Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Another thought on this would be to buy a Future Cruise Cert. on the Legend, if they are available, then wait and book with the CC Group, then you would get to be a part of the CC Group, the CC OBC and amenities, and then send in your FCC, and get that OBC also...

Got to work the system!!!!

LOL, I am only lurking, but thought I could add to your post...

Hi to those who know me...You know who your are :p

Hey Marie,

Thanks for sharing that idea.....I didn't even realize that could be done! Please feel free to come by anytime and add any experiences you might have as being a group leader. Hopefully, Janet and many of our other siblings will stop by too. I'll keep a pot of coffee on......:D

Hi Sheryl !

Sure wish I could join you but will have to wait until next time.

Dear son decided to get married in Hawaii in September of 2011...

hmmmm maybe I will be ready for a cruise after a week in Hawaii with all those relatives..lol

Hi Sheryl !

Sure wish I could join you but will have to wait until next time.

Dear son decided to get married in Hawaii in September of 2011...

hmmmm maybe I will be ready for a cruise after a week in Hawaii with all those relatives..lol

Hi Andrea,

So glad you stopped by. Sorry to hear that you can't join us but hey....you never know!!!

I forgot the org. post I was talking to...

So never mind this silly post

How about I just put something fun here like

I wish I was Lost in Bermuda with my PRIDE intact

Ok I was playing with the whole Bermuda Triangle and playing word games with the Ships name LOL Lame I know :o

We will be on the Pride in August.. So I can buy a future cruise cert and then join this cruise for the September date? Am I correct? Not book the Sept 18th cruise on my August cruise but just by a future cruise cert and use that when I book this CC cruise?

We will be on the Pride in August.. So I can buy a future cruise cert and then join this cruise for the September date? Am I correct? Not book the Sept 18th cruise on my August cruise but just by a future cruise cert and use that when I book this CC cruise?

If you want to be part of the Official CC Group,

assuming that Laura clears it and Sheryl accepts the pricing and Amenities,

you have to book with the Cruise Critic TA...

so if you want the best of both worlds, you would book when this one is official

(hopefully it will be official before your August cruise so you know it is going to be official)

buy the FCC on board, and send it in later for your $100 toward the final payment, and an extra $100 OBC

You can buy more than one, but remember,

who evers name is on it, has to be booked in the Cabin.

So if you buy it, you have to be one of the people cruising,

can't give it to the kids or friends to use...

I wish I would have known this about a year ago, and I would have booked my Liberty Cabins different.

I would have booked my DH in our DD Cabin, and My GS in mine.

That way I would have bought two FCC on the Spirit this Sept,

use one for our Cabin on the liberty, and the Other for my DD Cabin next door.

Live and learn, and tell others so they too can have knowledge!

Hi Sheryl, and all the others that are thinking of joining you for this cruise.

Sure wish that I could join you guys for this one, but have a CC group on the Miracle booked in March 2011.

Doing a land tour of Ireland, Wales, Scotland and London in May 2011...so that leaves me broke and without funds for this one.;)

Hope this does become offical.

Sheryl is a classy lady and will be a great group leader.

Hi Sheryl, and all the others that are thinking of joining you for this cruise.

Sure wish that I could join you guys for this one, but have a CC group on the Miracle booked in March 2011.

Doing a land tour of Ireland, Wales, Scotland and London in May 2011...so that leaves me broke and without funds for this one.;)

Hope this does become offical.

Sheryl is a classy lady and will be a great group leader.

Hey Bobbie,

So glad you stopped by. Of course I know about your cruise in March....I'll be there too!!

Your land trip in Britain sounds fabulous. I'm sure it will be worth every penny!!

Thanks for your kind words....

I would be interested in this cruise....either dates would be fine for me.

I have cruised to Bermuda in Sept and Oct. BOTH months the weather was PERFECT...the water temperatures were PERFECT.

LOVE.........LOVE..........LOVE........BERMUDA.

We rented a moped both times we were there. My husband does ride a motorcyle so he is experienced..but I will say that if you are not an experienced driver I would not rent them.

Bermuda is such a nice...relaxing island. The people there DO NOT BOTHER YOU....unlike the caribbean. The beaches are GORGEOUS. Bermuda is my FAVORITE Cruise destination.

