Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I have come to tell you all that I have to cancel this cruise.

I started a new job this past September teaching in a local college that was built near my house. Wasn't sure how it all would go but it has been and continues to be a wonderful experience for me. Therefore, I cannot cruise anymore during school semesters. I am thankful to have this job and would not want to do anything to jeopardize it.

I will email Cruise Critic shortly to let them know.

To all of you......I wish you smooth sailing and happy times aboard the Carnival Pride.

So sorry you wont be able to go.

Do you know if we are still an official group with CC? if so are we assigned a new group leader? sorry for all the questions... just concerned

hopefully will see you aboard one day!

Happy New Year

Hi all! Well, it looks like we are out too, DW & I are expecting our first baby pirate this July and that will pretty much end our chances for sailings this summer or fall. We are very excited about becoming parents however I will miss not being with you all on this Baltimore to Bermuda cruise.

Sheryl, enjoy your new job, it's sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you. I wouldn't risk it either.

You all can keep the shirt design if you want to, I can keep the store up & running and/or you can startup a new store - whatever you want to do. There's no markup so everything is shown at minimum Cafepress prices.

Happy sailing to you all and smooth seas for this September!

Hi all! Well, it looks like we are out too, DW & I are expecting our first baby pirate this July and that will pretty much end our chances for sailings this summer or fall. We are very excited about becoming parents however I will miss not being with you all on this Baltimore to Bermuda cruise.

Sheryl, enjoy your new job, it's sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you. I wouldn't risk it either.

You all can keep the shirt design if you want to, I can keep the store up & running and/or you can startup a new store - whatever you want to do. There's no markup so everything is shown at minimum Cafepress prices.

Happy sailing to you all and smooth seas for this September!

Congrats to you and your wife on the upcoming baby!

Sorry to hear some of you guys won't be making the cruise, we will miss you. Congrats on on the new arrival and the new job.

How do we order the T-shirts. I love the design. I was looking to do this before Christmas and couldn't find the location. can you post the location. Thanks

I was hoping to have heard something by now on what happens to this group?

I know there was a lot of interest at first but the reduced deposit issue being taken away was a problem.. now it s back, but I don't know if it applies here.

ANy info would be helpful.....

Crazieecat - anything back from CC on what happens to the group without a leader?

I too have canceled this trip. Didnt get any feedback at all from anyone about the group and what would happen if it fell apart.

I picked up a cruise in December to the s. Caribbean.

I hope you all have a great time on this cruise, so sorry it fell apart like this.

Bermuda is defiantly on my list of places to try, hopefully will be trying again next year.

Ward

Sorry to hear a few people have canceled. On the other board it showed 19 rooms were booked with this group. That’s plenty to have a group even if a few canceled. I don't think anything should change as long as we have enough rooms. We have booked with groups before and sometimes we have a get together and sometimes we haven't. It all depends on the group.

I have a few people who want the info and are considering booking this trip with us. I just don't know what to tell them. Everything changed a few months ago. Do we have any prices? If they book with the group do they still get the $50 room credit? I just sent an email to Johna, I will pass the info on if anyone wants it.

245 days but who"s counting?

Carolyn

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be canceling too. Just too much right now and we really like our sailing time. We'd like more at sea days. Economy not so great right now either. Congrats to Grumpus and wife. We just had our 7th grandchild, 3rd granddaughter and my other daughter to have our 8th grandchild in April also the 5th grandson. Best to everybody on this board.

One question how do you cancel?

We'll be canceling too. Just too much right now and we really like our sailing time. We'd like more at sea days. Economy not so great right now either. Congrats to Grumpus and wife. We just had our 7th grandchild, 3rd granddaughter and my other daughter to have our 8th grandchild in April also the 5th grandson. Best to everybody on this board.

One question how do you cancel?

I called Johna with crucon used my deposit for another cruise in Dec

Hi all,

Just thought I'd stop by and update since some of you were asking about it.....

I heard back from Laura with an,".......I'm sorry you had to cancel...." letter. She asked me if I knew of anyone who might want to lead the group. I gave her one name that I thought might be interested and I never heard from her again. So, in other words, I really don't have any more info. to give you.

I'm sorry it worked out this way and I wish you all happy travels, wherever that may be!:D

Archived