Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Just bringing forward the interested list with another addition.

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

24. trptplayer22

Hi Mary! Happy to see you aboard - this is turning into a reunion for some of us.:) Looks like this will be another fun cruise & roll call.

Hey Fred,

This is so great! Can't wait to get this ball rolling.....:D

Hi Mary! Happy to see you aboard - this is turning into a reunion for some of us.:) Looks like this will be another fun cruise & roll call.

This would be great for next years vacation since I hadn't decided which cruise to take yet. Going to Bahamas again this year on Pride and love leaving from downtown. I just didn't want to go for a third year in a row to the same place. I've never been to Bermuda so this is perfect.

I'd love to see you all again

This would be great for next years vacation since I hadn't decided which cruise to take yet. Going to Bahamas again this year on Pride and love leaving from downtown. I just didn't want to go for a third year in a row to the same place. I've never been to Bermuda so this is perfect.

Just need Sallie, Michael, and the rest of the gang to make it a complete reunion!

we already have group pricing and some reserved for the 9/18/11 cruise on the Pride to Bermuda.... let me know if you are interested.

You are not allowed to advertise another group cruise on here. Please remove it if you still have time. Otherwise, please contact Laura the administrator to remove it for you. Thanks!

Okay. So what's everyone take of the "art" on the Pride. I thought it was great... it's cracked us up for the entire cruise. Thought I was on a ship of the Marquis de Sade:D

Oh course Bob loved it. Had to have his picture taken outside MDR in front of one of them. LOL

we already have group pricing and some reserved for the 9/18/11 cruise on the Pride to Bermuda.... let me know if you are interested.

You have a Facebook Group page as well, if memory serves?

I agree, love sailing 30-minutes from home. We haven't been to Bermuda either so cruising there works out for us too. I still plan to sail Enchantment in May.

Ohhhhhh I'm so excited. Wait until I tell DH. LOL
:eek: Hahaha! My DW doesn't really know about this one either. I mentioned I'd be putting yet another deposit on a cruise soon but I don't even bother to tell her which ones anymore. She just goes along with my addiction and just asks for when & where.;)

Hello ! This sounds great, I have been to Bermuda a few years ago on a 5 day cruise and loved it. Have to talk to my husband but I'm def. interested, 1st choice Sept. date.

Thanks !

Hi Pam,

Glad you stopped by. I'm sure 3 days in Bermuda sounds great, doesn't it?? Will mark you down as interested...now get to work on hubby! LOL

You are not allowed to advertise another group cruise on here. Please remove it if you still have time. Otherwise, please contact Laura the administrator to remove it for you. Thanks!

Hi Sheryl,

Looks like yopu have your hands full.

Just thought I would stop by and say hello.

Glad to see this should work for you....different time and you could count me in but I have plans already for fall 2011.

Hope all is well and will stop by again.

Darren;)

Wow, this list is growing today....WOOHOO!

Just bringing forward the interested list with another addition.

1. Crazeecat5 (me)

2. dataz722

3. cyntil8ing

4. cruisefromNY

5. golfadj

6. patrice1

7. wakewatcher

8. beachgalMa

9. ava_girl_123

10. sanshelb

11. Tiffany1203

12. TheGrumpus

13. Marinegal

14. DebNY13

15. n2knight

16. Firetrk

17. Ren4l

18. bearnuts

19. Dawn125408

20. Hurrcane201 (Barb and Bob)

21. Martinchem

22. fchoppa

23. fletchers5

24. trptplayer22

25. princessofthesea

Hi Sheryl,

Looks like yopu have your hands full.

Just thought I would stop by and say hello.

Glad to see this should work for you....different time and you could count me in but I have plans already for fall 2011.

Hope all is well and will stop by again.

Darren;)

Hey Darren,

So glad you stopped by. Sorry to hear you can't join us.....would love to have you aboard.

Please stop by anytime!

Archived