If I knew how to post pictures I could show you some of the island.

I would be interested in this cruise....either dates would be fine for me.

I have cruised to Bermuda in Sept and Oct. BOTH months the weather was PERFECT...the water temperatures were PERFECT.

LOVE.........LOVE..........LOVE........BERMUDA.

We rented a moped both times we were there. My husband does ride a motorcyle so he is experienced..but I will say that if you are not an experienced driver I would not rent them.

Bermuda is such a nice...relaxing island. The people there DO NOT BOTHER YOU....unlike the caribbean. The beaches are GORGEOUS. Bermuda is my FAVORITE Cruise destination.

If I knew how to post pictures I could show you some of the island.

Welcome to our growing group. So glad you found us. Will keep you posted as to if and when we become Official!

One of my favorite personal pics was sailing up the NC coast on Pride last year; this was in September too. One thing I liked about Pride was all the deck space the ship has. We were always able to find a lounge chair at a great location close to the pool. Most of the time we hung-out at the aft pool; it was never crowded and since we had an aft cabin it quick & easy for us to get to. Also, it makes for great location to watch sunsets when sailing East.:)

Pride1.jpg

Pride-aft.jpg

One of my favorite personal pics was sailing up the NC coast on Pride last year; this was in September too. One thing I liked about Pride was all the deck space the ship has. We were always able to find a lounge chair at a great location close to the pool. Most of the time we hung-out at the aft pool; it was never crowded and since we had an aft cabin it quick & easy for us to get to. Also, it makes for great location to watch sunsets when sailing East.:)

Pride1.jpg

Pride-aft.jpg

I love the Pride too. We have been on her twice....last year at the end of August. Love the Miracle too. Enjoyed the Legend as well. Guess I just really like the Spirit class ships!

If you want to be part of the Official CC Group,

assuming that Laura clears it and Sheryl accepts the pricing and Amenities,

you have to book with the Cruise Critic TA...

so if you want the best of both worlds, you would book when this one is official

(hopefully it will be official before your August cruise so you know it is going to be official)

buy the FCC on board, and send it in later for your $100 toward the final payment, and an extra $100 OBC

You can buy more than one, but remember,

who evers name is on it, has to be booked in the Cabin.

So if you buy it, you have to be one of the people cruising,

can't give it to the kids or friends to use...

I wish I would have known this about a year ago, and I would have booked my Liberty Cabins different.

I would have booked my DH in our DD Cabin, and My GS in mine.

That way I would have bought two FCC on the Spirit this Sept,

use one for our Cabin on the liberty, and the Other for my DD Cabin next door.

Live and learn, and tell others so they too can have knowledge!

I discovered something about Future cruise certificates when I bought my first one aboard the Pride a few months ago. The OBC drops to $50 if you are a solo cruiser. I discussed it with the gentlemen who sold me the certificate, and he was unaware of the stipulation, he took it back and credited my account without any troubles.

Thought it was odd that that I was paying full price, but the OBC would be reduced.

Live and learn I guess.

Pride1.jpg

Pride-aft.jpg

Hey I remember that ship and that sailing... its almost like I was there.....:)

How long does it take to become official once enough intrest is shown?

The Bermuda Pride Pirates...?

Bermuda bound Pride Pirates?

Hey Ava girl,

Could be any time from a few days to a few weeks. Let's hope it will be soon since this will probably be a popular sailing!

Love the names!!

Just bringing forward the interested list with another addition.

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

How about a list of possible names for if/when the group becomes Official? Please feel free to add to the list. Here's some ideas already given.....

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of Pride and Paradise

Paradise Pirates of the Pride

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride

The Bermuda Pride Pirates

Bermuda bound Pride Pirates

Pirates of the Pride

I found two more interesting places in Bermuda.

I definitely plan on doing the aquarium. The caves look really interesting.

Any experience with these anyone?

Caves

http://www.caves.bm/pages%20folder/crystal.html

Aquarium and Zoo

http://www.bamz.org/

The caves look gorgeous...unfortunately I am a bit claustrophobic so they are out for me. The Aquarium & Zoo looks like it will be a must do for us too.

Archived