shuttle both ways, 15 minute ride to port $150

I think I will call Fairfield Inn also. Will get back to you all on that one.

Hi all,

Haven't heard from any of you in a while. Hope everyone is doing OK and will start chatting soon. I would like to make a group block for hotel rooms but am not really sure if they will be utilized by the group. If not, then I won't do it, at this time. Please stop by and let me know if you are, at least, interested in a pre cruise hotel stay.

I am still on the fence about it.

I have done the precruise hotel twice now, but thinking about changing it up and parking at the dock this time... still unsure.

If I do park at the dock I would be happy to swing by a hotel and pick someone up and drive them to the port (can hold 2 people and luggage)

Hi all,

Hey Ward,

Think I will just put the hotel idea on the back burner for now. As we get closer, if there is enough interest, I will get something going for the group.

That is very kind of you to offer to drive from hotel to port. You're a good man.....:D

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away about the hotel. I am not sure what we will be doing either. I need to look at a couple of different options. We were going to get together and talk abouit it in the next couple of weeks.

Happy Halloween to everyone.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hope everyone has fun and stays safe.

Ok, so it looks like I'll let the idea of a group hotel go for now. No sense in blocking rooms that, most probably, will not get filled. If Pirates decide later on that they are interested in it, I will see what's available then. I'm not even sure if hubby & I will come down the day before or just park at the port the same day.

Been so busy packing and planning for my cruise that leaves Saturday.

Wed is my last day at work, I think I got most everything done.

Later guys!

Just think in 319 days and 16 hours we will be sailing to Bermuda!!!

Hey Walt,

Have fun cruising with the Crazies!

Hi all,

I have made a decision today......

I'm going to let this thread go, for now. There is really no sense for me to attend to it, at this time.

Please know that I am around if you need me or want me to do anything for you. As we get closer to the sailing date, I will come back around more frequently and try to stir up some chatting again.

I want to thank all of you for booking with CC and I am sure we will all have a fabulous cruise. I am still interested in planning activities and fun stuff for the group. Just let me know if and when you want me to get started.

I'm always lurking around........:D:D

• 1 month later...

You're right - it is quiet. I admit I haven't been checking in much lately. Getting ready for the holidays, and I had my employee Christmas party last night at my house. We talked about cruising a lot. I have a small staff (12) that has initiated 3 cruise virgins into the club last year. Now there are only 2 left that have never cruised. The rest of us are trying to put together a staff retreat on a cruise to nowhere. If I could just get the company to pick up the tab - we'd be on our way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I have come to tell you all that I have to cancel this cruise.

I started a new job this past September teaching in a local college that was built near my house. Wasn't sure how it all would go but it has been and continues to be a wonderful experience for me. Therefore, I cannot cruise anymore during school semesters. I am thankful to have this job and would not want to do anything to jeopardize it.

I will email Cruise Critic shortly to let them know.

To all of you......I wish you smooth sailing and happy times aboard the Carnival Pride.

Archived